[POLL]Do you have bad teeth

Do you have bad teeth

• Total voters
F

FaceandHFD

Zephir
By bad teeth i mean less than 10 teeth showing fully when smiling(narrow palate), gummy smile or just long upper arch, crowding, not having all your teeth, gum recession or cavities.

i have wide palate (12 teeth show when smile) but they are yellow :(

i had god tier smile 1.5 years ago and then i fell for mewing and didn’t wear my retainer at night for 8 months and now my upper teeth are a bit messed up and my palate shrunk

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: RAITEIII, Golden Glass and Deleted member 2756
i had god tier smile 1.5 years ago and then i fell for mewing and didn’t wear my retainer at night for 8 months and now my upper teeth are a bit messed up and my palate shrunk
mewing fixed my teeth and widened my palate.

I have a small mouth and if I do a simple smile I only show 6 teeth, but if I'm laughing my ass off I have 10 teeth showing.

Sounds like you didn’t mew properly.

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Sounds like you didn’t mew properly.
idk if ur trolling but i don’t think i did. i really regret it tbh. i mew now just to make my hyoid bone a bit higher but that’s it.

i’m actually really pissed about my smile bc it was so good but now it’s a little off and i will need invisalign (most likely) and that’s just another thing i didn’t really plan on doin.

• +1
Reactions: Golden Glass
pretty bad

idk if ur trolling but i don’t think i did. i really regret it tbh. i mew now just to make my hyoid bone a bit higher but that’s it.

i’m actually really pissed about my smile bc it was so good but now it’s a little off and i will need invisalign (most likely) and that’s just another thing i didn’t really plan on doin.
That’s interesting, I had the opposite experience. When I was 14-15 years old I had a bad gummy smile and then I learned about mewing and my teeth straighten slightly, and I no longer had a gummy smile. I did palate expansion after all this and am now finishing with Invisalign, but still my experience with mewing was quite different than what you’ve described.

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
I fell for orthodontists lol.

I neither got a good smile and on top of that maxilla is completely messed up

yeah i have shitty teeth tbh ngl thats why i never smile. i also have microstomia

I'm missing one molar which I will soon replace with an implant, other than that they're kinda yellowish but my smile is okay