pls tell me if im balding

ur balding nigga kys finasteride minoxidil and dutasteridemaxxing time

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Blud_99 and 6ft4majesticincel
are you sure, and how much should i take
he's trolling ur not balding that bad
if you wanna not bald at all you can use .5mm dermaroller + topical finasteride/ rosemary oil/ minoxidil
do that for like a couple months then it'll be fixed

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: piec and 6ft4majesticincel
are you sure, and how much should i take
Good. Lil nigga, good. You first replied asking a question without repping, but now you repped 2 minutes later, so I'm answering your question. Good boy.

1mg finasteride

• +1
Reactions: 6ft4majesticincel
Good. Lil nigga, good. You first replied asking a question without repping, but now you repped 2 minutes later, so I'm answering your question. Good boy.

1mg finasteride
is it bad? my dad still has a full head of hair but same hairline, will i stay the same

he's trolling ur not balding that bad
if you wanna not bald at all you can use .5mm dermaroller + topical finasteride/ rosemary oil/ minoxidil
do that for like a couple months then it'll be fixed
will it get worse? my dad has a full thick head of hair, bit has the same hairline

No it does not look like you're balding. But to make sure I recommend that you buy a drain hair catcher on a site like amazon and placing it in your shower drain before washing. If the drain catcher collects more than 50 hairs every shower then it means you are balding and you need to hop on finasteride.

• +1
Reactions: 6ft4majesticincel
No it does not look like you're balding. But to make sure I recommend that you buy a drain hair catcher on a site like amazon and placing it in your shower drain before washing. If the drain catcher collects more than 50 hairs every shower then it means you are balding and you need to hop on finasteride.
will do, thanks man

• +1
Reactions: Sexually Disabled