POLL: Is overpopulation of the planet exaggerated?

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 13197

Kraken
Will the world's resources actually be depleted and the Earth destroyed within 100 years because of overpopulation?

I found studies that support this and some that say that it's a myth

@AlexAP

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Sny
Yeah, we're increasing as a whole, but we're living longer and not having kids as much. I'm not really concerned with population at all. The trends seems to be in our favor.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13197
Will the world's resources actually be depleted and the Earth destroyed within 100 years because of overpopulation?

I found studies that support this and that say that it's a myth

@AlexAP
Earth can't be destroyed in 100 years plus Humanity has barely managed to harvest the crust of the planet properly which is only like less than 100km thick. The rest of the planet in reference is 12000km in diameter.

• +1
Reactions: Selinity, Leviathin and Deleted member 13197
Human population is fine. There's faggots like OP that will keep it down. Wait nvm, the Jews are making homosexual men fertile now.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lutte, Deleted member 6128, Selinity and 2 others
Earth can't be destroyed in 100 years plus Humanity has barely managed to harvest the crust of the planet properly which is only like less than 100km thick. The rest of the planet in reference is 12000km in diameter.
Yeah, we're increasing as a whole, but we're living longer and not having kids as much. I'm not really concerned with population at all. The trends seems to be in our favor.
I agree with you guys, I don't know why there is so much fear mongering about this from the media and "scientists".

• +1
In 50 years the world will be a fucking mess there is only so much oil, food, trees, ect the world has and population keeps growing in countries

I say we kill of all the Indians and black peope since there are to many of them and they are just holding the world back and nobody likes them

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6892, Deleted member 6128, Selinity and 9 others
Depends
Asia and Africa are overpopulated

• +1
Reactions: varbrah and Deleted member 13197
Africa is expected to quadruple in size by the end of the century, for reference they will be nearly the size of Asia in terms of population and their demographics can literally turn Europe, America and Middle East into African colonies if nothing is done.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 10615 and Deleted member 13197
Resources can and will be replaced. Fossil fuels will very likely replaced by other energy sources, like nuclear energey or solar energy (every region will have a different solution). This will allow mankind to have the same population or even grow and still use more energy than today (as the poor countries will use much more energy than today).

One famous saying goes like "The Stone Age didn't end for lack of stone, and the oil age will end long before the world runs out of oil." This means that we will replace oil long before it will become scarce in the first place.

• +1
Reactions: Selinity, Leviathin, hennypapi and 2 others
Africa is expected to quadruple in size by the end of the century, for reference they will be nearly the size of Asia in terms of population and their demographics can literally turn Europe, America and Middle East into African colonies if nothing is done.
We originated from Africa and we're going back to Africa soon

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Adriana Lima and Sny
Resources can and will be replaced. Fossil fuels will very likely replaced by other energy sources, like nuclear energey or solar energy (every region will have a different solution). This will allow mankind to have the same population or even grow and still use more energy than today (as the poor countries will use much more energy than today).

One famous saying goes like "The Stone Age didn't end for lack of stone, and the oil age will end long before the world runs out of oil." This means that we will replace oil long before it will become scarce in the first place.
Common sensepill, too bad a majority of people don't know what they are talking about when predicting the future( already pretty hard to do).

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Selinity and Deleted member 13197
Common sensepill, too bad a majority of people don't know what the fuck they are talking about when predicting the future( already pretty hard to do).
How much percent Black are you?

• +1
We originated from Africa and we're going back to Africa soon
That's not how it works, Africans aren't the original humans and if we were to actually look at it from a scientific basis just like how humans originated from a common ancestor between a certain primate, the African genotype and other races originated from a common ancestor.

• +1
That's not how it works, Africans aren't the original humans and if we were to actually look at it from a scientific basis just like how humans originated from a common ancestor between a certain primate, the African genotype and other races originated from a common ancestor.
If the world consists of majority African colonies in 100 years, then a lot of phenotypes will die out right? And Europeans could actually become endangered?

• +1
If the world consists of majority African colonies in 100 years, then a lot of phenotypes will die out right? And Europeans could actually become endangered?
Europeans will become endangered if they keep up with the current immigration polices, the only way for Europeans to survive the next century is if they were to change to a more socially right wing position and colonize all of Siberia( If climate change were to actually happen this would make Siberia even more fertile and could potentially harbor a billion people which Russia right now can sustain multiple hundreds of millions of people even without climate change). This is all just my speculation so late 21st century and 22nd century could be different.

• +1
Reactions: Selinity, Lux, Deleted member 10615 and 1 other person
Yes. Complete myth don’t fall for the bullshit

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: lutte, AlexAP and Deleted member 13197
I'm not that worried about Africa. Birth rates fall when the economy grows. The economies in Africa are growing since the 1990s, and birth rates already fell from 6.6 in 1980 to 4.5 in 2017 (a reduction of more than 30%).
There is no reason to believe that the birth rates won't continue to fall in the next decades until they reach levels of 2,0, like the First World and regions like Latin America and Northern Africa. The African population will still grow massive, but not quadruple, maybe double.

• +1
I'm not that worried about Africa. Birth rates fall when the economy grows. The economies in Africa are growing since the 1990s, and birth rates already fell from 6.6 in 1980 to 4.5 in 2017 (a reduction of more than 30%).
There is no reason to believe that the birth rates won't continue to fall in the next decades until they reach levels of 2,0, like the First World and regions like Latin America and Northern Africa. The African population will still grow massive, but not quadruple, maybe double.
Do you think Europeans will become an endangered race?

Well it was a projection after all so I can't adding nothing much.

• +1
Yes but there's too many people especially in Asia :ogre:

• +1
Do you think Europeans will become an endangered race?
No. I think there will be a lot of immigration and race-mixing, but White Europeans will definitely still exist and be a large group.

I can see that in the case of high immigration, low birth rates of Whites and race-mixing, the White population in Europe could fall to 50%, but it will remain higher probably because the people will vote for parties that put a limit on immigration.

• +1
That's a retarded way of thinking
Western world: Western and central Europe + anglosphere has way less people than Asia and still Western Civilization is the model for the rest of the world, quantity is not important.

• +1
Quantity is a quality within itself, the rest of the world is industrializing and it's not like we are still living in a "post history" era anymore. For reference look at the rise of China.
China still a colony for Western ways of living and ideologies.:ogre:

• Hmm...
Reactions: hennypapi
The artificial creation of ammonia made it so no land on earth can really be overfarmed and turned infertile. Land space will become an issue in many thousands of years but probably no famines will come from agricultural issues anymore. So yeah it is an exaggerated problem now, still being pushed by baby boomers (strangely it's also being used as a way to tell white millenials to not have kids)

• +1
No I don't think so.

Way too many worthless people on this planet.

• +1

I found studies that support this and some that say that it's a myth

@AlexAP
I read the title and said no but to answer your actual question, I dunno. All I know is there are too many fucking normies packed together near me

• +1
Overpopulation wont be an issue after the mass vaccination

• +1
Reactions: lutte, Selinity, Deleted member 13197 and 1 other person
India should deleted

Cope

No. I think there will be a lot of immigration and race-mixing, but White Europeans will definitely still exist and be a large group.

I can see that in the case of high immigration, low birth rates of Whites and race-mixing, the White population in Europe could fall to 50%, but it will remain higher probably because the people will vote for parties that put a limit on immigration.
If Europe becomes 50% white, the average IQ which drastically fall and we would return to the dark ages. I imagine the genetically weak whites (liberals and cucks) will all die out leaving only the religious and ethno centric whites to remain.
These last whites would form their own communities away from the densely populated neo Somalia hell whole that was once Europe.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3573 and Sny
If Europe becomes 50% white, the average IQ which drastically fall and we would return to the dark ages. I imagine the genetically weak whites (liberals and cucks) will all die out leaving only the religious and ethno centric whites to remain.
These last whites would form their own communities away from the densely populated neo Somalia hell whole that was once Europe.
Cope. The non-Whites do assimilate well mostly, the biggest danger will be if there is a radicalization among the Muslim population. I think Muslim immigration should be reduced to avoid this problem, but other groups aren't a big problem.

Through what means will they do this? Everything of value that African civilizations have had has been either given to them by whites in the past and China/Asians now. They can't generate any kind of momentum naturally. Avg iq in some places is 70 jfl

Cope. The non-Whites do assimilate well mostly, the biggest danger will be if there is a radicalization among the Muslim population. I think Muslim immigration should be reduced to avoid this problem, but other groups aren't a big problem.
wrong, they will never assimilate and will never be European. The corrosive effects of diversity on social cohesion are disastrous for countries and will eventually lead to collapse. Answer me this, how come EVERYWHERE and I mean absolutely EVERYWHERE non whites go turns into a shithole?
and don’t say “muh racism” because it’s been debunked countless times.

Anyway, hatred against immigrants is growing all across Europe. One day they will all be deported back to the shitholes from once they came.

If whites were smarter they should deprogram leftist whites or execute them then start deportation effort or genocide if all else fails.
(((Media))) and comfort, strips this away and social leftism dies.

• Hmm...
It's a real issue, and can be solved by changing our lifestyles but third world cels, and I mean anyone east of Vienna in this (except Japan and Australia) and south of Madrid, will not change

• +1
overexaggerated but not a myth

• +1
overpopulation is actually good, we should just accelerate the earth until everything implodes and we can return to being hunter-gatherers

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice, lutte and Deleted member 13197
If whites were smarter they should deprogram leftist whites or execute them then start deportation effort or genocide if all else fails.
This is the stupid thing about human nature, and nature itself. It goes for "good enough," not "better," so the whiterace won't feasibly be able to evolve in intelligence enough for such a thing to become possible without epigenics.

• +1
Reactions: Sny and Deleted member 13197
Population will decrease fertility rate has already decreased significantly.

Africa will hardly rise in population their fucking governments don’t even have an estimate of how many people are in their nation.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lutte and Deleted member 13197
Majority of users haven’t even touched a female but niggas are disillusioned to believe that the population will somehow increase in any significant way

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lutte and Deleted member 13197
Answer me this, how come EVERYWHERE and I mean absolutely EVERYWHERE non whites go turns into a shithole?
For example Japan and Singapore aren't shitholes.

• +1
A few White countries turned some good ethnic countries into shitholes tbh

for example, Syria before the war

A few White countries turned some good ethnic countries into shitholes tbh

for example, Syria before the war
Syria is a white country

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice, Deleted member 13197 and n0rthface
yes, but the solution isn't mass white suicide, it's blacks and curries getting a new AIDs crisis

• +1
I wasn’t thinking about Asians, I was talking about shitskins. Japan is a good example of a homogeneous low crime country too.

• +1
population will drop due to young modern women not wanting to have many kids or any at all :ogre:

• +1
and india is a med country
indians should be removed from the face of the earth and we will send the jews and all the ugly subhumans to the new empty land of india :ogre:

indians should be removed from the face of the earth and we will send the jews and all the ugly subhumans to the new empty land of india :ogre:
Based

it will create a new race of absolute ugly incels so all the ugly white people would be normie tier compared to them :ogre: how to solve inceldom among white people by creating a race of ugly jewish subhumans

Last edited:
  • JFL