[Poll] Are you on roids?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Deleted member 616

Deleted member 616

BeChadOrDieTryin'
I'm on rad 140 (sarm) which is the closest you can get to actual "steroids".

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Bewusst and SikKunt
And how is your progress?
It's been 7 weeks now bench went from like 175x5 to 200x5. Overhead press from 125x5 to 140x5. I still got 3 more weeks left. I like to consider sarms overpowered creatine.....

• +1
Reactions: BackFromTheMogging, Deleted member 1680, toptearmm and 2 others
Just started ostarine but nah I’m not on the sauce (yet)

It's been 7 weeks now bench went from like 175x5 to 200x5. Overhead press from 125x5 to 140x5. I still got 3 more weeks left. I like to consider sarms overpowered creatine.....
impressive OHP respect

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680 and Zeta ascended
Not yet

• +1
Reactions: wykopek
Taking SARMs, especially without a test base is really dumb

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Looksmax305, toptearmm and Zeta ascended
Same but I might do it in the future. Seeing roided chads or normies getting thousands of likes on insta makes me sad. I need validation.
And do women start to look at you more?

I take pride in being natty.

Yes. My ballsack secrets unatty levels of t

:forcedsmile::lul::forcedsmile::lul::forcedsmile::lul::forcedsmile::lul:
Bruh I still look the same. My strength just went up and that's it. I'm still pretty skinny

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616 and toptearmm
Same but I might do it in the future. Seeing roided chads or normies getting thousands of likes on insta makes me sad. I need validation.

Yeah, I figured out it's highly unlikely to get Jeff Seid's Physique even on gear, I let you imagine without

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616
So at that point, you should just roid
Best to stay natural but if you feel like you have to take PEDs, yes. Just remember that hormonal balance recovery can take a long time. That's why the idea of doing just a cycle or two and that's it isn't a smart one.

Best to stay natural but if you feel like you have to take PEDs, yes. Just remember that hormonal balance recovery can take a long time. That's why the idea of doing just a cycle or two and that's it isn't a smart one.
My only purpose if I ever take roids is for more masculinity(wider jaw ect..)

My only purpose if I ever take roids is for more masculinity(wider jaw ect..)
Can't recommend. I guess you're 18+ yo and AAS won't make your jaw wider and such. It's a myth. The neglectible amount of masseter hypertrophy you might get from taking them can be achieved naturally if you aim for it.

Anyone planning on doing a cycle here and there would be best served using roids to cut (and using low doses). You'll lose some hardness and strength coming off, but it will be acceptable. Anyone cycling to get big will find the process of coming off much more difficult mentally, and will ultimately have to stay on indefinitely to maintain the look.

Can't recommend. I guess you're 18+ yo and AAS won't make your jaw wider and such. It's a myth. The neglectible amount of masseter hypertrophy you might get from taking them can be achieved naturally if you aim for it.
I herd hgh with super high amounts can make your jaw bigger hgh and building tons of muscle to where your extreme big. But i would never try to get that big lol

Anyone planning on doing a cycle here and there would be best served using roids to cut (and using low doses). You'll lose some hardness and strength coming off, but it will be acceptable. Anyone cycling to get big will find the process of coming off much more difficult mentally, and will ultimately have to stay on indefinitely to maintain the look.
I get your point. This is mine: staying natural > staying on forever (blast and cruise or trt) > cycling on and off > doing just one cycle.

The last thing you wanna deal with is low t and a messed up hormone balance so taking PEDs should be considered well beforehand. This includes SARMs.

Last edited:
I wouldn't say SARMs are roids

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616
Face max before mid 20’s then I’ll hope on roids for the confidence boost and body
But after reading some of the stuff here im having second thoughts maybe I will use roids just to cut