• UK

• US

• Australia

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
MiroslavBulldosex

MiroslavBulldosex

On vacation
Which country has the most Chads/the highest average looks level for males ?

Italy. Their men combine good looks with good shape (thanks to their food) and good fashion.

France is the least chadish country in the west ngl

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17244, Deleted member 2426, Dicklet.4.3 and 3 others
Italy. Their men combine good looks with good shape (thanks to their food) and good fashion.

Agree with you for Italy but completely disagree regarding France. Paris is Chad central tbh, especially if you don't count ethnics.

Agree with you for Italy but completely disagree regarding France. Paris is Chad central tbh, especially if you don't count ethnics.
Well most gl French guys I see have the Germanic pheno tho. The typical French pheno (like Serge Gainsbourg) is subhuman

CHADstralia

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5393, BigBoy, Deleted member 2756 and 1 other person
Well most gl French guys I see have the Germanic pheno tho. The typical French pheno (like Serge Gainsbourg) is subhuman
Jfl Gainsbourg is a fucking kike from Russia

Thats a myth
Giphy 3

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 2756
Also there is no real typical "french phenotype".
Overall it's a mix of atlandid-germanic-med

• +1
Reactions: xit
India masterrace

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: BigBoy, Hated subhuman and Deleted member 1464
Screenshot 2019 09 28 13 15 29

• JFL
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex

• JFL
Reactions: National Rodgerism, BigBoy, fobos and 5 others
UK literally conquered the world, made English the lingua franca of the world and is the birth of the dominant culture.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Pretty sure its sweden.even though ive never been there jfl

holland. whoever voted italy? lol

• +1
Reactions: Limerencel

The country that gave us alian delon are you mad dude

• +1
Damn romanians are handsome

Arent they all looksmaxxed in italy?
Nah they're all subhumanmaxxed. Probably the shortest country in europe, men have gracile faces, lack bones, have ethnic coloring. Maybe people from the north can compete with other europeans but they're like germanic half-breeds, so actual germanic people mog them

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5393, Limerencel and Deleted member 3043
Well tbh it's going to be the same in pretty much every western country
France is just extreme. You can go visit Paris and compare it to other European big cities

Nah they're all subhumanmaxxed. Probably the shortest country in europe, men have gracile faces, lack bones, have ethnic coloring. Maybe people from the north can compete with other europeans but they're like germanic half-breeds, so actual germanic people mog them
GIGA COPE.
And they're taller than Americans and Brits.
Btw the best coloring is tanned (but still white) with dark hair and light eyes.
France is just extreme. You can go visit Paris and compare it to other European big cities
I live there and I visited a lot of countries in Europe.

• JFL
Reactions: Redrighthand
I'm really surprised at how you underrate European meds on this forum.
Or maybe everyone is just voting for their own country jfl, and since we don't have a lot of southern euros...

Chad Map

This tbh

• +1
Reactions: National Rodgerism
GIGA COPE.
And they're taller than Americans and Brits.
Btw the best coloring is tanned (but still white) with dark hair and light eyes.

I live there and I visited a lot of countries in Europe.
cope eh?
Look at the attachment, this is how italians look like.
Shitty eastern eyes, shitty brown skin, weak gracile bones. This is not surprising, southerners have less prominent bones because of the lack of cold climate.
It is known that Italy is home to the shortest men in Europe, if not in the world. If you're slightly below average in height in central Europe, you have to buy extra large shirts in Italy so they can fit you. Statistics report that italian men are among the shortest in Europe.
The ideal "mediterranean" look you see in models, is hosted by anglo/germanic/nordic men who have darker features than usual. (eg david gandy is a north atlantid). Meds being the most aesthetic is a psl meme by ethnic copers

Attachments

• 1831541173691.jpg
    1831541173691.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 20
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5393 and Limerencel
Its the Netherlands, this is obvious.

They’re a Germanic country with the highest average height. The end

• +1
Reactions: Limerencel
cope eh?
Look at the attachment, this is how italians look like.
Shitty eastern eyes, shitty brown skin, weak gracile bones. This is not surprising, southerners have less prominent bones because of the lack of cold climate.
It is known that Italy is home to the shortest men in Europe, if not in the world. If you're slightly below average in height in central Europe, you have to buy extra large shirts in Italy so they can fit you. Statistics report that italian men are among the shortest in Europe.
The ideal "mediterranean" look you see in models, is hosted by anglo/germanic/nordic men who have darker features than usual. (eg david gandy is a north atlantid). Meds being the most aesthetic is a psl meme by ethnic copers
JUST FUCKING LOL.
"According to a 2016 statistical sampling among people aged 18–24 the average height of Italian males is 177.8 cm (or 5′10″) and of Italian women 164.6 cm (5′4.5″)"
here you go nigger.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
JUST FUCKING LOL.
"According to a 2016 statistical sampling among people aged 18–24 the average height of Italian males is 177.8 cm (or 5′10″) and of Italian women 164.6 cm (5′4.5″)"
here you go nigger.
that's probably the avg height of north italians aka germanic half-breeds. To be fair, it's Spain (5'7) that is the shortest, I recalled incorrectly. But spaniards are italians' true mediterranean brothers, germanic italians don't count as mediterranean . How is that taller than us and uk avg height anyway? :lul:

that's probably the avg height of north italians aka germanic half-breeds. To be fair, it's Spain (5'7) that is the shortest, I recalled incorrectly. But spaniards are italians' true mediterranean brothers, germanic italians don't count as mediterranean . How is that taller than us and uk avg height anyway? :lul:
Height

Here you go you utter subhuman.
That's the average height for males aged 18, measured in 2014.
Now kys.
Here's the study if you're still coping.

View attachment 122448
Here you go you utter subhuman.
That's the average height for males aged 18, measured in 2014.
Now kys.
Here's the study if you're still coping.
nah I'd rather trust this one. And my personal experience when shopping for clothes in italy. I'm shy of 5'10, average frame. The store clerk recommended a size that is 3 classes above the one that usually fits me, claiming that "people here are small". Ok now, seriously, are you saying mediterraneans are taller than anglo saxons? Fucking kys, are you another 16 yo who just discovered psl?
Height is but a minor factor that contributes to meds' inferiority, you keep fighting with me over it like an edgy curry, ignoring my other points. Everyone in southern europe wants to be like north europeans :lul:

nah I'd rather trust this one. And my personal experience when shopping for clothes in italy. I'm shy of 5'10, average frame. The store clerk recommended a size that is 3 classes above the one that usually fits me, claiming that "people here are small". Ok now, seriously, are you saying mediterraneans are taller than anglo saxons? Fucking kys, are you another 16 yo who just discovered psl?
Height is but a minor factor that contributes to meds' inferiority, you keep fighting with me over it like an edgy curry, ignoring my other points. Everyone in southern europe wants to be like north europeans :lul:
Mockup bdb25915 1024x1024

Cope all you want faggot.
Btw brits hit their genetic limit while southern euros are still growing.
Also jfl at your bullshit "study".
And people in southern Europe are just normal weight, unlike obese americans.

did u just dox yourself?
You can guess that I am a German speaker but I would most certainly not live in Inzell because of mental health

• JFL
View attachment 122465
Cope all you want faggot.
Btw brits hit their genetic limit while southern euros are still growing.
Also jfl at your bullshit "study".
And people in southern Europe are just normal weight, unlike obese americans.
Lol literally everyone knows that southern euros are the shortest. Fine, we'll go by your study. Average height in Spain 5'8 (174 cm). Italians reach 5'10 because people in the north are germanic, but those aren't the ones you that you admire eh?
Now stop arguing about height you piece of filth. Central, northern, western europeans mog southern europeans in every imaginable way

• JFL