Plz help (eyelid pulling)

swaggerdoodle

swaggerdoodle

Iron
I been eyelidpulling the fat above the eyelid to reduce uee. I been doing this for about a few months for like 3 minutes a day, and now when I frownmax, and look all the way down, I get eyelid wrinkles.
IMG 2611
IMG 2612

Not frownmaxing Frownmaxing

On top of that, I get negative hooding since I was idiotmaxing and pulled the middle instead of inner part. Can someone help me know how to restore my skin elasticity? I was thinking abt volufilin. Will it help by giving hooding as well as reducing wrinkles. My biggest issue is the fear of it not aging well, so when I’m like in my 30s, my eyelid will look like a ballsack. It doesn’t even look as bad as in the mirror cuz of lighting.

Let me know if it will age like milk and if so, what preventative measures can I take?

Also, lemme know if this happens to u as well cuz it might naturally just be like that for everyone

• JFL
Reactions: Messar and thvg
cut your eyelid off with scissors.to prevent wrinkles

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: kvn, iblamehamza and Gaygymmaxx
why bro whyy would you do that women find uee attractive they hate hooded eyes

the consequences of your actions, and the consequences of believing everything on this Incel forum jfl, everything is cope, bonesmashing, thumbpulling, icehooding, and I bet you do allat

B
the consequences of your actions, and the consequences of believing everything on this Incel forum jfl, everything is cope, bonesmashing, thumbpulling, icehooding, and I bet you do allat
Bro I do

It isn't that bad, do not do anything anymore. Do 1 thing a time, fix something once it's a problem

It isn't that bad, do not do anything anymore. Do 1 thing a time, fix something once it's a problem

So I should only inject igf-1 from igf-1, testosterone injections, mk-677, hgh pills, aromatace inhibitors, and masterone?

So I should only inject igf-1 from igf-1, testosterone injections, mk-677, hgh pills, aromatace inhibitors, and masterone?
I would rather do nothing like that

You will fuck yourself up, not be able to produce testosterone naturally, diabetes,...