Police raided my parents apartment bc of brass knuckles that I ordered from ebay

TwixCell

TwixCell

Iron
6 policeman and 1 policewoman came to our flat in germany at 6am in the morning. they found out that I ordered brass knuckles from ebay 1 year ago. When they opened my door they asked me If i have any weapons in my room. I tried to make fun of him and pointed to my kitchen knife full of nutella and told him "well there is a knife" he said kitchen knives are not weapons.

They looked through my room, was pretty embarrassing bc my room is full of clothes with cum stains on it and the women had to look through everything. I had to wait in the kitchen with 2 police men watching me. I heard them talk from the kitchen. They made fun of my massage pistol. My mom isn't the smartest one and instantly started talking shit "I know that my son ordered a knife some time ago but I dont know anything about brass knuckles" the policemen was like "What a knife? We are looking for brass knuckles" I just thought to myself "STFU" But I can't blame her she is an ESFP/ESFJ, those personality types always talk without thinking.

When the policemen went back to the kitchen I asked them where they found my massage pistol bc I was looking for it and I couldn't find it. They didn't answer me but they found my grinder inside my white air force 1 sneaker. They took the grinder from me. The funny thing is I had 2 grinder inside the shoes but they just found 1 lmao.

I got mail after 1 month and had to pay a 400 euro fine bc of brass knuckles but I didnt get a fine for my grinder.

I cant believe they did that shit bc the brass knuckles were out of plastic and the ebay store had 500 reviews and 100% postive feedback. But they closed the shop down after I got raided. I swear to god, 10 german girls probably got raped in germany when they raided my apartment and they came with like 8 people for that shit.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: slayer69, Deleted member 26859 and inceI
Imagine there is a banana laying there on the ground and the officer just slips on it and falls on his head and dies

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TwixCell and inceI
like 6 police came to my place too searching for something else and they found my knuckledusters and didnt even care, just took them off me (in uk)

crazy they came to ur place purely for dusters

• +1
Reactions: TwixCell and inceI
who buys this shit online lol

• JFL
Reactions: TwixCell