Plz Rate ramus/gonial angle

Boyoshutup

Boyoshutup

Minister of Jawline and affairs
Rate my ramus and gonial angle and if someone can also tell if my gonions are inward or outward IMG 4827 IMG 4826

• +1
Reactions: Joshrc and jué
mirin neck

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: greywind, Troglodyte452, baerr and 13 others
I don’t know in what terms I should rate this so I guess I’m going say you have a pretty good jaw,your ramus is tall and gonial angle is good.
Just widen that neck it looks unpleasant:lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, Kaari, LuckyBeast and 1 other person
Mirin dick sucking lips

• +1
Reactions: 6milfucksnotgiven, Clqs and Boyoshutup
I don’t know in what terms I should rate this so I guess I’m going say you have a pretty good jaw,your ramus is tall and gonial angle is good.
Just widen that neck it looks unpleasant:lul:
Yes trying to gain weight

Are my gonions inward or outward?
If your gonion would have been inward then your jaw would look like Sean o pry,the answer is pretty clear bhai

• +1
Reactions: Kaari and Boyoshutup
If your gonion would have been inward then your jaw would look like Sean o pry,the answer is pretty clear bhai
I thought outward gonion was a good thing?

• +1
Reactions: Kaari and Boyoshutup
Those lips are made for dick. Should have been born a foid ngl

• JFL
Reactions: Boyoshutup and LuckyBeast
  • So Sad
Reactions: beniman
Your neck makes me wanna deepthroat your tall ramus

• Hmm...
Reactions: Boyoshutup
faggiest lips I've seen on this site to date

• So Sad
Mogger jaw

• +1
Whats wrong with front profile?
I see no problem and your lips are very good. Fags here obsesses with masculine thin lips. But yours are good, foids would love to kiss full luscious lips like that. But that neck is death tier brah

• +1
I see no problem and your lips are very good. Fags here obsesses with masculine thin lips. But yours are good, foids would love to kiss full luscious lips like that. But that neck is death tier brah
Any advice on getin a thicker neck like i wanna gain weight but not too much i dont wanna be blodcel i like being skinny have a slim face but with that neck people thinkin im just starving

good jaw and chin, others have prob already mentioned it but damn train that neck. It looks comically small

• +1
Any advice on getin a thicker neck like i wanna gain weight but not too much i dont wanna be blodcel i like being skinny have a slim face but with that neck people thinkin im just starving
there are exercises. Look for a routine from a formula 1 pilot or some sort of motorsport pilot. They need a lot of neck strength and that turns into a thicker neck

• +1
  • +1
Thats not why. U have awful genetics for ur neck and ur jaw is too wide for a pencil neck regardless
I dont think so my brother have a good neck maybe because i smoked crystal idk gotta train it

• Woah
Reactions: try2beme
FUCK U NECK

lean bulk then train neck like any other muscles. theres alot of threads about neckmaxxing

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Joshrc
then your good bro minor asymmetry is cope unless you have major asymmetries like mine
We hope to see a better day no asymmetries fucking our faces and gettin bitches

• +1
Reactions: Joshrc