[POLL] At what age do you need to transition from twunk to dilf?

D

Deleted member 18582

Poet laureate of the deep state
At what age roughly is necessary to transition to DILF? When collagen gives out around 29/30? Or some other time?

40-45. Need some hair on your back and loose hanging testicles.

40-45. Need some hair on your back and loose hanging testicles.
How tf are you supposed to run twunk at 39.

Dilf begins at 31. At this age you can be father of 15yo girl (legal age in my country of Slovenia).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, try2beme, Deleted member 22124 and 1 other person
Back hair is disgusting.
Grossness is part of what makes DILFs/oofie doofies attractive to some women. it's the kind of beer belly, farting and burping laid-back attitude that appeals to their sense of security and makes them feel more feminine in their presence. Think Homer Simpson or Al Bundy from Married with Children.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28691
Grossness is part of what makes DILFs/oofie doofies attractive to some women. it's the kind of beer belly, farting and burping laid-back attitude that appeals to their sense of security and makes them feel more feminine in their presence. Think Homer Simpson or Al Bundy from Married with Children.
I more had Cavill or Clooney in mind.

I more had Cavill or Clooney in mind.
Ok, but those guys are statusmaxxed chadlite+. You described yourself as a LTN so I don't know why you would go for that. Not trying to put you down or anything, but I'm just trying to be more realistic.

Ok, but those guys are statusmaxxed chadlite+. You described yourself as a LTN so I don't know why you would go for that. Not trying to put you down or anything, but I'm just trying to be more realistic.
Damn you caught me saying that in the other thread. Anyway, good point.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22124

Dilf begins at 31. At this age you can be father of 15yo girl (legal age in my country of Slovenia).
Alright, well here's my advice off the top of my head.
  • Wear football/baseball hats
  • Get tanned
  • Grow a medium, well-groomed beard
  • Get some tats. Not too much, but maybe something on the forearm
  • Build some more muscle and reach 80-90 kg with ~15% bf

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18582

Ive never seen a nigga from slovenia ever tbh

Thats some random ass country