Pls rate and tips be brutally honest

ihatemyselfhaha

ihatemyselfhaha

Iron
I am aware of how hideous I am and I need tips on how to look better, I hate the way I look.I am 14 years old 5’10 165 lbs.
IMG 5135
IMG 5137

Low tier High MTN

• JFL
Reactions: RICHCELDOM and shizuku11111
Definitely high mtn to htn, so significantly above average, although it would help to see brighter lighting. You look older than 14 for sure though. If you think you're hideous go to r/truerateme or therapy or both.

• +1
Reactions: princeof316 and ronald_2
HTN

• +1
Reactions: ihatemyselfhaha
Definitely high mtn to htn, so significantly above average, although it would help to see brighter lighting. You look older than 14 for sure though. If you think you're hideous go to r/truerateme or therapy or both.
yea i have been told i have looked a lot older than 14, but do you have any tips on how to look better, is there any way I can fix my eye?

• +1
Reactions: Risingsun1963
yea i have been told i have looked a lot older than 14, but do you have any tips on how to look better, is there any way I can fix my eye?
Your eyes are your strongest feature; high PFL, slightly wide but not bad spacing, and good shape with not too much upper eyelid exposure. Your weakest feature is a thick lower lip and slightly too bulbous nose but that's being nit-picky. Just focus on maintaining a low body fat. Don't get surgery or anything.

Your eyes are your strongest feature; high PFL, slightly wide but not bad spacing, and good shape with not too much upper eyelid exposure. Your weakest feature is a thick lower lip and slightly too bulbous nose but that's being nit-picky. Just focus on maintaining a low body fat. Don't get surgery or anything.
what are some good foods that I can eat for that?

Are you doing the duck face or something or is that you doing nothing with your face?

What's you inceldom status?

fully KHHV or had something happen?

No your just gay, your taking everything too seriously kid
Because you’re insulting me on a sexuality that I’m not, I’m fine with you saying I look like a retard though because I know Im ugly, dont understand why you think Im gay though

Only way I can think of is surgery honestly, I don't know any other way
Ok so should I ask my parents for lip filling on the top lip too, or do I get a reduction on the bottom lip?

Because you’re insulting me on a sexuality that I’m not, I’m fine with you saying I look like a retard though because I know Im ugly, dont understand why you think Im gay though
Get out of your own head

what are some good foods that I can eat for that?
Food isn't going to improve your face if you're already tan, just don't get fat. Your lower lip is a minor flaw and I doubt it's detracting from your life outside of these forums.

Food isn't going to improve your face if you're already tan, just don't get fat. Your lower lip is a minor flaw and I doubt it's detracting from your life outside of these forums.
So should I not listen to the other guy?

So should I not listen to the other guy?
I would not get surgery if that's what you mean. The risk of botching or an uncanny look outweighs correcting a flaw that small. Your lips are not nearly thick enough to be a noticeable flaw outside of these forums that nitpick everything. Most people have a couple major flaws and maybe 5 or so small flaws. You seem to have only 1. I would suggest not taking this for granted like I did when I was in high school.

Attention whoring on an incel forum is crazy

I would not get surgery if that's what you mean. The risk of botching or an uncanny look outweighs correcting a flaw that small. Your lips are not nearly thick enough to be a noticeable flaw outside of these forums that nitpick everything. Most people have a couple major flaws and maybe 5 or so small flaws. You seem to have only 1. I would suggest not taking this for granted like I did when I was in high school.
Ok thanks

What?? Im saying Im hideous compared to the other people? I genuinely want tips bru why evb got b weird
Calling yourself ”hideous” is obv fishing for compliments

Calling yourself ”hideous” is obv fishing for compliments
Bro because I didnt want to come onto here seeming like I had an ego I genuinely didnt know people viewed me as above average.

Bro because I didnt want to come onto here seeming like I had an ego I genuinely didnt know people viewed me as above average.
If you grow to at least 6’ and fix your lip (your only really bad failo) you’ll be very likely to slay

Well how do I fix my lip? Is the only way surgery?
Yeah you need lip reduction, it’s not a very complicated procedure and quite reasonably priced. Work for one summer and you’ll be able to afford it.

Wtf you doing with your lips, stop it
You're htn almost chadlite

I am aware of how hideous I am and I need tips on how to look better, I hate the way I look.I am 14 years old 5’10 165 lbs.
View attachment 3233241View attachment 3233243
High mtn, which means mid tier normie but has appeal. Your major failios are your massive buccinator muscles, average bone structure, bloated face, layer of subcutaneous fat, unideal chin to filtrum ratio at 1.7 instead of the ideal 2, eye bags, thin upper lip, and your lack of physique. Your greatest attributes are your, great phenotype, pink lips, positively tilted eyes, ideal pfl ratio at 1:3, and your lowest dark eyebrows. To softmax, stop sucking in your cheeks it doesn’t look good until you are at a low enough body fat percentage, lose that layer of subcutaneous fat, de bloat by drinking more water, get rid of your eyebags by sleeping more and perhaps even using syrum and if you have low set massetors, chee to grow them and get a larger more well defined jawline. Note if you do not have low set Massetors and instead have the inverse of high set massetors do not chew as it will inhibit a bloated appearance. To hard max maybe a chin implant, I could never accurately rate if you needed a chin implant since I do not have a side profile picture but your chin looks recessed from the frontal angle. Good luck on your ascension and have a great day.

• +1

High mtn, which means mid tier normie but has appeal. Your major failios are your massive buccinator muscles, average bone structure, bloated face, layer of subcutaneous fat, unideal chin to filtrum ratio at 1.7 instead of the ideal 2, eye bags, thin upper lip, and your lack of physique. Your greatest attributes are your, great phenotype, pink lips, positively tilted eyes, ideal pfl ratio at 1:3, and your lowest dark eyebrows. To softmax, stop sucking in your cheeks it doesn’t look good until you are at a low enough body fat percentage, lose that layer of subcutaneous fat, de bloat by drinking more water, get rid of your eyebags by sleeping more and perhaps even using syrum and if you have low set massetors, chee to grow them and get a larger more well defined jawline. Note if you do not have low set Massetors and instead have the inverse of high set massetors do not chew as it will inhibit a bloated appearance. To hard max maybe a chin implant, I could never accurately rate if you needed a chin implant since I do not have a side profile picture but your chin looks recessed from the frontal angle. Good luck on your ascension and have a great day.
Great advice and thank you I will be using it, but does it seriously look like Im sucking in my cheeks? I have a weird lip which is why Im going to take the other guys advice but I didnt think it made it look like I was sucking my cheeks in.

Great advice and thank you I will be using it, but does it seriously look like Im sucking in my cheeks? I have a weird lip which is why Im going to take the other guys advice but I didnt think it made it look like I was sucking my cheeks in.
It does look like you are ducking your cheeks in. For surgery I would advise against lip filler as you already have a large lower lip it’s just your upper lip that is lack luster, I don’t think you want instagram model lips. The major flaw with your lips is the muscle that lies below it the buccinator I would advise for buccinator Botox.

• +1