thenewhebbe

Defender of Israel
Is ww3 a likely scenario.

Did nato expansion lead to the war i. Ukraine

If they answer yes then tvey are a retard

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Patriot, 5'7 zoomer, gigell and 2 others
You should ask them if they know what the ideal bizygo/bigonial width ratio is.

If they don't they are retarded

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston, Patriot and RichardSpencel
You should ask them if they know what the ideal bizygo/bigonial width ratio is.

If they don't they are retarded
No wjat you are talking about useless mine is understanding their logical ability

Did nato expansion lead to the war i. Ukraine

If they answer yes then tvey are a retard
Oyvey1

Oy vey..

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: atlantean, 5'7 zoomer, gigell and 3 others
Russia literally wanted to prevent ukraine from joining nato 🤡

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel and SecularIslamist
  • +1
Reactions: Autismcel
Thats just part of the bigger picture my guy
No. Nato is not a threat to russia my side have been right for 80 years

Putin have made it clear that he wanna rake terroity

Incels benefit greately from the post WW2 globalist world order.

nigga watched one geopolitics youtube video

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer, atlantean, vampmaxxer and 1 other person

And stopping them from joining nato will secure that. Holy shit

And stopping them from joining nato will secure that. Holy shit
Then its not about nato its about taking terroity. . Because without nato they would still invade as tou said

Then its not about nato its about taking terroity. . Because without nato they would still invade as tou said
English is definitely not your first language😭

English is definitely not your first language😭
Yeah it isn't i can explain it again.

Without nato they would still invade because its about terroity. As you said

What do you mean, the Russians are getting ready to start WW3, they will either become great again or destroy the whole world, they want nothing in between.

What do you mean, the Russians are getting ready to start WW3, they will either become great again or destroy the whole world, they want nothing in between.

Its empty threats

• Hmm...
Reactions: Gonthar
Its empty threats
Nope, you don't understand Russia and the Russians - they are fanatics, you can't deal and you can't negotiate with them, they believe they're better than all the other people on Earth and have a special mission here, to rule over everyone else. They will gladly sacrifice themselves for Russia, death means nothing to them and they don't know how to lose - they will rather destroy the whole world, than admit defeat.

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer and LancasteR

• JFL
Reactions: shia.jihadist

When he first "invaded" ukraine he literally said the reason was to prevent Ukraine from joining the NATO.

Nigga watched 1 history animation and now he thinks he knows fuck all

When he first "invaded" ukraine he literally said the reason was to prevent Ukraine from joining the NATO.

Nigga watched 1 history animation and now he thinks he knows fuck all
You know people can lie righ. In todays climate invading to take terroity is bad. Nato is not a threat to russia i have been right for 80 years

OP has been on the internet forever consuming English content and still has terrible English skills. Also, nice reputation to post ratio, retard.

• +1
Reactions: gigell
OP has been on the internet forever consuming English content and still has terrible English skills. Also, nice reputation to post ratio, retard.
No argument just ad homnin

• JFL
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
You know people can lie righ. In todays climate invading to take terroity is bad. Nato is not a threat to russia i have been right for 80 years
Ik that's why Israel was lying about hamas killing babies

Ik that's why Israel was lying about hamas killing babies
You Dont even have an argument. I am pretty sure just the media reported on it not tje israeli government but I can be wrong

You Dont even have an argument. I am pretty sure just the media reported on it not tje israeli government but I can be wrong
You ARE wrong. Speaking from your ass atp.

Literally go educate yourself before replying lol. pissrael started that rumor and retarded medias owned by the kikes started sharing it around before they got exposed for lying

Literally go educate yourself before replying lol. pissrael started that rumor and retarded medias owned by the kikes started sharing it around before they got exposed for lying
Nato is not a threat to russia is jusy fact.

Post a source that israel government said it.

I am saying i am not sure . You are claimed you are sure so prove it

nato expansion did lead to war in ukraine, however it is not an excuse for starting a war for russian side

• +1
Reactions: LancasteR

On the morning of 10 October, Israeli news channel i24 claimed it had received confirmation from soldiers that “40 babies/children were beheaded”.

This the media so useless

On that same day, a spokesperson for the Israel Defense Forces (IDF) repeated the claim to Business Insider that soldiers had found decapitated babies.

They dont say how mant dead babies and how many decapitated

This precise language was echoed the next day by the spokesperson of Israeli prime minister Benjamin Netanyahu to CNN.

But the official Israeli source reject see my source.

I am ok with admiting Israel lied of its true but this thread isn't about Israel

nato expansion did lead to war in ukraine, however it is not an excuse for starting a war for russian side
How did it lead to war

On the morning of 10 October, Israeli news channel i24 claimed it had received confirmation from soldiers that “40 babies/children were beheaded”.

This the media so useless

On that same day, a spokesperson for the Israel Defense Forces (IDF) repeated the claim to Business Insider that soldiers had found decapitated babies.

They dont say how mant dead babies and how many decapitated

This precise language was echoed the next day by the spokesperson of Israeli prime minister Benjamin Netanyahu to CNN.

But the official Israeli source reject see my source.

I am ok with admiting Israel lied of its true but this thread isn't about Israel
Who do you think controls the jewish media there Mr. Smartypants?

That's like saying the US doesn't control The CNN

it goes against interest of russia , obviously
Russia invaded to take terroity. And before the invasion Ukraine wouldnt be able to join nato.

Even without or with nato their econmics intrest wouldnt be harmed

Russia invaded to take terroity. And before the invasion Ukraine wouldnt be able to join nato.

Even without or with nato their econmics intrest wouldnt be harmed
how it wouldnt be able to join nato? same as baltic states didnt join?

economic interests are the only interests of a country? everyday i learn a new thing i guess

how it wouldnt be able to join nato? same as baltic states didnt join?

economic interests are the only interests of a country? everyday i learn a new thing i guess
The civil war even without russia Ukraine is super divided.

Its barely a funcitioning democracy they hsbe been rejected before and every nato country need to accept Ukraine.

Wjat kinda intrest are yoy talking about.

The civil war even without russia Ukraine is super divided.
first of all. what? rewrite so i can understand

Its barely a funcitioning democracy they hsbe been rejected before and every nato country need to accept Ukraine.
how is baltic states better? they got accepted to nato and they are poor and undemocratic, okay less than ukraine . but it is solveable with the help of the west, isnt it given how much military aid they provided

again , i dont think its the reason to start a war for russia. the only right way for russia is be part of europe and not go eurasian way imo
Wjat kinda intrest are yoy talking about.
geopolitical mostly. russia doesnt want an enemy on its border , just like usa wouldnt like mexico being anti american?
just a common sense, this war is conflict of interests rather than muh putin is bad evil guy and biden is saint and zelensky is god hero

first of all. what? rewrite so i can understand
Ukraine was in civil war so they can't join nato. And even without russias involvement its a deeply divided country
how is baltic states better? they got accepted to nato and they are poor and undemocratic, okay less than ukraine . but it is solveable with the help of the west, isnt it given how much military aid they provided

again , i dont think its the reason to start a war for russia. the only right way for russia is be part of europe and not go eurasian way imo
Military aid is just equipment. First the civil war need to end either give crimea and eastern Ukraine to russia or let it be independent if tjey don't they can't join.
Second its deeply divided country between the ethnic russians and ethnic ukranians. So tje next fraudlent election is just around the corner. And

There re 32 countries in nato.If the war didnt happen . russia could say to alot european countries tjeu don't want Ukraine to join nato And alot country would listen because of trade.Before the invasion of Ukraine. europe countries traded with russia and Before the donbass war did military excercies with eashother
geopolitical mostly. russia doesnt want an enemy on its border , just like usa wouldnt like mexico being anti american?
just a common sense, this war is conflict of interests rather than muh putin is bad evil guy and biden is saint and zelensky is god
Unless mexico was a threat to usa i don't think they wouldnt do anything
People in countries have ideals and views of the world that they wanna enforce. Israel wanna have more terroity. Islamic country fund islam in mant countries to spread it.
And putin have made it clear that ussr fall made alot of russians without a country .and he see that as a bad thing.that i have forgetten the orginal quote..I don't think Putin invaded Ukraine to do evil for evil sake i belive he hold world view i disagree with and he wanna push it.

Last edited:
Ukraine was in civil war so they can't join nato

And even without russias involvement its a deeply divided country

Military aid is just equipment

First the civil war need to end either give crimea and eastern Ukraine to russia or let it be independent if tjey don't they can't join.

Second its deeply divided country between the ethnic russians and ethnic ukranians. So tje next fraudlent election is just around the corner.

Their are 32 countries in nato.

If the war didnt happen . russia could say to alot european countries tjeu don't want Ukraine to join nato And alot country would listen because of trade.

Before the invasion of Ukraine. europe countries traded with russia and Before the donbass war did military excercies with eashother

People in countries have ideals and views of the world that they wanna enforce. Israel wanna have more terroity. Islamic country fund islam in mant countries to spread it.

And putin have made it clear that ussr fall made alot of russians without a country .and he see that as a bad thing.that i have forgetten the orginal quote..

I don't think Putin invaded Ukraine to do evil for evil sake i belive he hold world view i disagree with and he wanna push it.
oh no, compress the text so i can read it boy.

Ukraine was in civil war so they can't join nato. And even without russias involvement its a deeply divided country
maidan was not a civil war in fact. and ukraine launched a counter terrorist operation in donbass in 2014

im talking before that, just as a fact. ukraine could turn their head to west and join the nato, same way as baltics did

Military aid is just equipment. First the civil war need to end either give crimea and eastern Ukraine to russia or let it be independent if tjey don't they can't join.
Second its deeply divided country between the ethnic russians and ethnic ukranians. So tje next fraudlent election is just around the corner. And

There re 32 countries in nato.If the war didnt happen . russia could say to alot european countries tjeu don't want Ukraine to join nato And alot country would listen because of trade.Before the invasion of Ukraine. europe countries traded with russia and Before the donbass war did military excercies with eashother
on basis of what date do we speak? on february 2022 or 2014? i dont understand

And putin have made it clear that ussr fall made alot of russians without a country .and he see that as a bad thing.that i have forgetten the orginal quote..I don't think Putin invaded Ukraine to do evil for evil sake i belive he hold world view i disagree with and he wanna push it.
you dont think? do you remember cuba crisis?

as i said, restoring ussr is a crime and people in EE dont want that. thats why starting war was wrong but its just a conflict of interests . and yes , given the position of russia and west, expansion of nato to the east its an act of agression towards russia

maidan was not a civil war in fact. and ukraine launched a counter terrorist operation in donbass in 2014

im talking before that, just as a fact. ukraine could turn their head to west and join the nato, same way as baltics did
Tje maidan revolution wasent a civil war but happen after was a civil war.. before that was the orange revolution tjat almost led to a civil war..and Ukraine was still close to russia.
on basis of what date do we speak? on february 2022 or 2014? i dont understandBefore the invasion and and the last part so before the donbass war so before 2014 .

Mostly before the 2022 invasion the last part is before the donbass war
you dont think? do you remember cuba crisis?

as i said, restoring ussr is a crime and people in EE dont want that. thats why starting war was wrong but its just a conflict of interests . and yes , given the position of russia and west, expansion of nato to the east its an act of agression towards russia
so the cuba crisis the cubans ousted usa puppet , destroyed america companies and tjey were commies and usa already disliked castros cuba before tje nuke.

Putin have made it clear its his ideals led to this war. and nato is not an act of agression.

Putin have made it clear its his ideals led to this war. and nato is not an act of agression.
he constantly claims that west is guilty of this war
Tje maidan revolution wasent a civil war but happen after was a civil war.. before that was the orange revolution tjat almost led to a civil war..and Ukraine was still close to russia.
yeah people in east ukraine dont support american sponsored military takeover of power in their country. crazy

again we agre that its conflict of interests and expansion of nato led to war, maybe as much or less than russian agression. but it had

Dont waste time with this cuck he is literally getting paid for posting in this website to defend the disgraceful entity believe it or not

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel
he constantly claims that west is guilty of this war

yeah people in east ukraine dont support american sponsored military takeover of power in their country. crazy

again we agre that its conflict of interests and expansion of nato led to war, maybe as much or less than russian agression. but it had
Yeah I know he claims that but he have said tjat Ukraine is not a real countries and things about ussr that sounds like he invaded to take terroity.

2014 maidan happen because of eu not nato. The russia are just more pro russia then western Ukrainians..

It depends when you say intrest i think Putin invaded to take terroity and Ukraine is fighting back id thats intrest i would agree. Nato didnt not lead to the war putin imperialism mindset did lead to the war. this war would happen without nato or with nato

Users who are viewing this thread

Back