*PLS HELP* Should I get braces? (Pictures)

eiegta

eiegta

Vanity is the flatterer of the soul
So I went to the dentist today and he said I have a class 3 malocclusion. To put it simply, my top and bottom teeth meet right on top of each other. To fix it, he said I would need to get bands that push my lower jaw back and my upper jaw forward. I was initially open to the idea of pushing my upper jaw forward for better facial projection, but won’t pushing my lower jaw back make me recessed? Thanks for the help
IMG 0284

• +1
Reactions: cobicado901 and T50gandycel
So I went to the dentist today and he said I have a class 3 malocclusion. To put it simply, my top and bottom teeth meet right on top of each other. To fix it, he said I would need to get bands that push my lower jaw back and my upper jaw forward. I was initially open to the idea of pushing my upper jaw forward for better facial projection, but won’t pushing my lower jaw back make me recessed? Thanks for the help
View attachment 2999601
ofc u should get braces if ur dentist isnt fucking retarded, the only thing braces are gonna do is help u out

• +1
Reactions: T50gandycel
ofc u should get braces if ur dentist isnt fucking retarded, the only thing braces are gonna do is help u out
He said there are cases where teeth ‘relapse’ or go back to the position they were in before the braces

• +1
He said there are cases where teeth ‘relapse’ or go back to the position they were in before the braces
so what u should still get the braces, u cant let urself have croocked teeth

• +1
exactly so no point
still u think its better to have shit teeth? thats like saying, u have a bad nose? then forget abt getting surgery on ur eyes cause they are bad, it makes no sense, u wont change the main flaw (being recessed) but it will change ur crrocked teeth

dont use bands they'll recess you, get braces with bands and get an appliance that will only push ur maxilla forward a slight bit and keep ur mandible in place to fix the malocclusion

Do it, prolly not gonna change much of your face but rather fix your teeth.

I feel like it‘s gonna relapse tho.

View attachment 2999601
Typical negro bone structure

• +1
I gotta wear retainers every night for the rest of my life, and it’s almost $5000. The cons outweigh the pros
Huh? You don‘t have to do anything. If you want straight teeth you wear it, just like you brush your teeth or wash your ass.

But jokes aside you can probably get away using it every third night.

Permanent retainers on the back of the teeth are really good too, should use them and therefor the retainer at night less frequently

• +1
Reactions: eiegta
but won’t pushing my lower jaw back make me recessed?
so giving you an overbite? i dont think a dentist would do that.
you are not recessed. your chin is good, like mine (for blacks is normal). just try to grow a goatee to see if it fits you.

• +1
Reactions: eiegta