[POLL] Do you like summer season ?

Title

• Total voters
Rea

Rea

starve myself
Personally yes, I've got a pool so I can swim, I've got air conditioning so the heat isn't a problem and I don't have to worry about getting dressed (I'm always naked at home)

Summer fruits are so good and you can enjoy ice cream aswell

Tbh I think summer mogs all the other seasons no diff

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ChadL1te, SidharthTheSlayer, GabachoCopium and 2 others
summER is only season with remotely decent weather where I live so I'd agree

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Xangsane and Rea
Love summer but I got 2 big issues

I have bug phobia there's a family of spiders and cockroaches in my closet

It peaks at 45°C here

• JFL
Reactions: Rea
summER is only season with remotely decent weather where I live so I'd agree
Where are you from
Love summer but I got 2 big issues

I have bug phobia there's a family of spiders and cockroaches in my closet

It peaks at 45°C here
Bruh you can't genocide them?

+ over yeah i agree if you don't have air conditioner

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger, HighTierSubhuman and wsada
Bruh you can't genocide them?

+ over yeah i agree if you don't have air conditioner
Too scared even if they're killed more come

I only got an old ass fan it's over

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrutalMogger and Rea
Too scared even if they're killed more come

I only got an old ass fan it's over
you can call someone and they'll fire them for 100 bucks, just do it jfl it's disgusting

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger and wsada
I would enjoy it if I was lean

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: skkrrrtcantdo, BrutalMogger, HighTierSubhuman and 3 others
Winter has way more aura
cold air just feels good.

• +1
Reactions: mathis, rand anon, BrutalMogger and 1 other person
Rotting is deeply unaesthetic in the summer. I much prefer to rot in the autumn and winter months. @IAMNOTANINCEL

• +1
Reactions: rand anon, GabachoCopium, Rea and 2 others
I would enjoy it if I was lean
True af I don't know how overweight people get through the summer, it must be hell

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger and N1666
POLL:
WOULD YOU RATHER:

A- POOP IN BUCKET

B- EAT YOUR FINGERNAIL CRUST

• Hmm...
Rotting is deeply unaesthetic in the summer. I much prefer to rot in the autumn and winter months. @IAMNOTANINCEL
In winter or autumn there's nothing to do when you're roting but in summer you've got good food and pool for me atleast that's why i like it so much

I hate summer!!!:(:(

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: rand anon and Rea
Which is why i don't rot in the summer, i go enjoy it. I love the sun and climate of it since i'm a spic.
When it's not summer and the sun is blocked out i get depressed anyway which motivates me to rot.

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer and Rea
True af I don't know how overweight people get through the summer, it must be hell
It is hell, can’t even step outside in my t shirt because I think everyone is looking at my fat :lul:. I’m not obese, but these last few months I should’ve been leanmaxxing instead of eating out every night

• JFL
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL and Rea
Where I live is summer 90% of the year

• +1
i pref winter

• JFL
get lean then ?
That’s what I’m doing, but it’s the fact that I’ve started now when it’s nearly the end of summer. I won’t be lean till October. Tbh I can’t complain as it is my fault

• +1
Which is why i don't rot in the summer, i go enjoy it. I love the sun and climate of it since i'm a spic.
Lmao I hate going outside in the summer, how is it enjoyable at all? I much prefer the cold, and for everything to be dead or dying.
You prolly don't even get a proper winter which is kinda sad, rotting feels great in the winter. I also want to go outside more when it's winter. Plus summer fashion is shit, you can't layer ANYTHING whereas winter fashion is PEAK for layers. Everything important in life happens during the winter

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL and Rea
Lmao I hate going outside in the summer, how is it enjoyable at all? I much prefer the cold, and for everything to be dead or dying.
You prolly don't even get a proper winter which is kinda sad, rotting feels great in the winter. I also want to go outside more when it's winter. Plus summer fashion is shit, you can't layer ANYTHING whereas winter fashion is PEAK. Everything important in life happens during the winter
Fuckyou and people who prefer the winter. The winter sucks cock, every shit thing happens to me during the winter

• So Sad
  • +1
11-10 a win is a win ig

Lmao I hate going outside in the summer, how is it enjoyable at all?
I like sunbathing and swimming and such. I'm probably just more adapted to hotter weather.
You prolly don't even get a proper winter which is kinda sad, rotting feels great in the winter. I also want to go outside more when it's winter.
Only thing missing is the snow. It does still get extremely cold with grey skies and dead looking nature.
It does snow in the lower parts of brazil though, i lived there for some time and got to experience a proper winter. Pretty nice. Put on some bladee to match the vibe and watched the snow fall.

Last edited:
  • +1
That’s what I’m doing, but it’s the fact that I’ve started now when it’s nearly the end of summer. I won’t be lean till October. Tbh I can’t complain as it is my fault
what bf% are you right now ?

• +1
Reactions: N1666 and Rea
Winter is better imo

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 84202
Personally yes, I've got a pool so I can swim, I've got air conditioning so the heat isn't a problem and I don't have to worry about getting dressed (I'm always naked at home)

Summer fruits are so good and you can enjoy ice cream aswell

Tbh I think summer mogs all the other seasons no diff
I live in Australia so no. Summers are way too hot and every 5 years there is a massive fire near my home city, so the city gets covered in smoke.

The heat makes it so you get tired walking outside after 5 minutes.

Winters here are a nice 15-20c usually.

• +1
I live in Australia so no. Summers are way too hot and every 5 years there is a massive fire near my home city, so the city gets covered in smoke.

The heat makes it so you get tired walking outside after 5 minutes.

Winters here are a nice 15-20c usually.
Yeah over if you live in a country where it's too hot

• +1
Reactions: perpetuallytired
Summer isn't as stressed as other seasons. In summer everyone is laid back

• +1
Summer isn't as stressed as other seasons. In summer everyone is laid back
True but i can't relate since i don't leave my house

• +1
Reactions: hiwasuwor
Autumn and spring are the best seasons

Love it, especially when I'm at the family cabin in the countryside. Gets depressing when ur a loner tho

Where I live now, no, this is way too much. It’s 90F (so 30s Celsius) again, and not even one cloud to pass in front of the Sun for even two seconds. And there’s way too many people out.

This heat makes me shut down, have no energy, but I have to work 10-11 hours mostly outside in it, shit’s getting to me.

25% probably. 15% by October is easily achievable
forsure bro just keep grinding, recommend diet soda when your trynna cut heavily

• +1
Reactions: N1666

Users who are viewing this thread

Back