[POLL] Do you have an instagram profile?

title

• Yes

• No

• Used to but deleted it

Results are only viewable after voting.
Zelenskyiv

Zelenskyiv

Banned
a larp incel/ lurk one doesn't count.

Fuck that normie shit. Only social media I have is snapchat jfl

Last edited:
I do, but I’m rarely on it. And Snapchat isn’t social media. At least not in the traditional sense.

• +1
Reactions: Zelenskyiv and TechnoBoss
  • +1
Reactions: Zelenskyiv
No :incel:. Not having one is a huge fialo

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel and Zelenskyiv
I usually just tell people "I used to have it but I deleted it because it was taking up too much time". Is this a somewhat NT response?

The ones that do not use it are mostly deformed subhumans, stemcels or rotters. . All the subhumans that I know do not use it unless you count lurk accounts as "using" it.

• +1
Reactions: cytoplasm and Zelenskyiv
Just make one wtf?
and put up what? Me typing out "total nigger/female/jew death" posts on /pol/ in my bedroom with my cum tissues in the bin next to me?

• JFL
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and St.TikTokcel
I usually just tell people "I used to have it but I deleted it because it was taking up too much time". Is this a somewhat NT response?
No clue honestly. I only go outside to gym

• +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel and Zelenskyiv
No clue honestly. I only go outside to gym
Ideal lifestyle but even this cope has been taken away from us klinescels. Impossible to get jacked just like pic related with klinefelters genetics.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: cytoplasm and Zelenskyiv
and put up what? Me typing out "total nigger/female/jew death" posts on /pol/ in my bedroom with my cum tissues in the bin next to me?
Bro you don’t have to post shit I dont just make one and follow ur friends

Ideal lifestyle but even this cope has been taken away from us klinescels. Impossible to get jacked just like pic related with klinefelters genetics.
View attachment 2939523
I thought you said you were a mini ogre?

Bro you don’t have to post shit I dont just make one and follow ur friends
That's even more autistic. If you can't put up good pics and have at least 500+ followers, it's better to not have one at all.

That's even more autistic. If you can't put up good pics and have at least 500+ followers, it's better to not have one at all.
I’m telling you as a non autistic person it’s fine to have 100 followers especially if you don’t post lmao like 1% of guys have way more followers than following

I’m telling you as a non autistic person it’s fine to have 100 followers especially if you don’t post lmao like 1% of guys have way more followers than following
The point of insta is to have an online presence. If you don't have that then there's no point. An incel instagram is even more of a failo socially because if you don't have one you can at least larp as "muh i'm too good for it, i'd rather read le book" and be intriguing to normies that way.

Face-wise, yes but size no. Take Knajjd and turn his face into an ogre (with the same bone mass)

• +1
yeah but im rarely on it tho i just simply dont care too much abt social media

• +1
The point of insta is to have an online presence. If you don't have that then there's no point. An incel instagram is even more of a failo socially because if you don't have one you can at least larp as "muh i'm too good for it, i'd rather read le book" and be intriguing to normies that way.
I guess but unless girls are asking for ur insta it doesn’t matter at all also you can seem mysterious and shit if you have low followers

View attachment 2939523
My brain is still strong enough to gaslit me theres light at the end of the tunnel. Keeps me horsecocking heavy loads

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
works either if u're solid chadlite or a foid so no point having it

• +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
normies are just simp food for foids on sm
I swear if you negros went outside you'd suicide if you saw how much foids worship normans.

• JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and lowiqNormie