[Poll] If your daughter wanted to fuck, would you agree?

If she offers to fuck would you agree?

• I would not agree

• I would agree

Results are only viewable after voting.
.*my*.

.*my*.

Kess mah ess
B

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Growth Plate and justalooksmaxer
op is literally my avi

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25938, SubhumanCurrycel, MoggerChad and 2 others
yes i would take advantage and fuck my own daughter and be the first to take her precious little virgin tight pussy. her daddy's love for her daughter vibes yk

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate, justalooksmaxer, Deleted member 25938 and 6 others
Sure.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: GetShrekt and Growth Plate
reveal the votes so I know who to put on ignore

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: It'snotover, Growth Plate, tyronemaximas and 7 others
yes i would take advantage and fuck my own daughter and be the first to take her precious little virgin tight pussy. her daddy's love for her daughter vibes yk
I am never gonna have children because I'm subhuman but even if I did the probability that I would have a daughter insane enough to want that is zero

I am never gonna have children because I'm subhuman but even if I did the probability that I would have a daughter insane enough to want that is zero
low T then...

if im a dad i would tell my sweet angel to come to me to stress relief me with a blowjob. and freely user her whenever i want

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: It'snotover, Growth Plate, Deleted member 24347 and 2 others
low T then...

if im a dad i would tell my sweet angel to come to me to stress relief me with a blowjob. and freely user her whenever i want
What if your wife finds out? You would be fucked and in jail

What if your wife finds out? You would be fucked and in jail
id tell her if she told her mum she would not get any support from me or her/ blackmail her not too or any other ways i would figure it out tho

as long as i get free pussy everyday and enjoy retirement with pussy on my dick everyday

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24347 and .*my*.
id tell her if she told her mum she would not get any support from me or her/ blackmail her not too or any other ways i would figure it out tho

as long as i get free pussy everyday and enjoy retirement with pussy on my dick everyday
you keep dumping gallons of semen and she will get pregnant, then what? You can't force her to get an abortion

you keep dumping gallons of semen and she will get pregnant, then what? You can't force her to get an abortion
birth control or pills

plus ill make her swallow every time anyways

because im gonna finish in her mouth 6 days a week and lucky church sunday ill finish inside her for the church giving of a child

• Ugh..
Reactions: .*my*.
@FBI

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 24347, justalooksmaxer and 2 others
@David Rothschild would you be able to resist if she was naked and you were drunk and she forced herself on you

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 17872
@David Rothschild would you be able to resist if she was naked and you were drunk and she forced herself on you
Yes because I'm a God fearing person unlike you.

• +1
Reactions: Solar and .*my*.
Yes because I'm a God fearing person unlike you.
No one is immune to sin. I am not saying I would do it but to resist a hot body is difficult especially if she's beautiful

• Ugh..
No one is immune to sin. I am not saying I would do it but to resist a hot body is difficult especially if she's beautiful
Nah you're only saying this cause you don't have kids. For most people it's literally impossible for them to feel attraction to their offspring even if they acknowledge their an attractive person

Just like I can recognize when a guy is attractive but I would never fuck them cause I'm not gay m

• +1
Reactions: .*my*. and Deleted member 17872
Most healthy people can never be sexually attracted to their family members especially children.

• +1
r/IT bait thread. kill yourself faggot.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: VladimirtheGreat, Deleted member 24347 and .*my*.
She is probably gonna be subhuman anyways

• JFL
depends on what she looks like which she wouldt be

Most healthy people can never be sexually attracted to their family members especially children.
So you're telling me that if your 20 year old daughter put her ass on your dick you wouldn't get hard?

• Ugh..
So you're telling me that if your 20 year old daughter put her ass on your dick you wouldn't get hard?
Yes. The same way i won't get hard if you put your ass on my dick, weirdo.

Something are just repulsive to a healthy human being.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Solar and .*my*.
Yes. The same way i won't get hard if you put your ass on my dick, weirdo.

Something are just repulsive to a healthy human being.
Ok I guess I'm just sick then never mind

Not into niggers sorry

• JFL
Reactions: justadude and .*my*.
Doxxing OP:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25938 and .*my*.
should have made votes public so i know who to block

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17872 and MoggerChad
low T then...

birth control or pills

because im gonna finish in her mouth 6 days a week and lucky church sunday ill finish inside her for the church giving of a child

Screenshot 20230113 220044 361

• +1
Reactions: Solar
In before:Mentallly deranged degenerate faggots will call the people who voted no cucks and low t, meanwhile no masc Chad would do this disgusting shit and the only ones who do this are deranged hobos

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17872 and .*my*.
birth control or pills

You wont get a daughter anyway.The only thing that awaits you is a mental asylum in the future

• JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 17872 and .*my*.
You wont get a daughter anyway.The only thing that awaits you is a mental asylum in the future
Why are u insulting me tho… i didnt even insult u and all i said was yes i would fuck my daughter why u so mean

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20193
Pedos out tbh

• JFL