• Absolutely yes

Results are only viewable after voting.
Deleted member 616

Deleted member 616

BeChadOrDieTryin'
3C932A11 2B2E 4C93 946D 2C3993758D14

Last edited:
no one here is NT by definition imo

there are high inhib and low inhib people, but pretty much every registered user is non-NT tbh

maybe 1-2 exceptions, but yeah

• +1
Reactions: Achathin, Deleted member 1464, Alexanderr and 4 others
Not even a little

with my friends(most of them i know from school) and people i love talking/hanging out with i am not NT, because first i am stuck with the behaviour i got to know them and they also aren't NT and second because i am stuck with the behaviour i had in school.
In society and to strangers i am NT and get feared on/respected.. i dont get it though

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616
If you're here, you're not NT. I don't care how many friends you have.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, Chuck14, ZyzzReincarnate and 2 others

there are high inhib and low inhib people, but pretty much every registered user is non-NT tbh

giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

Yes. If by NT you mean not only being free from autism/personality disorders, but also being extrovert/ social then most guys here are certainly not.

I have no problem communicating professionally/one on one / for daily needs, but I’m by no means extrovert or social, and I don’t know how to handle interpersonal conflicts properly ngl.

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos, Deleted member 2205, SikKunt and 2 others
Im probably one of the most NT users here srs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2756 and Deleted member 1464
until 17 years old I was completely autistic: I remember I was afraid to stay near my classmates because I was not able to hold conversations properly.
at 18 I started a hardcore NTmaxing to become more sociable and I successed.
at 19 years 10 months old I was so NT that I tried to ask a girl out for the first time in my life, but I got rejected.
I struggled for 7 months to get any girl and lost virginity but all I could get was kissing a drunk girl in a club for some seconds
at 20 years old I discovered looksmaxing and finally lost virginity with a fat foid

thanks to softmaxing now I could get away with better girls maybe, but it requires a lot of struggle and money.... I will wait my first surgery

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead, SikKunt, jefferson and 1 other person
Yes I know how to maintain eye contact with people and keep a conversation going as long as the other person is contributing. My only issue is that my interest/hobbies are way different than other people especially people my age.

• +1
until 17 years old I was completely autistic: I remember I was afraid to stay near my classmates because I was not able to hold conversations properly.
at 19 years 10 months old I was so NT that I tried to ask a girl out for the first time in my life, but I got rejected.
I struggled for 7 months to get any girl and lost virginity but all I could get was kissing a drunk girl in a club for some seconds
at 20 years old I discovered looksmaxing and finally lost virginity with a fat foid

thanks to softmaxing now I could get away with better girls maybe, but it requires a lot of struggle and money.... I will wait my first surgery
Good for you then. At 17 it took me lots of courage to go to the barber alone and describe the haircut I wanted. Now I’m not that awkward anymore at all but I still feel uncomfortable in social situations.

upaaxxU.png

• So Sad
My only issue is that my interest/hobbies are way different than other people especially people my age.
Same. And even if I have some “normie” hobbies (like football or pop music), I prefer to enjoy them alone / with a girl than with loads of loud people.

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt, Zeta ascended and Deleted member 470

That’s
I think your definition of NT may be not be what my definition is

what is your definition of NT?
Having friends, not being on the spectrum, being able to talk to strangers and ask for help (ex:asking a restaurant employee where the bathroom is without having an internal sperg-out), being low stress, handling stress well, not having mental disorders/illnesses (depression/anxiety/OCD/autism), able to make others laugh without self-deprecating jokes, being level headed and can think logically, don’t let your emotions override you, friendly with lot of people (basically have acquaintances), being low-inhib, not caring what other people think, follows “normie” traditions like having an iPhone, knowledgeable about sports (mainly basketball and football). There’s more but that’s basically the jist of it.

Edit: a big one is having friends/acquaintances who aren’t on the spectrum/really weird. You are what you attract.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: DidntRead, Deleted member 206, Deleted member 2486 and 1 other person
Same. And even if I have some “normie” hobbies (like football or pop music), I prefer to enjoy them alone / with a girl than with loads of loud people.
Yeah I went to my college club fair the other day and I felt so out of place on another planet. Like I don't belong with those people. I still talked to some people and "joined" some clubs. This school year I want to be more social.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and Deleted member 616
Having friends
None of my real friends are strictly speaking NT tbh

not being on the spectrum
I've never been diagnosed so Idk

being able to talk to strangers and ask for help (
No problem

being low stress, handling stress well, not having mental disorders/illnesses
No

able to make others laugh without self-deprecating jokes
Sometimes

being level headed and can think logically,
Depends

don’t let your emotions override you,
No

friendly with lot of people
On a superficial level yes

being low-
Hell no

not caring what other people think
Unfortunately no

follows “normie” traditions like having an iPhone, knowledgeable about sports
Partially

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
I am probably leaning towards extroverted but still have some introverted qualitied

Probably fairly NT as well because i have friends who are all the high status “cool kids” in my school jfl but I am friends with everyone maybe a bit eccentric

None of my real friends are strictly speaking NT tbh

I've never been diagnosed so Idk

No problem

No

Sometimes

Depends

No

On a superficial level yes

Hell no

Unfortunately no

Partially
Not too bad. Seems about in the middle from this info. Can you talk to girls?

Can you talk to girls?
Yes but mostly one to one, not to a group of people.

And most of the time there has already been some warming up via online chatting. I’ve never impressed a girl by approaching her irl ngl.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
my mind is already crushed with blackpill forever. however, irl i can perfectly assimilate normies and act like them.

Not being neurotypical is not synonymous with autistic; if you have a brain variant "different" from the so-called "standard" you are not neurotypic, but that does not necessarily mean that the "different" brain model is autistic, whatever

I was diagnosed with autism at 4 so absolutely no.
Most people on this site have autism or some other severe mental illness.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: AdamLanza and Deleted member 2846
Low T high inhib not NT gang

F6543FAE E1A2 4F90 B077 F93D4101ACAE

look at that perfect bellcurve

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Arkantos, Zeta ascended, Deleted member 2846 and 2 others
my clothes, taste in music/series/sports and interests in general are very NT, but in interactions or cortisol inducing tasks im still a 12 year old insecure subhuman

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 470 and Deleted member 616
45a4d626155e20b9980f3841539ea653-full.png

I was diagnosed with autism at 4 so absolutely no.
Most people on this site have autism or some other severe mental illness.

I start to think i am a narcy

• +1
Reactions: Petsmart and Deleted member 2846
I could ace that test if I tried putting NT answers in
E9E91669 A132 4707 87D6 09357DCAB5AA
Keep crying. I took this test back in April, before I knew about “being NT”.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
Opera Momentaufnahme 2019 09 02 212014 wwwgotoquizcom

I have lived both lifes, the autistic introvert and the charismatic extrovert (latter was my childhood). I cant think like both and just choose how I act spontanouesly
BUT
since browsing PSL and taking the lookspill I would just say "Chad looks good in any shirt" if my autism kicks in

You can be neurotic and severely narcissistic at the same time
You know that narcies try to portray themself to be perfect in any possible way. Most narcies irl act Super-NT .

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 470
if u are absolutely NT u most likely wont be on this forum lol. a NT guy who sees me browse this site on my phone would cringe hard

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bennett and Deleted member 616
if u are absolutely NT u most likely wont be on this forum lol. a NT guy who sees me browse this site on my phone would cringe hard
So being NT = immunity to the blackpill?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, Deleted member 616 and Deleted member 1140
Nt

HZ45pbv

• So Sad
I’m autistic but I don’t give a fuck. I like to be unique.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2756 and Deleted member 1464
not taking a stupid test. its on my ISP I have it. not that I care, I've still had sex.