Pointing laser at UFO

forevergymcelling

forevergymcelling

Full-Time Chodemaxxer
Insane

• JFL
Reactions: justinzayn, Deleted member 16275, Deleted member 23558 and 18 others
Why are there random men images flashing?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: justinzayn, Deleted member 23558, Lmao and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Deleted member 19453, Deleted member 17920 and 5 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: justinzayn, Deleted member 16275, Deleted member 21700 and 4 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Dystopian, Deleted member 17920 and forevergymcelling
unidentified flying maher

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275 and Deleted member 23558
cant wait until disclosure

that's a satellite or a drone with a light on it

that's a satellite or a drone with a light on it
2872107 61DE0467 E1FC 4D39 A0D0 B8C14E681831

cant wait until disclosure
we are fucked if the government needs to push something so badly they show everything

besides, alien chad program is going to start soon

• +1
Reactions: forevergymcelling
literally lucky it didn't shoot a death ray at him or something.

• +1
Reactions: Dystopian
What's going on at the start? Bright light and maybe time distortion or something. I know UAPs have anti-gravity tech but also could be distorting time/space.

literally lucky it didn't shoot a death ray at him or something.
They don't randomly kill civilians. And chances are it's piloted by A.I and not manned by an E.T.
E.Ts rarely pilot the craft now, they used to do it more often 10 years ago but now not so much.

They don't randomly kill civilians. And chances are it's piloted by A.I and not manned by an E.T.
E.Ts rarely pilot the craft now, they used to do it more often 10 years ago but now not so much.
You seen the Grusch interview boyo?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558 and JohnDoe
Haha

People joking about not getting the joke or just generally stupid?

You seen the Grusch interview boyo?

Yep been paying attention lately, lot of stuff has come up the past few months. What do you think about the 4chan leak story? Grusch might be a fraud, not sure yet. I don't think we will get disclosure, most of the worlds population is religious. Also reddit so gay, privated the aliens sub aswell.

• +1
Yep been paying attention lately, lot of stuff has come up the past few months. What do you think about the 4chan leak story? Grusch might be a fraud, not sure yet. I don't think we will get disclosure, most of the worlds population is religious.
The 4chan guy was legit interesting asf tbh but could be a hoax
It would make sense for that shit to be happening in the ocean but who knows. The Las Vegas encounter last week sounds like utter bullshit imo

Imagine all the knowledge that's been held secret this whole time. Or the kind of tech that's been hidden away

Wish I could work in these black projects

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
The 4chan guy was legit interesting asf tbh but could be a hoax
It would make sense for that shit to be happening in the ocean but who knows. The Las Vegas encounter last week sounds like utter bullshit imo

Imagine all the knowledge that's been held secret this whole time. Or the kind of tech that's been hidden away

Wish I could work in these black projects
Yh the las vegas encounter sounds like bs but who knows.
The stuff that's being mentioned recently is mindboggling and ridiculous, even if only 10% of it's true, it changes everything. Interdimensional/offworld beings, galactic federation, their antigravity tech/weapons that leave no trace behind, different e.t races, usa gov/private contractors being able to shoot thesecraft down using energy weapons.
Something is happening behind the scenes, massive influx of information being approved to be released, whistleblowers, and more.
Either this is a slow drip disclosure and/or they're being forced by the E.Ts to disclose or this is all not going to lead to anything and we won't get any real disclosure.
Regardless it's all very fascinating and i look forward to where things lead to. I guarantee those private companies like raytheon/lockheed have people who know so much but we the plebs will probably never know even 10% of the knowledge they possess. Sure would have been nice to be a top exec at Raytheon.

• +1