Pls Help Leanmaxxing

C

chincel11

Silver
Will just drinking protein shake 3scoops fuck me up for Leanmaxxing like I just need to complete my protein jntake dont want tk eat anything else

Iqmaxx first stupid retard why are you asking this in off-topic

• JFL
Reactions: GlamourPursuer
Nic and coffee reduce appetite

whey protein is made from bugs and dogshit so no

• +1
Reactions: Atilapilled
Nic and coffee reduce appetite
Apetite is not the problem I can go days without eating anything I just wanna know if it I'll cause any issues like the first time I went on a calorie deficit diet I was shitting like crazy for some reason I had to see a doctor I was on meds for 14 days

Apetite is not the problem I can go days without eating anything I just wanna know if it I'll cause any issues like the first time I went on a calorie deficit diet I was shitting like crazy for some reason I had to see a doctor I was on meds for 14 days
Ask your doctor then

idk dude ask the LM question section:forcedsmile:

It will add a few calories prob like 300 to your intake since the powder has calories n shi

• +1
Reactions: chincel11
Did you eat any different on the calorie deficit? Try eating the same, but just smaller portions and see whether your stomach still flares uo.

• +1
Reactions: chincel11
Did you eat any different on the calorie deficit? Try eating the same, but just smaller portions and see whether your stomach still flares uo.
Ya I did that but I want to cut that off too just protein shake to leanmaxx quickly