do what your username says

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Almu, TheAscendedOne and AlexHeally
How are you balding so early

Try nofap, go on fin and see a doctor and get your T checked

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne
Go to a derma and see why you are balding. If its from vitamin or iron deficincies or thyroid problems supplements will do the fix and youll be good.

If its male pattern baldness you will have to start using minoxidil and finesteride. And if you want maximum effectiveness, use Nizoral shampoo and Dermaroller.

You can get a Hair Transplant in the future if your baldness gets bad.

Or you can shave it and rock the bald look.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Deleted member 5131, Morpheus and 7 others
only minoxidil is an option at that age

Don't worry too much though. Often people people's hairlines take a hit during puberty (from NW0 to NW1/1.5) and it doesn't change as rapidly in the following years. This is not guaranteed obviously. Once you hit early 20s you can start something like fin because you don't want to risk losing maturation of the face/bones etc. that is associated with DHT... Also messing with hormones when you are young is not a good idea, every Endo will tell you this. You could start fin in your late teens say 18/19, but I dunno. I would've missed out on a lot of maturation

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Chadelite, TheAscendedOne, Deleted member 3043 and 2 others
How are you balding so early

Try nofap, go on fin and see a doctor and get your T checked
it's not so early it's normal, a lot of people can start balding once they hit puberty

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Chadelite, TheAscendedOne, Deleted member 3832 and 1 other person
im so so so sorry OP.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5694, Nosecel and TheAscendedOne
Tenor

honestly since you are young, pray that some stemcel figures out the cure for MPB. Other than that all the chemicals people will link are cope and only prolong the inevitable.

Last edited:
  • +1
brutal, dont take fin or dut or an antiandrogen as you can get seriously fuck up your sexual dimorphic development. blast GH so you get a big ass skull and can pull off the bald look ig. Im so sorry brother

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and TheAscendedOne
Went bald at 12 RIP me
>Minox
>microneedling
>ketoconazole
thats all I can say.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and BigBoy
BAC50755 4F8B 4225 8998 D31C7AC1B9CB

• +1
Reactions: Asreixcumniggerball, TheAscendedOne and SubhumanCurrycel
fin
ht
hair system

all else is waste

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and SubhumanCurrycel
  • +1
23 and no recesion whatsoever yet, even have my juvinile hairline. I must be lucky lol

• +1
Fair enough
Whats you build/weight like im 78kg I feel like buzz works optimally if you are jacked + robust skull
E76EBE9D 9916 41F7 8BE2 C8EA8E975707
83134EC8 3FC5 4163 ADBA 2FF6F5F77EB6
Not very big but pretty lean, Dropped a lot of water weight used to weigh 70 but 66kg at 6ft now
I have slightly longer hair on right

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and SubhumanCurrycel
  • +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and Deleted
what are the NWs of your dad and male relatives on your mom's side (so uncle(s) and grandpa)? And do you know if your hair type is similar to one of their's? Usually either your dad, maternal grandpa, or uncle is a relatively good sign of how bad your balding will be. I say this cuz some dudes freak out thinking they have hair loss at 16-19 cuz they realize they're not NW0, but in reality it's just a mature hairline. Of course this isn't deterministic, everyone is different and I've seen heard of dudes going bald despite the fact that all their male family members have full heads of hair.
If you know for a fact that you're balding tho, I'd personally hold off on propecia. Messing w/ your hormones at your age, while you're still developing, can have drastic consequences. Try the supplement and shampoo route for now (google hair loss natural supplements and shampoo specifically for hairloss, ones with Nizoral are supposedly good). The efficacy for these are mixed at best, but at least you're doing something and you may be able to slow it down to some degree. Afterwards, wait until you're at least 18 to consider finasteride if you think it'd be worth it

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 3202 and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadelite, Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 3202 and 2 others
Nothing you can do if it started that early. Don't take fin during puberty. You will be bald

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and TheAscendedOne
no pics no care

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and TheAscendedOne
accept that you are genetic trash and let it happen

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Alexanderr
Brutal, I don’t know what to say bro.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Patient A
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Alexanderr
You fap 3 times or more a day for sure if you are balding at that age. Try nofap and wait for 3 months, most likely your hair will grow back.. Hope for the best

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401