Point of heightmaxxing is what exactly?

rares54

rares54

I visit on here once a month
I don't really get it, heightmaxxing stacks are supposed to get you to your max height potential. But it is literally meaningless to do it because you're gonna GROW to that potential either way, just slower. That is if you sleep right, eat right and don't have any growth hormone deficiencies. So what is the point of it?

dnrd
just be tall

• +1
Reactions: wsada
Not always

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and wsada
Do you always get to your potential

• JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25743
there's no point, it's pure cope, nobody without actual deficiency grows taller than their predicted height.

• +1
Reactions: rares54, Deleted member 26379 and wsada
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint
the earlier you slay the better
very true, but you skip the risks of getting ogre features (longer midface, bigger nose etc). and still end up the same height, but later. most stop growing at 18 anyways and face is also fully done by then you can start slaying

your avi makes me want to take a knife and cut my screen open

coping and giving false hope

there's no point, it's pure cope, nobody without actual deficiency grows taller than their predicted height.
Yeah I was really close to getting some ghrp2. But I'm still slowly growing and don't mind my growth being slower.

I don't really get it, heightmaxxing stacks are supposed to get you to your max height potential. But it is literally meaningless to do it because you're gonna GROW to that potential either way, just slower. That is if you sleep right, eat right and don't have any growth hormone deficiencies. So what is the point of it?

The point is to maximize your potential. Nobody is destined to reach their potential, the same thing applies to height. You can be predicted to grow to a height of 6ft, and you could do everything right and still end up 5'9, but you still always had the potential to be 6ft, because the estimated average of your parent's height puts you somewhere in that destination.

Also, the vast majority of people on this forum interested in heightmaxxing stacks didn't sleep right, or eat right growing up or have some type of unrealized disorder causing them to be shorter than they want (some people are just unsatisfied with their height for no good reason) but I'm not referencing that smaller percentage.

Also, your potential height can change at any moment, due to the existence of our growth plates and estrogen. If you always had a predicted height of 5'8, but then randomly when you were 16 and 5'6.5, you started to live a lifestyle that caused a hormonal imbalance and rise in your estrogen values, your potential height could've shrunk down to 5'7 or be gone completely!

There are many different factors we have to consider.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465 and rares54
The point is to maximize your potential. Nobody is destined to reach their potential, the same thing applies to height. You can be predicted to grow to a height of 6ft, and you could do everything right and still end up 5'9, but you still always had the potential to be 6ft, because the estimated average of your parent's height puts you somewhere in that destination.

Also, the vast majority of people on this forum interested in heightmaxxing stacks didn't sleep right, or eat right growing up or have some type of unrealized disorder causing them to be shorter than they want (some people are just unsatisfied with their height for no good reason) but I'm not referencing that smaller percentage.

Also, your potential height can change at any moment, due to the existence of our growth plates and estrogen. If you always had a predicted height of 5'8, but then randomly when you were 16 and 5'6.5, you started to live a lifestyle that caused a hormonal imbalance and rise in your estrogen values, your potential height could've shrunk down to 5'7 or be gone completely!

There are many different factors we have to consider.
But let's say that I've always been an active kid that spent time outdoors, ate right, always on my bicycle in the sun, and slept good. I won't have to worry about not reaching my potential for the most right?