Pls rate neutral side profile

p1n

p1n

Iron
Keep in mind this is me looking forward, most people take a pic while looking to the side to make jawline more visible and fraud forward growth, (PLS GIVE TIPS ON HOW TO FIX PRETTY FLAT MAXILLA)

Attachments

• 740F1824-BC9D-44CC-A607-46D22D4DEEE2.jpeg
    740F1824-BC9D-44CC-A607-46D22D4DEEE2.jpeg
    173.2 KB · Views: 0
  • 8B124149-97A4-4540-A5FF-545B41694DE4.jpeg
    8B124149-97A4-4540-A5FF-545B41694DE4.jpeg
    148.3 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger
Stop making weird faces

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 86473, BrutalMogger, game0fbones and 1 other person
Stop making weird faces
i have a still face in the first photo literally doing nothing, the second one is there because it was in my camera roll not for rating jfl

• +1
i have a still face in the first photo literally doing nothing, the second one is there because it was in my camera roll not for rating jfl
Why even post it? Anyways MTN

• +1
Habsburg jaw? :feelsahh:

• JFL
Reactions: BrutalMogger and ineonx
Cringe TikTokcel

• JFL
Cringe TikTokcel
wait why am i a tiktokcel i dont get it, is it because how i look? i get called that a lot or "tiktok kid' i dont get it, is it because my face or grown out hair or smthn?

• +1
wait why am i a tiktokcel i dont get it, is it because how i look? i get called that a lot or "tiktok kid' i dont get it, is it because my face or grown out hair or smthn?
Cause your hair, age, airpods, and general way of writing.

All screams TikTokcel

• +1
Jack Dohertymaxxing?

• +1
Why even post it? Anyways MTN
idk i just pressed it i am retartded, anyway, what do u think i could do to improve? also what would u rate me on the appeal scale

• +1
Pretty good side profile I would say. Slight underbite tho.

• +1
idk i just pressed it i am retartded, anyway, what do u think i could do to improve? also what would u rate me on the appeal scale
5.5/10 on the appeal scale and all you can do is hit the gym and diet max

Now rep my posts because I don't give out advice for free

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger and p1n
Idk ur ugly

• +1
Reactions: p1n
Ropemaxx tiktokcel
I CANT WITH BEING CALLED TIKTOKCEL I HATE IT, i swear im not one of those faggots i just look like it :cry:

• +1
Pretty good side profile I would say. Slight underbite tho.
why does everyone say something so different when im on here liek ive been called htn chadlite potential and mtn with high appeal to foids before idek anymore ill just go with mtn

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger and p1n
Every person that joined after the summer of 2023 when looksmaxing became popular on TikTok is a tiktokcel.

• +1
no rating for frauded pictures

Keep in mind this is me looking forward, most people take a pic while looking to the side to make jawline more visible and fraud forward growth, (PLS GIVE TIPS ON HOW TO FIX PRETTY FLAT MAXILLA)
Cut your hair from the top

What’s frauded abt this
You're looking up to fraud forward growth. It's obvious when you look at the angle from your ear to your eye