IMG 0163

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: iam good boy, arabcelxxx, 5'7 zoomer and 5 others
DalitBoss ftw

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
@the BULL @Lefort Larry 987 @iam good boy @andy9432 @edodalic29 @Ricky212 @Vicious @cashmerefraud @PoopyFaceTomatoNose @Mog3D

Shit pheno, all of them look ugly including you with your photos covering ur double chin faggot

• JFL
Reactions: Wigger
Shit pheno, all of them look ugly including you with your photos covering ur double chin faggot
I mog u blasian passing roid tranny. Imagine being 6'3 in ur shithole and still getting dumped by a disgusting little filipino hobbit. Maybe youre a pathetic little monkey in bed and thats why u had to resort to tren to cope with your lack of balls u dalit, . The best thing that happened to that little whore is forgetting she was even in a relationship with a pathetic little scumbag like you bhosdike

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fuckingtheuniverse, IAMNOTANINCEL, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and 5 others
Hahaha yeah you do 👍
Imagine being 6'3 in ur shithole and still getting dumped by a disgusting little filipino hobbit. Maybe youre a pathetic little monkey in bed and thats why u had to resort to tren to cope with your lack of balls u dalit, . The best thing that happened to that little whore is forgetting she was even in a relationship with a pathetic little scumbag like you bhosdike

I mog u blasian passing roid tranny. Imagine being 6'3 in ur shithole and still getting dumped by a disgusting little filipino hobbit. Maybe youre a pathetic little monkey in bed and thats why u had to resort to tren to cope with your lack of balls u dalit, . The best thing that happened to that little whore is forgetting she was even in a relationship with a pathetic little scumbag like you bhosdike
This doesnt change the fact that I mog u

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and ConfusedBolivian
3912895 119EEA84 68CA 488B A85A C205EA3B9450
this Is so overrated. Literally worshipped by dark eyed curries like @forevermirin Just for Eye colour. The other One you posted carries

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558 and forevermirin
lmao im just kidding

hmm possibly the aryan at the very bottom but besides that nah he's the only one that looks good
Nah all of them except this
3912895 119EEA84 68CA 488B A85A C205EA3B9450
this Is only worshipped by dark eyed curries. But yes the last One Is the most gl of the pack, gigachadpreet

• +1
goated pheno. its okay to lose to the best @BrahminBoss
Hpse fullsize  2120082053 Dhoka   Muzamil Ibrahim

Nah all of them except this
View attachment 2700401 this Is only worshipped by dark eyed curries. But yes the last One Is the most gl of the pack, gigachadpreet
Screenshot 2024 01 25 at 92832 PM

This guy mogs insanely hard tho legit true chad bones and good features too. I'm very interested to see how he would do on tinder. Although his skin is brown everything else about his face look white/european

• +1
Reactions: the BULL

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558 and the BULL
View attachment 2700417

This guy mogs insanely hard tho legit true chad bones and good features too. I'm very interested to see how he would do on tinder. Although his skin is brown everything else about his face look white/european
Women love Brown skin, if Is attached to a chad's face. The stigma against curries Is because most of them don't remotely look like this, are short with bad collagen and rat Bones, not because of skin colour

• +1
Women love Brown skin, if Is attached to a chad's face. The stigma against curries Is because most of them don't remotely look like this, are short with bad collagen and rat Bones, not because of skin colour
this is complete horseshit, brown skin is 100000% a falio and theres been tinder experiments to prove it. Yes Indians suffer badly from other falios but their skin color is still a big contributor to their low SMV. IncelTV had a good video on this

• Woah
Reactions: Wigger

He will never recover from this burn.