PLS RATE AND GIVE ADVICE (HELP)

p1n

p1n

Iron
I really need help on fixing my recessed chin, confidence is also fucked from inverted filter and comparing, but that’s my fault anyway pls give advice I rlly wanna improve (also 27% body fat is my estimation look rlly fat without shirt) ALSO NOT SQUINTING OR ANY GAY SHIT

Attachments

• CC2534AC-BC3F-416E-9C4A-0A193DE7F532.jpeg
    CC2534AC-BC3F-416E-9C4A-0A193DE7F532.jpeg
    321.2 KB · Views: 0
  • F42F8787-49DC-430E-BEC4-4C12EB90A9E1.jpeg
    F42F8787-49DC-430E-BEC4-4C12EB90A9E1.jpeg
    548.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 1DBA3E88-2E1B-4CB8-8329-0F30A10B5367.jpeg
    1DBA3E88-2E1B-4CB8-8329-0F30A10B5367.jpeg
    278.4 KB · Views: 0
I really need help on fixing my recessed chin, confidence is also fucked from inverted filter and comparing, but that’s my fault anyway pls give advice I rlly wanna improve (also 27% body fat is my estimation look rlly fat without shirt) ALSO NOT SQUINTING OR ANY GAY SHIT
u here to mog others nig?

HERBST APPLIANCE

you're just ugly
But what can I do to improve I can’t tell if ur serious I’m that autistic I grew up fat my sense of confidence is skewed

But what can I do to improve I can’t tell if ur serious I’m that autistic I grew up fat my sense of confidence is skewed
bimax, jaw zygo implants

MTN, but luckily because you’re at 27% bf you can still gymmaxx and ascend. It’s over for me. I’m ltn even though I’m already lean. Gym won’t unrecede my maxilla

• +1
Reactions: brutalpilled and lNcy
MTN, but luckily because you’re at 27% bf you can still gymmaxx and ascend. It’s over for me. I’m ltn even though I’m already lean. Gym won’t unrecede my maxilla
What can I ascend to?

What can I ascend to?
Idk man, your face is kinda puffy rn but if I had to guess maybe htn. Don’t listen to these niggas who are saying to get surgery tho. Gym is law

• +1
Reactions: lNcy
Idk man, your face is kinda puffy rn but if I had to guess maybe htn. Don’t listen to these niggas who are saying to get surgery tho. Gym is law
What do you think my potential is I hope to get to htn but everyone says something different ):

What do you think my potential is I hope to get to htn but everyone says something different ):
You’ll have to go gym to find out

I do go I just don’t wanna stunt growth or mess up gains so I’ve only really cut once several years ago
Brah

• So Sad
Reactions: p1n
I do go I just don’t wanna stunt growth or mess up gains so I’ve only really cut once several years ago
being lean is law

being lean is law
For some reason girls I’ve been with haven’t cared abt the chub but I’ll try cut, I’m only 5’10 so I don’t wanna fuck up my height is 200 deficit good?

debloat lmao

For some reason girls I’ve been with haven’t cared abt the chub but I’ll try cut, I’m only 5’10 so I don’t wanna fuck up my height is 200 deficit good?
Trust me. I’m a 4/10 ogre and even I get choosing signals from women because of my fit body. Women. Do. Not. Like. Chub.

Idek just make sure you’re burning more calories than you intake

Trust me. I’m a 4/10 ogre and even I get choosing signals from women because of my fit body. Women. Do. Not. Like. Chub.
Why did people I was with not care 😫, ur right btw I’m 99% sure they would have liked me more if I was lean

Claiming "non squinting" is crazy

I just need advice on how to cut quick and help my recessed chin does wolfs law work on chin?
Leave that shit in TikTok
There's no such thing as "wolf's law" to ascend
Just read the botb threads
Softmaxx and surgery there's no other way

If you want to cut just investigate in the bodybuilding/lifting community there's no secret

Massive cope
There's no such thing as the gym stunning your growth it literally does the opposite

Do your own research instead of listening to whatever person says

looks good man just take hgh