0gf
1 ex gf

i dont get any attention from any females, expecting under MTN

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: fingoliansubhuman, hifynnt, SubhumanCurrycel and 2 others
You look like you got botox

This is 2 years ago

Can always pass the first chat and stages but after its gone, I literally cant get a bitch my bloodline is ending with me

ltn

• +1
Reactions: Quantumphysics

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: aids and Deleted member 45175
Deathnic/10

• +1
Reactions: watah and Quantumphysics
You had a gf before? I'd say high LTN then but you look low trust so your appeal would be worse.

You had a gf before? I'd say high LTN then but you look low trust so your appeal would be worse.
yeah just one tho. I wanted to make my eyebrows look lower and I always lower my eyebrows like im angry

MTN

• +1
MTN

• +1
Feminine mtn. U can only pull asians and low tier beckies of other races unless they fetishize ur kind

• +1
Reactions: teefight, MisterMid and Quantumphysics
Cute

• +1
Reactions: teefight, try2beme and Quantumphysics
yeah just one tho. I wanted to make my eyebrows look lower and I always lower my eyebrows like im angry
It's your mouth area really, not your eyebrows.

• +1
Reactions: teefight
Can always pass the first chat and stages but after its gone, I literally cant get a bitch my bloodline is ending with me
I will be honest with you.

Asian/Filipino bitches want white men. Understand this and accept it as a fact of life.

Thailand is another example. Thai bitches don't want Thai men, they want foreigners.

You can go on steroids and start gymmaxxing and try your luck then. You can build a freaky physique in order to compensate for the face. I'm not saying you are ugly, I'm saying you are Filipino.

If you are Asian, you should be a Chad to get a bitch. It doesn't matter if a Chad is Asian, White or Indian; Chads are Chads, they are their own ethnicity, the Chad ethnicity.

• +1
What do you mean by low trust? Did you mean he looks like he has low confidence?

• +1
What do you mean by low trust? Did you mean he looks like he has low confidence?
Low trust as in "not very approachable looking". He looks kind of angry/mad even with a neutral facial expression (primarily with his mouth). It could be the lighting though

• +1
I will be honest with you.

Asian/Filipino bitches want white men. Understand this and accept it as a fact of life.

Thailand is another example. Thai bitches don't want Thai men, they want foreigners.

You can go on steroids and start gymmaxxing and try your luck then. You can build a freaky physique in order to compensate for the face. I'm not saying you are ugly, I'm saying you are Filipino.

If you are Asian, you should be a Chad to get a bitch. It doesn't matter if a Chad is Asian, White or Indian; Chads are Chads, they are their own ethnicity, the Chad ethnicity.
Imma be honest dawg but most if not all Filipinos, Brazillian and Japanese I know married their own nationality.

Maybe because I’m just in japan but geomaxxing here is low compared to PH, Thailand n etc

There is even a term called for japanese people who only date foreigners, It shows that these people are rare and frowned upon.

These forums completely fucked up your mind thinking that you need to be a chad to get a bitch.
You can go outside rn and see that it will get disproven instantly.

QuantumPhysics - name speaks for itself.
Low LTN. Gymmax and you may be able to marry a LTB

• +1
Reactions: xantrooper
I was expecting ass pics…

• +1
you look like a lesbian girl who got botox bhai

• +1