Are Facepullers Cope?

• Yes

• No

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
SHARK

SHARK

Kraken
Seeing a lot of posts about building them. Realistically, are they cope post puberty? Just like mewing?

NO THEY ARE NOT COPE. MAXILLARY SUTURES BREAK AND ADAPT JUST LIKE ANY OTHER FUCKING BONE YOUR BODY IS MADE TO ADAPT BUT THESE DEFORMED <3 PSL SUBHUMAN SCUM CAN'T UNDERSTAND SHIT AND JUST PARROT WHAT OTHER DEFORMED FUCKER SAID

facepullers work

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: OOGABOOGA and Deleted member 3202
Depends. If you're below 18, it 100% works but if you're not ... That's when things start to become questionable
NO THEY ARE NOT COPE. MAXILLARY SUTURES BREAK AND ADAPT JUST LIKE ANY OTHER FUCKING BONE YOUR BODY IS MADE TO ADAPT BUT THESE DEFORMED <3 PSL SUBHUMAN SCUM CAN'T UNDERSTAND SHIT AND JUST PARROT WHAT OTHER DEFORMED FUCKER SAID

facepullers work
Yea but they take a lot of time for adults to see little results. Have you used one b4? If so what are you using

• +1
Reactions: Golden Glass
I mean theoretically you should be able to break the sutures and make gains after 18, but realistically? idk that's why I said undecided, certainly good for people under ~19

• +1
Reactions: Golden Glass
Depends. If you're below 18, it 100% works but if you're not ... That's when things start to become questionable

Yea but they take a lot of time for adults to see little results. Have you used one b4? If so what are you using
i'm almost finishing building mine. i need the neck brace. perhaps ill add some bone remodeling vitamins

• +1
Reactions: Joyride
i'm almost finishing building mine. i need the neck brace. perhaps ill add some bone remodeling vitamins
Imo if you want better results you should wear it also during the day if you're in home. I can't wear mine standing up because my facepullwr is utter shit. It was given by my dentist. It's too small for my face and keep contracting

31AB6300 BCA0 4023 8443 3809CF963C6C

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and Golden Glass

facepullers work
Can bonesmashing the maxilla be a legit way to grow the maxilla forwards?

No lol the maxilla is a very big bone and youll end up deformed

facepullers work
The way long bones adapt by increasing radial cortical mass is COMPLETELY different than sutures in your skull "adapting" (which is not a thing). There's no such thing as skull suture adaptation. Wolff's law may support the idea of facial bones remodelling but not complete craniofacial dislocation from the sutures. That's absurd and fucking retarded.
As a retard that has been bonesmashing for nearing a year now, never bonesmash anything except for your lower third and supraorbitals (preferably nothing at all, but if you're gonna go down that road)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and Golden Glass
As a retard that has been bonesmashing for nearing a year now, never bonesmash anything except for your lower third and supraorbitals (preferably nothing at all, but if you're gonna go down that road)
[/QUOTE]
Can i bonesmash undereye? Is that part of maxilla or supraorbitals? Ive noticed great gains in my zygos and browridge

Can i bonesmash undereye? Is that part of maxilla or supraorbitals? Ive noticed great gains in my zygos and browridge
[/QUOTE]
Do not fucking get close to your undereyes. You don't wanna run any risks of bruising and thus discoloring your undereyes. This is probably not gonna happen, but you may recess the bones from hitting them (very unlikely assuming you're not bashing yourself with a hammer)

The mandible is by far the biggest and most robust/thick splancho cranial bone and it can withstand insane amounts of force, and it's one of those bones that needs a lot of mass and its the most dimorphic bone thus has the highest sex appeal potential along with supras. Just make sure you're lean and chew if your jaw isn't as wide as your zygos, otherwise a big jaw isn't gonna do much. The zygos form a part of the orbit so through the damage distribution you're probably micro damaging the infraorbitals too (upper maxilla) so don't smash infras

Undereye is maxilla and partly zygos at the lower lateral areas. Supras are a part of your frontal bone and it's a super robust bone so it's fine to smash

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Do not fucking get close to your undereyes. You don't wanna run any risks of bruising and thus discoloring your undereyes. This is probably not gonna happen, but you may recess the bones from hitting them (very unlikely assuming you're not bashing yourself with a hammer)

The mandible is by far the biggest and most robust/thick splancho cranial bone and it can withstand insane amounts of force, and it's one of those bones that needs a lot of mass and its the most dimorphic bone thus has the highest sex appeal potential along with supras. Just make sure you're lean and chew if your jaw isn't as wide as your zygos, otherwise a big jaw isn't gonna do much. The zygos form a part of the orbit so through the damage distribution you're probably micro damaging the infraorbitals too (upper maxilla) so don't smash infras

Undereye is maxilla and partly zygos at the lower lateral areas. Supras are a part of your frontal bone and it's a super robust bone so it's fine to smash
[/QUOTE]

This pic says its ok to bonesmash?

View attachment 198373

[/QUOTE]
Listen to whomever you want. I tend to stay away from orbitals bc 1. Mine aren't that bad and 2. It's a very sensitive area and the soft tissue around that area has a big effect on looks and I don't want to risk worsening it. The mandible is the safest place to smash because it's the biggest and more robust bone and the farthest from your brain. I made noticeable and meaningful chin height and breadth gains and i never even smashed my mandibular body which should also help. Also gonions to increase sharpness

Do as you please

View attachment 198373

Listen to whomever you want. I tend to stay away from orbitals bc 1. Mine aren't that bad and 2. It's a very sensitive area and the soft tissue around that area has a big effect on looks and I don't want to risk worsening it. The mandible is the safest place to smash because it's the biggest and more robust bone and the farthest from your brain. I made noticeable and meaningful chin height and breadth gains and i never even smashed my mandibular body which should also help. Also gonions to increase sharpness

Do as you please
[/QUOTE]
Im not bonesmashing hard, but ive noticed great results as my real weakness have been the undereyes and zygos, even if its swellings it still looks good, and im not smashing hard, only moderate at best

retarded and doesn’t work

Don't get me wrong I've seen maxillofacial results but I haven't seen it change a persons rating or any "ascension" so to speak.

Im not bonesmashing hard, but ive noticed great results as my real weakness have been the undereyes and zygos, even if its swellings it still looks good, and im not smashing hard, only moderate at best
Even so, the orbitals bones are a lot less robust than the mandible. Again, they'll get bone remodelling and swell just like the mandible, but if you're gonna smash them I would be very careful. I'm just saying with the mandible you don't really need to be worried. It's a really thick bone

I know what you're talking about. My zygos responded exceptionally well and I'm pretty sure I made gains in a couple months. I don't bother with it anymore because I'm 20% and I don't have any cheekbone defeciency, i just gotta lose weight. Jaw is BY FAR the most important single bone. The eye area is so many components and factors which is why it is not fair to compare it to the lower jaw. Pound for pound, having a chiseleld face and a robust lower jaw will have the most impact on your looks in regards to single bone importance. So focus on that. Eye area is mostly soft tissue and coloring. Sounds bullshit but most people don't have terrible orbitals. İf you're Caucasian you have high cheekbones and if you're male you probably have acceptably low eyebrows. But things like PFL, IPD, eye color, limbal ring, eyelash darkness, eyelid shape and upper eyelid hooding are all what really make an eye area (bone structure can effect these things to an extent but it's mostly soft tissue). Many models even have recessed infraorbitals by this shithole's standard and they're doing alright

Be careful and good luck

It breaks my heart to see people trying to do facepulling or hardmewing without even doing research on MSE.

You lot will be in my prayers tonight.

View attachment 198373

[/QUOTE]
I said in video that you can do it, but i don't recommend bonesmashing as technique

View attachment 198373

Do as you please
[/QUOTE]
Pics?

Depends on which type of FacePulling. Copes device seems to be promising. I don’t expect users to become male models afterwards though
It breaks my heart to see people trying to do facepulling or hardmewing without even doing research on MSE.

You lot will be in my prayers tonight.

MSE expands your air ways and better your zygos laterally. FacePulling is meant for a vertical upswing