[POLL] Do you believe people are good?

Do you believe people inherently have good intentions?

• All people deep down have good intentions

• Most people have good intentions

• Majority of people have bad intentions guiding them

• All people are inherently bad

Results are only viewable after voting.
CupOfCoffee

CupOfCoffee

IdentityCrisisCel
It's vague but try to think about it.

First vote. Do a face reveal.

people are generally slightly good because biologically we need each other to survive,
our brain must have wired to be nice within own tribes, might be hostile to other tribes if resources are threaten

I think the majority of people are selfish and are purely driven by hedonistic desires.

There are some good people though. Just not enough...

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, The Dude Abides, dogtown and 1 other person
If I said that people are primarily motivated by self interest, which is essentially driven by ego, what category would that fall under? Good intention? Bad intention?

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxerilo
If I said that people are primarily motivated by self interest, which is essentially driven by ego, what category would that fall under? Good intention? Bad intention?
Maybe none of them. It's subjective.

Most humans are utterly disgusting creatures
Both in looks and mind

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, Extra Chromosome, Deleted member 656 and 1 other person
@Dude420 has spoken. Why are we all inherently bad?

• +1
Reactions: Wincel and Dude420
Empathy is a burden that everyone has to carry. It's biological. First option.

Tho, i hate humans and i find the majority of us pure trash

Define bad

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
Neither. People are animals. We all do as it's convenient to us and people in our "tribe". We act like this in the vast majority of circumstances.

Yes bro

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and Extra Chromosome
I know people like to think they have good intentions, but I judge based on how others act, not what they say or think. And from what I've seen, most people have bad intentions. I can't say all because I do know certain people, judging by actions, are genuinely good.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656 and Extra Chromosome
This is too vague, and it really comes down to if you consider machiavellian intentions good or not. I don't have an answer for that reason since its not objective, but I voted anyways because i like to be included in things :what:

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
@Dude420 has spoken. Why are we all inherently bad?

Tricky question. Like any other species we are egoistically driven by only one thing, spread our genes (with survival being a prerequisite). It happened that we evolved as adaptations virtuous social abilities and tactics such as compassion and generosity, but those traits necessarily evolved because it increased the self-centered interest of the genes themselves otherwise it would be eliminated from the genes pool, those traits, therefore, took advantage of opportunities in tight social group living such as reciprocal altruism from other members in the group. Some parts of who we are are quite objectively still fully self absorb while, following this reasoning, you can argue that the deeper underlying motivating of what is "good" within us is actually selfish at his core. In fact, in order to portray and benefit from that positive benevolent image, we have cognitive biases that make us identify as more benevolent than we actually are because if we want to convince others about how good we are, we first have to deceive ourselves that this is who we are. Therefore, you are unconsciously being manipulative by being incongruent and dishonest without even realizing it, unconsciously calibrating yourself with how much you can get away with. We are far more self absorb and manipulative than what we would like to admit to ourselves.

Let's be honest with ourselves, you are probably living quite a comfortable life and looking for further enjoyment out of your life while some kids in Africa are dying of hunger, and you don't give a shit about it because you have no bound with them. And those who do give a shit are just virtue signaling or trying to redeem themselves or some shit if they are deeply truthful with themselves. You are only looking to maximize the secretion of pleasure hormones in your brain which would lead to fitness maximization, such as foids pumping, that fitness enhancing system though been hijack by novel elements from our modern environment which makes it even more complex to grasp by behaving in parts in maladapted(counterproductive) ways.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_during_the_occupation_of_Germany
Rape during the occupation of Germany at the end of WW2:
"the numbers of German women raped by Soviet soldiers have ranged up to 2 million. According to historian William Hitchcock, in many cases women were the victims of repeated rapes, some as many as 60 to 70 times. At least 100,000 women are believed to have been raped in Berlin, based on surging abortion rates in the following months and contemporary hospital reports, with an estimated 10,000 women dying in the aftermath. Female deaths in connection with the rapes in Germany, overall, are estimated at 240,000."

Read this and try to convince me how good human beings actually are, we have several records in history of mankind that shows that if you remove as variables the cultural indoctrination of social norms for the greater good of harmonious social cohesion, consequently also removing possible threats of punishment and retaliation, humans beings can be extensively vicious at their core with little to no remorse when they are truly free to act as they may.

If you think you are a good person, you are purely deluding yourself in a very bluepilled soyboy fashion. This isn't you being you, it is what culture and cognitive coping biases are forcing out of you as a false projection of who you truly are.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: kobecel, CupOfCoffee and Deleted member 611
if we want to convince others about how good we are, we first have to deceive ourselves that this is who we are.
This is where being honest about your intentions can backfire. People seem to expect a person to act selfless, even if that person is consciously aware of his selfishness. People in my past have always told me that I'm very selfish (true) and some have called me psychopathic (that part is wrong), it's like I am required to fake altruism to be able to pursue my selfish interests, and I have to keep it a secret or else I will lose. I've learned to do this, but deep inside I care most about feeling better myself (i.e. increasing pleasurable hormones in my brain).

some kids in Africa are dying of hunger, and you don't give a shit about it because you have no bound with them
I like the fantasy of helping them one day, and feeling like a hero in the eyes of others :)

Read this and try to convince me how good human beings actually are,
That's insane, yeah clearly people aren't as civilized as they seem. I remember reading about the Milgram experiments where dudes electrocuted another in another room with increasing intensity, and kept going at it until the torture screams got very loud and they finally stopped. So that potential evil is part of our DNA, we're just able to cast it aside to live in society. In fact that's creepy on some level....

• +1
Reactions: Dude420
This is where being honest about your intentions can backfire. People seem to expect a person to act selfless, even if that person is consciously aware of his selfishness. People in my past have always told me that I'm very selfish (true) and some have called me psychopathic (that part is wrong), it's like I am required to fake altruism to be able to pursue my selfish interests, and I have to keep it a secret or else I will lose. I've learned to do this, but deep inside I care most about feeling better myself (i.e. increasing pleasurable hormones in my brain).

I like the fantasy of helping them one day, and feeling like a hero in the eyes of others :)

That's insane, yeah clearly people aren't as civilized as they seem. I remember reading about the Milgram experiments where dudes electrocuted another in another room with increasing intensity, and kept going at it until the torture screams got very loud and they finally stopped. So that potential evil is part of our DNA, we're just able to cast it aside to live in society. In fact that's creepy on some level....

TL;DR: This world is a ioke.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611
TL;DR: This world is a ioke.
Individualism has made us aware of these things. If we grew up in some tight-knit Native American tribe we wouldn't be aware of the selfishness. We would put our tribe members first, benefit from the inclusion, release healthy levels of serotonin/oxytocin etc and still think we're selfless and going to heaven with the Gods when we die.

Individualism has made us aware of these things. If we grew up in some tight-knit Native American tribe we wouldn't be aware of the selfishness. We would put our tribe members first, benefit from the inclusion, release healthy levels of serotonin/oxytocin etc and still think we're selfless and going to heaven with the Gods when we die.

Yeah, but you would still savagely kill neighboring tribes for some stupid conflicts, even maybe retarded spiritual ones or if you feel resources on the shared territory were too scarce or some shit. And fuck your best friend foid because she gave you sexual signals that she is open cheating with you in his back.

• +1
Yeah, but you would still savagely kill neighboring tribes for some stupid conflicts, even maybe retarded spiritual ones or if you feel resources on the shared territory were too scarce or some shit. And fuck your best friend foid because she gave you sexual signals that she is open cheating with you in his back.
Human life: There's no escape from suffering or evil, learn to cope. Cope or rope. Tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, Dude420 and androidcel
from the philosphy and theology i read, people are niggers generally

• +1
I browse European Nationalist website so I'm good generally

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee and Extra Chromosome
Resist white oppression

• +1
Soy cuck grimace

• +1
Hey but their periodic table song helped me in 7th grade so they're cool
They're living better lives than us. They have good incomes, sort of famous, and butt fuck each other every night.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and Deleted member 611
They're living better lives than us. They have good incomes, sort of famous, and butt fuck each other every night.
Truer words have never been spoken brother. What does my life amount to compared to these guys? Nothing.

Truer words have never been spoken brother. What does my life amount to compared to these guys? Nothing.
The people living the fullest lives are open gays/lesbians, they don't give a fuck what people think about them. These guys probably have weekly gay orgies, robust social circles, 6 figure salaries, and they look high trust. We can make fun of them all day, but truth be told I'd suck a ballsack right now to have their awesome life.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and Deleted member 611
but truth be told I'd suck a ballsack right now to have their awesome life.
Big straight facts my man wow. Or is that an opinion? I wasn't good at telling the difference in kindergarten.

• +1
Big straight facts my man wow. Or is that an opinion? I wasn't good at telling the difference in kindergarten.
Hypothetical buddy boyo

• +1

I am sure those "scientists" exuding "objectivity" in excess must believe they are such good people :soy::soy::soy::feelsahh::feelsgah::feelsahh::soy::soy::soy:
Science is a mental coping tool for virtue signaling superiority, not only they are good, but I am sure they have mental masturbation reasons why they are such nice persons, validating their delusions further through scientific confirmation bias.
Glad I studied psychology on my own over college bluepill indoctrination.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee and Deleted member 611
id say 90% of people are assholes. im speaking from experience.

• +1
I am sure those "scientists" exuding "objectivity" in excess must believe they are such good people :soy::soy::soy::feelsahh::feelsgah::feelsahh::soy::soy::soy:
Science is a mental coping tool for virtue signaling superiority, not only they are good, but I am sure they have mental masturbation reasons why they are such nice persons, validating their delusions further through scientific confirmation bias.
Glad I studied psychology on my own over college bluepill indoctrination.
Your intentions for commenting on the thread are pure evil. Brb watching Jordan Peterson so he can teach me about my dark side

• +1
Reactions: Dude420
I forgive everyone

• +1
Reactions: Wincel
With the billions of ppl in this world u would think we would have more ER ect. but its not that bad.