Political meme coins

perpetuallytired

perpetuallytired

Platinum
Been trading political meme coins. Got a major return on Kama (Kamala harris meme coin) recently but it's unrealized as of yet.

I lost a decent amount of profit (still profited but could have got more) with my Maga coin move because I held on to it for too long after he got shot.

So should I dump now? Then buy it back closer to the DNC? Or hold on. It's trading at 20cents right now and I have a limit order at 24 cents. Am I being too greedy?

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, buflek and murdah
@PsychoDsk @Seth Walsh

Holding meme coins is retarded, there’s no marketing budget or plan it’s not a long term hold, why would u even ask this

• +1
Reactions: buflek and ascension
Holding meme coins is retarded, there’s no marketing budget or plan it’s not a long term hold, why would u even ask this
For political coins the marketing budget is the politicians doing anything that makes them go slightly viral. But ur right, holding meme coins is a bad idea and holding it till the DNC is a bit too risky.

Last edited:
Also thoughts on Maga coin before trump speaks at BTC convention?

Always sell initials at 2x
And then you’re basically trading risk free

• +1
Reactions: descension and perpetuallytired
For political coins the marketing budget is the politicians doing anything that makes them go slightly viral. But ur right, holding meme coins is a bad idea and holding it till the DNC is a bit too risky.
You're right, but coins like these are just what's in the eye in the moment, hundreds get pushed on the event so people dump and rebuy new ones that's how the market works

@PsychoDsk @Seth Walsh
No calls at the moment. I really want to lock in for the rest of 2024. Each of my calls will be a home run (hopefully). And so, they will be very sparing.