Pls rate me and tell me In what can I improve

Iwanttomogg2

Iwanttomogg2

Iron
Im 15 yo and 5,5 not really tryna heightmax rn but I’m tryna know what can I improve on, I can’t have surgery yet sadly.

Attachments

• IMG_1504.jpeg
    IMG_1504.jpeg
    813.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Ugh..
Reactions: watah
Take mk677 why would you not heightmaxx at 5"5

Manlets are further away from the sun, this is why they get so evil, further from God's light and closer to the devil.

You don't want to end up like me. Take some mk677 and consider hgh.

Im 15 yo and 5,5 not really tryna heightmax rn but I’m tryna know what can I improve on, I can’t have surgery yet sadly.
love eat childrens :ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre:

• JFL
Reactions: IntelligentCel
take blackpill, fap to furry

• JFL
we incels have we have only one way, moneymaxing

• +1
On a serious note, the first and easiest thing you need to to is loose weight. Get some of that facial fat away. I’d also say loose the facial hair unless you gan grow a full beard.

• +1
Reactions: Iwanttomogg2
Manlets are further away from the sun, this is why they get so evil, further from God's light and closer to the devil.

You don't want to end up like me. Take some mk677 and consider hgh.
For what what exactly and why are u using a shit ton of metaphors like bro I don’t understand

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
On a serious note, the first and easiest thing you need to to is loose weight. Get some of that facial fat away. I’d also say loose the facial hair unless you gan grow a full beard.
Im not fat I’m just so fucking bloated 😭n a lil face fat cuz my abs are fully visible

Nah I’m good
jerk off to furries, many furries are rich, jerk off to furriesjerk off to furries, many furries are rich, jerk off to furriesjerk off to furries, many furries are rich, jerk off to furriesjerk off to furries, many furries are rich, jerk off to furriesjerk off to furries, many furries are rich, jerk off to furriesjerk off to furries, many furries are rich, jerk off to furriesjerk off to furries, many furries are rich, jerk off to furriesjerk off to furries, many furries are rich, jerk off to furriesjerk off to furries, many furries are rich, jerk off to furriesjerk off to furries, many furries are rich, jerk off to furriesjerk off to furries, many furries are rich, jerk off to furriesjerk off to furries, many furries are rich, jerk off to furriesjerk off to furries, many furries are rich, jerk off to furriesjerk off to furries, many furries are rich, jerk off to furriesjerk off to furries, many furries are rich, jerk off to furriesjerk off to furries, many furries are rich, jerk off to furriesjerk off to furries, many furries are rich, jerk off to furriesjerk off to furries, many furries are rich, jerk off to furriesjerk off to furries, many furries are rich, jerk off to furriesjerk off to furries, many furries are rich, jerk off to furriesjerk off to furries, many furries are rich, jerk off to furriesjerk off to furries, many furries are rich, jerk off to furriesjerk off to furries, many furries are rich, jerk off to furriesjerk off to furries, many furries are rich, jerk off to furriesjerk off to furries, many furries are rich, jerk off to furriesjerk off to furries, many furries are rich, jerk off to furriesjerk off to furries, many furries are rich, jerk off to furriesjerk off to furries, many furries are rich, jerk off to furriesjerk off to furries, many furries are rich, jerk off to furriesjerk off to furries, many furries are rich, jerk off to furriesjerk off to furries, many furries are rich, jerk off to furriesjerk off to furries, many furries are rich, jerk off to furriesjerk off to furries, many furries are rich, jerk off to furriesjerk off to furries, many furries are rich, jerk off to furriesjerk off to furries, many furries are rich, jerk off to furriesjerk off to furries, many furries are rich, jerk off to furriesjerk off to furries, many furries are rich, jerk off to furriesjerk off to furries, many furries are rich, jerk off to furries

Can someone actually give me tips and not just tell me to get the inner light of the richmond devil that idk what it is or jerk off to furries

You're chilling bhai. Don't even think about surgery yet. You have dark circles though, and would just recommend keeping consistent sleep at a normal time.

The mustache looks good, keep experimenting with hair and facial hair and you'll find a style that suits you best.

• +1
If you have enough money, going on 100-150 mg of testosterone and a HRT with HGH is recommended for pubertymaxxing.

Don't use high doses, stuck with doses that keep the hormones at the upper end of the reference ranges without significantly exceeding the reference range.

For surgeries, it's better to wait until bone development is completed.

• +1
If you have enough money, going on 100-150 mg of testosterone and a HRT with HGH is recommended for pubertymaxxing.

Don't use high doses, stuck with doses that keep the hormones at the upper end of the reference ranges without significantly exceeding the reference range.

So I do that plus loosing weight debloating my face, taking care of my skin and all those softmaxxing things ?

as always step 1.

LOSE WEIGHT

• +1
Bro it's so over for you

• So Sad
Reactions: Doommaxxed
So I do that plus loosing weight debloating my face, taking care of my skin and all those softmaxxing things ?
Start iceing your skin, can help with debloating. Your priority should be to softmax since you are so young. Change the things you CAN change now, and when your a bit older do what you want. For now, as i said earlier. Loose the facial hair or grow more if you can, experement and find what looks the best. Get the best skin you can, and tbh gt a better haircut, would already do alot. Fix the essentials before going more in dept

• +1

Whats HRT

Does it just affect height, or can it change something in the face
It affects height. If HGH is used during puberty, it make make you higher.

As for the face, it accelerates the development, but it can't give you features that aren't coded in your DNA.

If too high HGH doses are used, you risk getting acromegaly.

• +1
Reactions: ksander
It affects height. If HGH is used during puberty, it make make you higher.

As for the face, it accelerates the development, but it can't give you features that aren't coded in your DNA.

If too high HGH doses are used, you risk getting acromegaly.
Thank you bro, i can really feel your 150IQ aura in these answers👍

• +1
Lose fat and debloat. Also shave the mustache. A lot of issues but the chubbiness is no.1. Also heightmaxx 5'5 isn't good

• +1
Im not fat I’m just so fucking bloated 😭n a lil face fat cuz my abs are fully visible
send physique pics, if your abs are fully visible and you still have that bloat its wild