Pls rate mirror selfie and tell me what to work on

ikadelix

ikadelix

Bronze
78E6B856 8ADA 417D A6C7 0A49AE362EDB
Obviously my eye area is a huge failo, not quite sure if there’s any softmaxxing that would help in the slightest. Anyways I got new haircut so pls rate bhais
39C9E37E C04A 4D08 872A AA097A431671

• +1
Reactions: fluoride1337, jué, The Grinch and 4 others
Mirin hollow cheeks, love the haircut

• +1
Reactions: AverageTevvezFan and ikadelix
nice hollows but face looks weird asf

• +1
Reactions: TheLookInYourEyes and ikadelix
nice hollows but face looks weird asf
26565E2B DAFF 4D08 9553 D0A450A2C8E5
That’s fair. This was from a few days ago before the cut. I’m probably a little bit less uncanny than I appear in that irl but I still def Have a weird face.

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger
One of your eye is like bigger

Dye hair blonde

• +1
Reactions: ikadelix
The only failo I see is ginger hair, dye your hair brown, blonde, or black asap.
I’ve considered dying brunette but I just imagine that looking so uncanny with my pheno. I’m open to it though. If I move cities I will dye my hair brunette and post a thread with my slay results.

Side profile? I agree that you should dye your hair, however you need to consider that few women who actively like red hair, tend to LOVE red hair. But you will get better appeal in general if you dye it brown, closer to black would fit pheno better. Depending on money, consider getting your ptosis fixed and using eye lightening drops. Are you gymmaxxed?

Looking good carrot top

• +1
Ptosis is when the muscles in one of your eyelids is too weak and doesn’t open it enough, making them assymetrical. You have a mild case in your left eye.

• +1
Nvm you are obviously gymmaxxed forget my question.

• +1
You honestly don’t have to bother with dying your hair. Darker hair may give you slightly more appeal, but you look good enough that you’ll see some success either way. I can’t imagine it will make a huge diff

• +1
@AlbinoMaxxer help a fellow ginger out

• +1
Reactions: ikadelix and AlbinoMaxxer
Side profile? I agree that you should dye your hair, however you need to consider that few women who actively like red hair, tend to LOVE red hair. But you will get better appeal in general if you dye it brown, closer to black would fit pheno better. Depending on money, consider getting your ptosis fixed and using eye lightening drops. Are you gymmaxxed?
Thanks for the reply. What you said about women who love red hair is entirely accurate. I’ve met plenty of girls who say they love my hair, and get compliments on it daily. Also, if ptosis is a muscle issue, what effect does eye lightening drops have? Just curious, bc I assumed those were only used to change eye color.

Thanks for the reply. What you said about women who love red hair is entirely accurate. I’ve met plenty of girls who say they love my hair, and get compliments on it daily. Also, if ptosis is a muscle issue, what effect does eye lightening drops have? Just curious, bc I assumed those were only used to change eye color.
is your hair even red? it kinda looks brown ngl

• +1
I’m a ginger as well so i’ll give my personal anecdote. The main softmax that ascended me was dying my eyebrows, do that asap. Get some minox, oral preferably. You look very unique tbh, decent bones but the ratios are a little off and the uee isn’t the best. Once you dye ur eyebrows i could see high mtn possibly. That uee is just soo brootall

• +1
Reactions: ikadelix and AverageTevvezFan
Ptosis is when the muscles in one of your eyelids is too weak and doesn’t open it enough, making them assymetrical. You have a mild case in your left eye.
got it, valuable info tbh. This may be utter cope, but could eyelid-focused facial exercises be effective at all?

I just mean you would look better with lighter eyes, that’s all. Also the ptosis isn’t that bad, I would only consider getting it corrected if you were a richcel. What people are saying about the eyebrows is 100% true.

I’m a ginger as well so i’ll give my personal anecdote. The main softmax that ascended me was dying my eyebrows, do that asap. Get some minox, oral preferably. You look very unique tbh, decent bones but the ratios are a little off and the uee isn’t the best. Once you dye ur eyebrows i could see high mtn possibly. That uee is just soo brootall
The unfortunate thing is that I have been using topical minox almost half of a year, and I just dyed them about a month ago JFL. My natural eyebrows are so sparse. Anyways I agree complexity, eyebrows make a massive difference, arguably the most valuable softmax I’ve done.

• +1
Reactions: AlbinoMaxxer
I just mean you would look better with lighter eyes, that’s all. Also the ptosis isn’t that bad, I would only consider getting it corrected if you were a richcel. What people are saying about the eyebrows is 100% true.
Ive already been eyebrow maxxing for months Jfl it’s over for them

• So Sad
Reactions: AverageTevvezFan
Are eye lightening drops legit? I have read such conflicting stuff on that. If so I’m copping that asap

The unfortunate thing is that I have been using topical minox almost half of a year, and I just dyed them about a month ago JFL. My natural eyebrows are so sparse. Anyways I agree complexity, eyebrows make a massive difference, arguably the most valuable softmax I’ve done.
Also forgot to say do mt2 asap, will ascend, forgot to mention since im on accutane and cant use but it will ascend ur coloring. I thought ur eyebrows were already dark for a ginger but yah they’re very sparse, maybe try to get oral minox

• +1
w
Also forgot to say do mt2 asap, will ascend, forgot to mention since im on accutane and cant use but it will ascend ur coloring. I thought ur eyebrows were already dark for a ginger but yah they’re very sparse, maybe try to get oral minox
Mt2? Also any sides with oral minox?

• +1
w

Mt2? Also any sides with oral minox?
Melanotan 2. The main side of oral min is heart problems but very unlikely, my hair grows extremely fast and have had no problems. Im on a very small dose, .625mg

• +1
Reactions: ikadelix, AverageTevvezFan and NZb6Air
Melanotan 2. The main side of oral min is heart problems but very unlikely, my hair grows extremely fast and have had no problems. Im on a very small dose, .625mg
This is perfect I’m buying both asap. I was also recently prescribed tret though, would that conflict with the m2?

• +1
MT2 would ascend but take it slowly.

I am not sure of the forum consensus on eye-lightening drops. Could you share any imput @enchanted_elixir ? He made a good thread about making your own drops due to the price of commercial ones, I’m not sure how much progress he has made.

• +1
This is perfect I’m buying both asap. I was also recently prescribed tret though, would that conflict with the m2?
Tret isnt as extreme as accutane, just inject mt2 when you think you’ll be in the sun for a bit. You’ll be tan very quickly if you dose correctly

• +1

I am not sure of the forum consensus on eye-lightening drops. Could you share any imput @enchanted_elixir ? He made a good thread about making your own drops due to the price of commercial ones, I’m not sure how much progress he has made.
I’ve actually read over that thread in botb a few times. Hard mirin the low inhib aspect of it but it seemed interesting. I’m curious if any users here have ascended with it.

• +1
Reactions: AverageTevvezFan

As far as I know, they work but you need to be extremely consistent over months with a efficacious stack to see results.

• +1
As far as I know, they work but you need to be extremely consistent over months with an efficacious stack to see results.
As far as you know? Did you not self experiment on yourself? How effective was it? Thx