Pokemon games for Nintendo

D

Deleted member 15164

Kraken
I use to play Pokemon games like the Red and Blue version; and the Silver and Gold Pokemon version.

In the Silver and Gold versions you would face the gym leaders and the Final Four in the league you were in and then, you can access the Kanto League. Which, has a whole new list of Gym Leaders and Elite Four. Then after that you can face Red at the end, also known as Ash Ketchum, but he doesn't really mention his name, it goes by ???. Could you face Blue aka Gary in that league? I can't remember.

After that you can catch the three legendary Pokemon, or you can catch the three birds.

But what about after that? What can you do after you catch all the Pokemon in the Pokedex? There is probably more trainers, gym leaders, and final four who are better than the ones you faced in the game. You can max out the Pokemon levels to 99 and then you can level up past that by improving their stats, or improving the stats of their stats.

Then you can probably discover new Pokemon beyond the ones in the Pokedex. You can get really rich in the game. You can run a whole business. There might be endless possibilities. The Pokemon Games are like a world. A whole world for you to explore!!!!!! I mention this because a theme in the Pokemon games is evolution, and evolution is continuous, it keeps going on and on and on, your always continuing in evolving. And if evolution is continuous in this reality, why can't it be in the Pokemon Games? I don't know, what do you think?

• +1
Reactions: Trilogy
Pokemon company is gay and lazy
Their new games are fucked up
but I would add more possibilities like that and maybe being able to own a team or safari zone or whatever

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15164
but I would add more possibilities like that and maybe being able to own a team or safari zone or whatever
What do you think of Digimon?

Which possibilities? What do you mean by team? Which safari, I might take a look into safari zones.

Could you face Blue aka Gary in that league? I can't remember.
It might be different because it's a remake but Blue is one of the Kanto gym leaders you can face in HeartGold/SoulSilver

What do you think of Digimon?

Which possibilities? What do you mean by team? Which safari, I might take a look into safari zones.
I haven't played Digimon
These possibilities aren't in the game, just my idea
For team something like team rocket but good. You can get members by making money, becoming more famous, and beating people by recruiting them
You can have rival teams you fight
You can make an emblem and assign certain pokemon to your members to use
There should be events that allow you to catch pokemon in interesting and new ways
And for safari zone, maybe owning and managing one. Finding pokemon that can be caught there.

Ppl are saying scarlet and violet is the best Pokémon game in years

Ppl are saying scarlet and violet is the best Pokémon game in years
I used to play the Disgaea game series, and there is a lot you can do in that game. Leveling up to quadruple digits and dealing damage in the millions.

I use to play Pokemon games like the Red and Blue version; and the Silver and Gold Pokemon version.

In the Silver and Gold versions you would face the gym leaders and the Final Four in the league you were in and then, you can access the Kanto League. Which, has a whole new list of Gym Leaders and Elite Four. Then after that you can face Red at the end, also known as Ash Ketchum, but he doesn't really mention his name, it goes by ???. Could you face Blue aka Gary in that league? I can't remember.

After that you can catch the three legendary Pokemon, or you can catch the three birds.

But what about after that? What can you do after you catch all the Pokemon in the Pokedex? There is probably more trainers, gym leaders, and final four who are better than the ones you faced in the game. You can max out the Pokemon levels to 99 and then you can level up past that by improving their stats, or improving the stats of their stats.

Then you can probably discover new Pokemon beyond the ones in the Pokedex. You can get really rich in the game. You can run a whole business. There might be endless possibilities. The Pokemon Games are like a world. A whole world for you to explore!!!!!! I mention this because a theme in the Pokemon games is evolution, and evolution is continuous, it keeps going on and on and on, your always continuing in evolving. And if evolution is continuous in this reality, why can't it be in the Pokemon Games? I don't know, what do you think?
I wanna fuck misty. I don't know why ash or red did not tap that. I need to evolve from htn to chad lite so I can get with ginger stacies.

You might have to remove the mods in the game. Also know as using hacks.