Politicians when they were young

SixFootManlet

SixFootManlet

Kraken
Rate these politicians when they were wrong.

Some of you might think lookism doesn't apply to politics because you see a bunch of wrinkly, old boomers. Couldn't be more wrong - they got their foot in the door - that initial opportunity back in the day - because they were relatively good looking.

So here I present to you a collection of American (for the most part) politicians when they were young:

Joe Biden:

Bernie Sanders:

Andrew Yang:

Donald Trump:

Justin Trudeau:

Trudeau's the Chaddiest of the bunch, IMO. Look at that jaw.

Beto O'Rourke:
ofPh7k5.jpg

Ron Paul:
xQ1XguX.jpg

3nfkVVB.jpg

Jill Stein:
WJjk2mQ.jpg

Jeb Bush:

lLNcNS4.png

Nancy Pelosi:
mRdUCq5.jpg

Gzc3owr.png

Lindsey Graham:
B9iLLTE.jpg

Queen Elizabeth:
nRJb9mS.jpg

George H.W. Bush:
xOdihlH.jpg

FDR:
b6LOIni.jpg

Hernan Goring:
NxpLi3N.jpg

Theresa May:
zHWR4Uj.jpg

Mitt Romney:
pjAILzw.jpg

Brett Kavanaugh:
rXxHtbR.jpg

Bill Clinton:
QunIphV.jpg

Rick Perry:
F1peuLn.jpg

Ronald Reagan:
A63ogJB.jpg

Richard Nixon:
o7NubPq.jpg

>tfw Chad gets watergated by CIAcels

Gerald Ford:
at98fPa.jpg

Will post the rest when someone replies - cucked forum only allows 20 images in one post.

• +1
Reactions: Purefxrm, penis3, Shrek2OnDvD and 4 others
most of the male politicians were chadlites-chad in their youth. Almost none were inel. The ones that were are not even successful now either.

Good looking people who don’t care in school end up with decent jobs. Good looking people who try in school end up as CEO’s and politicians. Genes coming a package theory

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, Deleted member 7560, Shrek2OnDvD and 10 others
Good looking people who try in school end up as CEO’s and politicians. Genes coming a package theory
"Genes come in a package" is just incels worshipping Chad.

In reality it's just the halo effect that carries them from high school to CEO to the Presidency.

Here are more:
John McCain:
SnPeqvJ.jpg

McCain was neckmaxxed!

Gadafi:
04r7CFQ.jpg

9XekZMy.jpg

Benjamin Netanyahu:
8yhDN6d.jpg

Xi Xinping:
iUiZJld.jpg

Boris Johnson:
goJ9OOr.jpg

George Bush:
BfJqpe8.jpg

Am I the only one who thinks Young Bush is looking like Ted Bundy?

Dick Cheney:
h9kvuMC.jpg

Al Gore:
NjKNv5G.jpg

John Kerry:
GcKEOOu.jpg

Donald Rumsfeld:

iHUHmcj.jpg

Joseph Stalin:
tufkNsT.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Hector
most of the male politicians were chadlites-chad in their youth. Almost none were inel. The ones that were are not even successful now either.

Fucking brutal.
Related image
Related image
Related image
Related image

Good looking people who don’t care in school end up with decent jobs. Good looking people who try in school end up as CEO’s and politicians. Genes coming a package theory
Plus they're hyper Nt and know how to be charismatic. Have you seen Ghostwriter movie?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
All of them are 5 psl+

But you could be nitpicking

Almost none were inel.
One of the major (and I think only) exception is Vladimir Putin. He's the most incel looking:

Guy was norwooding even as a teenager. Good thing he realized his fate and KGBmaxed real quickly.

"Genes come in a package" is just incels worshipping Chad.

In reality it's just the halo effect that carries them from high school to CEO to the Presidency.

Here are more:
John McCain:
SnPeqvJ.jpg

McCain was neckmaxxed!

Gadafi:
04r7CFQ.jpg

9XekZMy.jpg

Benjamin Netanyahu:
8yhDN6d.jpg

Xi Xinping:
iUiZJld.jpg

Boris Johnson:
goJ9OOr.jpg

George Bush:
BfJqpe8.jpg

Am I the only one who thinks Young Bush is looking like Ted Bundy?

Dick Cheney:
h9kvuMC.jpg

Al Gore:
NjKNv5G.jpg

John Kerry:
GcKEOOu.jpg

Donald Rumsfeld:

iHUHmcj.jpg

Joseph Stalin:
tufkNsT.jpg
Almost all the people you sent are chadlites. The only one that isn’t is John Kerry and he’s an irrelevant hasbeen who couldn’t even beat Bush after a disastrous Iraq invasion. Genes in a package theory reigns supreme

One of the major (and I think only) exception is Vladimir Putin. He's the most incel looking:

Guy was norwooding even as a teenager. Good thing he realized his fate and KGBmaxed real quickly.

Putin was just in the right place at the right time tbh.

Almost all the people you sent are chadlites. The only one that isn’t is John Kerry and he’s an irrelevant hasbeen who couldn’t even beat Bush after a disastrous Iraq invasion. Genes in a package theory reigns supreme
What?

I know they are Chads and Chadlites you faggot - that's why I made this thread in the first place. But genes don't come in a package. Chads and Chadlites and Stacies get promoted by society at every stage of life because of the HALO EFFECT.

In your you ascribing positive qualities to Chads and Chadlites by default (muh gene package theory) is a prime example of the HALO EFFECT.

Plus they're hyper Nt and know how to be charismatic. Have you seen Ghostwriter movie?
They're NT because they're Chad/Chadlite.

Difficult to not be NT when you receive accolades, compliments, and get recognized from a very young age.
Lmfao, you're getting emotional for no reason.
Yeah I'm cranky as fuck today. I need to get my coffee, son.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751

Difficult to not be NT when you receive accolades, compliments, and get recognized from a very young age.
Yes. They knows how to persuade people and influence everyone to think that he care about them

Lookism applies to all human beings in all sections of life in all periods of time where humans existed, from cavemen, to Romans, to racism and slavery of uglier people, and even now with movies, instagram, and the plastic surgery business

I recently watched an old interview of Donald Trump ( 2011 with Piers Morgan ) where he talked about some really good looking guy ( Chad ) he went to high school with who got all the girls, and how he saw him recently and how he was fat and bald now, sort of like he was happy he now mogs the Chad ( cause Trump still has his hair )

The Blackpill has always existed and ALWAYS applies, it is only now somewhat well known, sort of like the Earth was ALWAYS round but believed to be flat at some point, the truth JUST IS whether people know it to be true or not

• JFL
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis
I recently watched an old interview of Donald Trump ( 2011 with Piers Morgan ) where he talked about some really good looking guy ( Chad ) he went to high school with who got all the girls, and how he saw him recently and how he was fat and bald now, sort of like he was happy he now mogs the Chad ( cause Trump still has his hair )
Trump was Chadlite himself tbh. Giga Chad once you consider the fact that he was a rich trust fund kid.

Yeah I'm cranky as fuck today. I need to get my coffee, son.
Get your coffee son. No need to raise your cortisol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
Trump was Chadlite himself tbh. Giga Chad once you consider the fact that he was a rich trust fund kid.

He may have been Chadlite but his old ass damn sure remembered the Chad he went to high school with 50 years ago who got all the ladies

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126 and cardiologist
He may have been Chadlite but his old ass damn sure remembered the Chad he went to high school with 50 years ago who got all the ladies
Probably 'cause he lost his oneitis to that Chad. :lul:

Just lmfao at including Jen Bush, nigga only stood a chance at politics because of his ex president daddy. And he fell flat on his face when running for president, with plenty of memes made about his goofy appearance. A lot of the other examples were good though. Surprised you didn’t include the most famous example alongside Reagan, John F Kennedy
JEB Bush Fuck Autocorrecf

Reagan mogs

Only makes sense he was a movie actor first, politician second and he did a better job than most career politicians

Just goes to show that
1. Chad always wins, he has the best genes
2. Truly good looking Chads become actors ( to get that status and endless women validation ) , Chadlites become politicians

Incels become janitors and McDonalds cooks

• +1
Reactions: cardiologist
Just lmfao at including Jen Bush, nigga only stood a chance at politics because of his ex president daddy. And he fell flat on his face when running for president, with plenty of memes made about his goofy appearance. A lot of the other examples were good though. Surprised you didn’t include the most famous example alongside Reagan, John F Kennedy
JEB Bush Fuck Autocorrecf
And? Jeb didn't really look goofy in his youth.

John F Kennedy
Here, son. Feel free to jerk off to your ginger hero:
2514835027_0741ec00d0.jpg

jfk-pattern-mixing-876x1024.jpg

Incels become janitors and McDonalds cooks
Intelligent incels become the heads of three letter intelligence agencies.

My boy Vlad is a prime example
27a9f115b5ca2a92ec083c0b9f5dfce3.jpg

The norwood reaper came early for Vlad. Good thing he was IQ-maxxed and decided to join the KGB.

And? Jeb didn't really look goofy in his youth
5406BF4F B80D 47C1 B1F2 232E81327D35

Are you on something? Man’s gums are where his upper teeth are supposed to be lmfao
Point is JEB didn’t make it in politics because of looks, he made it because of his dad, so it’s a bad example.

View attachment 198441
Are you on something? Man’s gums are where his upper teeth are supposed to be lmfao
Point is JEB didn’t make it in politics because of looks, he made it because of his dad, so it’s a bad example.
He's no Chad but he's a high-tier normie. You have to compare to other people from that era, not the present time.

Corn Pop Mogged Biden. Hence his hatred of BBCs.

A lot of Chad/Chadlite politicians in my post were mostly born in rich families. Jeb Bush is hardly the only one. He's just the most obvious because of the Bush name. Justin Trudeau, Mitt Romney, the Kennedys, Trump are some examples. Nixon is one of the few who was from poverty.

Trudeau is the biggest cuck of all time

Trudeau is the biggest cuck of all time
>be prime minister
>get relected even though you didn't do shit
>proudly do blackface and get away with it
That's classic Chad right there, son. He's been coasting on his looks since Middle School.

JFL at right wing copers. Apparently everyone left of center is a cuck by default.

• Love it
Reactions: Purefxrm
>be prime minister
>get relected even though you didn't do shit
>proudly do blackface and get away with it
That's classic Chad right there, son. He's been coasting on his looks since Middle School.

JFL at right wing copers. Apparently everyone left of center is a cuck by default.
Not even right wing, I'm a crazy flat earther bro, have you seen any of his footage with his wife, I don't mean cuck in a derogatory way, I mean it in a literal way...

Not even right wing, I'm a crazy flat earther bro, have you seen any of his footage with his wife, I don't mean cuck in a derogatory way, I mean it in a literal way...

029e5a330b34ba49c6484d0ecc6ff83d.jpg

Still wouldn't call him a cuck. In fact he's the BVLL cucking all Canadians.

Spanish current president Pedro Sanchez at 47 JFL mogs them all, and he is like 6'3 if you think he gomna be short for being Spanish

>norwooded
>mogs anyone
No, son.
Where is the noorwood fucking idiot, also he is fucking 47 years old, thats the normal hairline for a 47 years old, he mogs them all in their prime while he isn't.

Where is the noorwood fucking idiot, also he is fucking 47 years old, thats the normal hairline for a 47 years old, he mogs them all in their prime while he isn't.
>mogging Trudaeu
No, son.

They all look 4 psl case closed we could be president

goering and ragean absolut giga chads

>mogging Trudaeu
No, son.

He mogs Trudeau to hell and back... Trudeau does look good but in a dorky way whereas the spaniard looks masculine.

Also, some of the people posted got better looking as they were older (in their 30s-40s) such as Trump, Putin, Perry, and Kennedy. The funny thing though, that trump STILL remembered some guy who cucked him many years later even as a good looking successful and famous billionaire! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Good looks in politics is useless

Tons of chads there.

I really should get jaw surgery and try and looksmax while I still have SOME youth left. fuck

Another reason why it never begun

Images 3
Images 2
Pa 45022224 eritgz
Header 2875903 169 1024x576

The most alpha eloquent slayer tbh. His name is literally Mogg

Only incel leaders were fascists and nazis it seems.

The "I peaked in high school" meme wasn't coined for nothing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back