[POLL]Do you give a shit about queen's death?

?

• Total voters
vaseqmoherad

vaseqmoherad

Kraken

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19766
Elizabeth :

FOd7ze8XoAQTC9r large

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: mug, Baldingman1998 and vaseqmoherad
nah
I don't understand people being edgy about it or people crying like it's some relative
it's like any other death

• +1
Reactions: ManletBlackcel, Deleted member 16369, Moggie and 2 others
fuck i miss shaolin monks

Surprised you recognized it, ps2 game of my childhood, played it recently on my pc on an emulator, hit me right in the feels :cry::cry:

• +1
Reactions: vaseqmoherad and Deleted member 20677
couldn't care less

leonardo dicaprio (RIP) right now
5Z6e.gif

nah
I don't understand people being edgy about it or people crying like it's some relative
We got emotionally attached to her bcas we see her everyday

She is irrelevant

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
Aint nobody gives a fuck about this shit

Surprised you recognized it, ps2 game of my childhood, played it recently on my pc on an emulator, hit me right in the feels :cry::cry:
same,my fav ps2 game. 😿😿😿🤙🤙🤙

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13626
Does giving a shit about her death because I want a day off count as giving a shit?

Why would I care about a woman

Not really, I don't cry every single time a person dies, why should I cry over this person?
She's not even anything special, it's not like she was a great actor or musician, she never actually led the UK and it's not like she brought upon some grand new reforms
She was literally just born and got her life handed to her from there, literally just the winner of the genetic lottery, the EMBODIMENT OF THE BLACKPILL
JFL at you if you cry over The Queen as a blackpilled guy tbh, ultimate cuck behavior

queen = foid
foid dying = massive W

I don’t grieve or cry if that’s what you mean but the news intrigue me as well as the succession of Charles. I think everyone got some form of cortisol spike reading the headline she died, since she’s one of the most famous people in the world and has been alive and reigning longer than most of us have lived. But then again politics, monarchs/rulers and history interests me

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena
nah
idk very similar to betty white it has some relevancy due to all the memes I read about those two women never seeming to die. It’s tragic because you never really thought such a die would come. It’s so unexpected too.

not at all. i thought for maybe 5 seconds "oh thats pretty crazy" and then forgot about it

No, but there's already some seriously hilarious memes about it

I don't really want the UK to have a monarchy anymore. We should be a republic but then again the monarchy does bring in a lot of tourism. But I respect the queen for lasting as long as she did on the throne. Some bad things like Jimmy saville getting knighted