• Yes

Votes: 11 47.8%
  • No

Votes: 12 52.2%

• Total voters
Daqirius

Daqirius

Kraken
im planning on moneymaxxing hard so i can adopt a kid at 30 years old is it worth it?

P.S: he has to be a black like myself, or mixed overseas

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte and Roquefort
yea kinda

• +1
Reactions: JovenCansao and Roquefort
Sad thing is single men can’t adopt girls.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: karbo, Daqirius, try2beme and 5 others
no, if i saw a child with no parents i could care for i‘d help him and make him part of my family.

But adopting a child bc you dont wanna spread your subhuman gens is cucked

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
Yes you’re raising a child that doesn’t carry on your genes which is the whole point of raising a child

• +1
Reactions: JovenCansao
It's only not cucked if you're infertile or already have kids on your own that you raised

Other than that, yes. You're raising kids of someone else, who don't share your DNA, who have completely different temperament, personality and IQ because of that. It's not that bad if it's a kid from normal family that was orphaned by some tragedy, like death of parents with no immediate family, but very often children in orphanages come from subhumans - mentally ill or low IQ women who got pregnant at 16, children taken away from extremely abusive families etc so these kids not only share genetics with their subhuman parents (which means they will share their temperament, personality traits, IQ and mental illness predispositions) but also are mentally damaged by abuse, neglect and traumatic experiences.

It's very blackpilling stuff. A lot of these kids are fucked from the start, and foster parent will have to take care of this shit which requires insane amount of money, time and patience, and will also suffer from consequences of having such fucked up child in his home. So yeah, it's doubly cucked as you not only raise another man's kids but also suffer through consequences of their fucked up shit for survival of genes that are not yours.

• +1
Reactions: JovenCansao and Nick.Harte
If you adopt to molest, then it's based.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thenewhebbe, czwarty, Nick.Harte and 1 other person
Youre raising some dudes nut

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
No, it's one of the most selfless noble things someone can do.

• +1
Reactions: Lethbridge, thenewhebbe and Nick.Harte
It's only not cucked if you're infertile or already have kids on your own that you raised

Other than that, yes. You're raising kids of someone else, who don't share your DNA, who have completely different temperament, personality and IQ because of that. It's not that bad if it's a kid from normal family that was orphaned by some tragedy, like death of parents with no immediate family, but very often children in orphanages come from subhumans - mentally ill or low IQ women who got pregnant at 16, children taken away from extremely abusive families etc so these kids not only share genetics with their subhuman parents (which means they will share their temperament, personality traits, IQ and mental illness predispositions) but also are mentally damaged by abuse, neglect and traumatic experiences.

It's very blackpilling stuff. A lot of these kids are fucked from the start, and foster parent will have to take care of this shit which requires insane amount of money, time and patience, and will also suffer from consequences of having such fucked up child in his home. So yeah, it's doubly cucked as you not only raise another man's kids but also suffer through consequences of their fucked up shit for survival of genes that are not yours.
i was thinking more overseas, but i could hope to adopt a future chad.

Heavily depends on his parents
Are they alive? Did he knew them?
Imagine adopting and raising a kid and when he grows up he decides to search his real parents jfl

Not to mention that if the parents were real pieces of shit, the kid often inherits those traits, even if you raise him the best possible way, many psychological traits are inherited.

Better response than mine tbh

im planning on moneymaxxing hard so i can adopt a kid at 30 years old is it worth it?

No I would love 5 adopt a 14 year old white Ukrainian child girl refugee

Yes and no

If you say yes and take the biological standpoint it is because you’re raising another man’s seed with is essentially against your biology to do so, meaning your bloodline will die and no one will be there to carry on yours genes

If you say no and take the moral standpoint it is because all children at their core are innocent and deserve love regardless of what their parents have done to them that would make them end up in their current position

• +1
Reactions: Daqirius

My mom was adopted at age 2

it’s anti cucked in a way

normally a mother loves a kid more and the kid them because of the process of birth and pregnancy

this often results in cuck situations during divorce and fights

if you adopt a kid past age of like 1-2 you’re on equal grounds with the kid