[POLL] How many of you have actually been lean at some point?

Have you ever been lean before?

• Yes

Votes: 24 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 24 50.0%

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 1862

I'm talking 10% bodyfat, don't cope & pretend your 15%BF 0 muscle frame counts and that you just have 'bad genetics' (although you probably do jfl)

Never tbh. I was always the fat kid.

I've always been lean

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss
always was a fatty 25bf% this site gave me motivation because people say i have good bones under that fat and my eye area is good thank god

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
Nope, ive only reached ~13/14% then lose motivation to lean down further

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder and Deleted member 656
Does it count when I was 17yo and only 54kgs?! :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1862 and GordonFreeman
I'm currently at 6% bodyfat, not even kidding

I am always 14 to 16 bodyfat so never actually lean

not many, considering the fact that most people heavily underestimate their bodyfat. 10% is Kinobody level of lean

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656, RAITEIII and Deleted member 1680
This site is such a meme, includes myself. Everyone just sit here over and over and say what they gonna do but never do. Site is called looksmax, but people dont even leanmaxx which is literally free and the best type of lookmaxing. Kinda funny ngl

• +1
Reactions: Robocok, Kade, Deleted member 1680 and 2 others
never been below %18

I am skinny so yes

Last edited:
thanks mr skeltal
Its called being healthy
This site is such a meme, includes myself. Everyone just sit here over and over and say what they gonna do but never do. Site is called looksmax, but people dont even leanmaxx which is literally free and the best type of lookmaxing. Kinda funny ngl
True

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1862
I'm talking 10% bodyfat, don't cope & pretend your 15%BF 0 muscle frame counts and that you just have 'bad genetics' (although you probably do jfl)
at 14 years old I was 170cm x 47kg
at 16 I was 176cm x 55kg

• Woah
Nope, ive only reached ~13/14% then lose motivation to lean down further
doesn't rly matter in your case you look fine at that %
This is the point I'm making

no, its impossible for me to do it, the lowest I've ever been is like 17% body fat, eating is one of my few copes

• So Sad
Give me 6 more months, leanest I've ever been rn though

One time i got tonsilitis and eating food hurt A LOT so i stopped eating for 7 days approx and went down to like 13-12 bf% , the amount of female attention i got skyrocketed back then

I was really skinny last year like really underweight, i was gymcelling but i didnt have much muscle, anyway it was the best moment of my life, i was so much better looking and got much more girl attention than now.

My lowest was 17-18. I might be 18-20 now tbh ngl

Was 8.5% BF before i started dieting and hitting the gym. 60kg at 6ft 8.5%. Now im at 74kg

I was never fat but im leaner than ever currently

yes when i was anorexic

I've been 7-8% or so, but I also juiced like crazy throughout my 20s to get there

I've been 10% for many months at a time, and I've been about 6% naturally, but didn't look good. When you get that lean as a natty your neck disappears and you look emaciated in a t shirt. My face also looked worse presumbly due to some muscle atrophy in the face and the neck atrophy. It's a different story on steroids I'm sure.

I stay around 12% these days without tracking anything, it's a good compromise between looking good in a t shirt and not having a gut.

I've been at 8% once,

I could maintain 9% quite easily last year, now I have antipsychotics and with a ton of efforts I manage to stay in the 10% range

my scale this morning told me I was 10.3%

My abs are somewhat defined in my bathroom and I only started to train them

I'm a lot active physically, it allows me to stay lean, I love food tbh

I want to stay lean and even get back to 9% before Christmas ngl so that I could enjoy some foods and stay relatively lean

I gain weight very easily with antipsychotics, but I can also shred fat with good activity level and diet

i’ve always been under 11% my whole life

I've been one digit bodyfat after some surgery done

...God i was so lean, but most important part; face was pretty much the same as it was before (57 - 49kg).