Plz rate me honestly so I can leave this forum (6’4 190)

P

penjaminmogs

Iron
IMG 9434

Attachments

• IMG_9505.jpeg
    IMG_9505.jpeg
    379.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7622.jpeg
    IMG_7622.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9541.jpeg
    IMG_9541.jpeg
    495.8 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lowtiernormiechad, LooksThinker, halloweed and 1 other person
7.5/10

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 65033
Irl chad/slayer

• +1
Reactions: shogrim, Sean o' Tist, Xangsane and 8 others
you just posted one of the biggest height mogs ever,your like a 6'3 chadlite nigga

• +1
Reactions: shogrim, Sean o' Tist, LooksThinker and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: Razzle
Bro 191 is 6”3 your nearly 6”3 your 6”2 3/4

Mirin body. I honestly can't rate you psl wise. You have very high appeal due to height body and good hair so that's really all that matters. Are you Asian or mixed because you don't look white.

Mirin body. I honestly can't rate you psl wise. You have very high appeal due to height body and good hair so that's really all that matters. Are you Asian or mixed because you don't look white.
Yeah I’m half jap. Get mistaken for Hispanic a lot lol

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena
chadlite get off this site

• +1
Reactions: halloweed
Yeah I’m half jap. Get mistaken for Hispanic a lot lol
Am guessing you have Japanese mum then? Can you actually speak the language and you must be American right?

Am guessing you have Japanese mum then? Can you actually speak the language and you must be American right?
Yup, Oxford study byproduct. I can speak a little bit but not fluent conversationally

• +1
Yup, Oxford study byproduct. I can speak a little bit but not fluent conversationally
Are both your parents of American nationality? So your mum studied at Oxford university in England. Am just wondering if your dad geomaxxed lol

Are both your parents of American nationality? So your mum studied at Oxford university in England. Am just wondering if your dad geomaxxed lol
Nah lol Oxford study is a study that proved that Asian women and white men have higher compatibility or some shit like that. Any TikTok you see of a white guy and Asian girl all the comments will say “Oxford Study omg” My mom is From Japan, my Dad is straight American. They met in America

• +1
For the love of god DONT EVER ….EVER start a bulk.

For the love of god DONT EVER ….EVER start a bulk.
We’re bulking right now. Bulked in the past and will continue to bulk. I’m willing to descend knowing that after the cut I will look even crazier hopefully.

Hey get the fuck out off here

@Xangsane

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
leave and never come back

whats your bf? also you look good enough to not care about ratings and shit.

Anyone who isn't subhuman can achieve his looks with ease. It just requires being a retard who is entertained by gym and has the mental wherewithal to go train everyday. He is NOWHERE NEAR chad, and anyone can see that. Moron.