Poll: Relationship vs Just Fucking

What do you want more? Relationship or Smash

• Total voters
SHARK

SHARK

Kraken
I always wanted a relationship growing up. Someone to talk to and be intimate with. But I think that's because I was so lonely that I was desperate for affection. I think if I had a strong social life I would care less about it. Maybe idk. Once you're 20+ though girls are just degenerate immoral cunts so I'm not very optimistic about finding a girl who would be a good gf. How about you?

• +1
Reactions: spark and Swagwaffle
First one to vote. For fucking. She's not yours, it's just your turn.

• +1
Reactions: FuckMyLife, dogtown, Deleted member 281 and 2 others
Yea I guess when she has so many options there's no reason to suffer with you if you're not doing enough for her. Whatever that means. I feel like that's how girls feel about guys. 'This guy better treat me like a queen and entertain me' instead of 'Wow he's so nice to me what can I do for him?'

Relationships suck compared to casual encounters fwb type arrangements.

No one deserves to be nagged for pointless bs that comes with most
ltr relationships.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 281 and 11gaijin
Fuck relationships, not worth the stress at all, just make her your fuck buddy.

My end goal is to have a long term relationship with a life partner. But during my 20s I will be fucking primarily, if a girl really wants me for who I am then I'll consider it.
True in western societies, but not where monogamy is the only acceptable way.

Yenta jb sex & reproduction/family making dungeon.

me want gf but truecel :feelscry:

• +1
Reactions: RedPilledStemcel
My end goal is to have a long term relationship with a life partner. But during my 20s I will be fucking primarily, if a girl really wants me for who I am then I'll consider it.

True in western societies, but not where monogamy is the only acceptable way.
Which countries does this apply to?

Muslim countries primarily since vast majority of Christians betrayed their traditional values. But also applies in Amish communities very well, or other very traditionalist Christian communities. But practically everywhere in the world it doesn't apply since it isn't in human nature to be fully monogamous.

I want a relationship. Fucking some random hoe would just be masturbating in a bad of meat for me.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
Muslim countries primarily since vast majority of Christians betrayed their traditional values. But also applies in Amish communities very well, or other very traditionalist Christian communities. But practically everywhere in the world it doesn't apply since it isn't in human nature to be fully monogamous.

Amish live near me. Amishmaxxing an option? I'd hate to give up the little tech I rely on. and I have to use it to make music otherwise I cannot pursue my passions. also the one aspect I'd use transhumanism to fix on humans would be that nature to not be monogamous.

Other:
I want to have a girl who I pay rent for and she makes love with a African American gentleman while I'll sleep in the shed,
What's that called?

Other:
I want to have a girl who I pay rent for and she makes love with a African American gentleman while I'll sleep in the shed,
What's that called?
Reddit

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
I kind of want both.
There is no question that I am behind the norm, so to catch up and be above average, I'd need to smash as many women as possible.
I know for a fact, that if I got in a relationship with a modern female, I'd get depressed if I found out her past sexual experiences, so in order to avoid that I need to have an n-count around 2x higher so I don't get jealous.

But I'm really just doing all this to get in an LTR.
If I got in an LTR with a virgin female I wouldn't care about my n-count.

• +1
Reactions: SHARK and Deleted member 470
Both have pros and cons. Don’t talk shit unless you’ve experienced both.

• +1
Certain parts of EE (some parts of Slavic countries) are much less westernized and monogamy is valued pretty highly unlike the degens in the west

Certain parts of EE (some parts of Slavic countries) are much less westernized and monogamy is valued pretty highly unlike the degens in the west
You're fucking coping if you think slavic nations are any better than the west.

Slavic women are as bad if not worse than western bitches, they're just better at hiding it around family etc.

If you wanted to ever find a slavic female that isn't a degenerate you'd have to go through some shitty siberian villages that are cut off from the rest of the world.

@battlefieldincel @mojopin are you two looking for relationship or fucking

• +1
Reactions: dogtown

Slavic women are as bad if not worse than western bitches, they're just better at hiding it around family etc.

If you wanted to ever find a slavic female that isn't a degenerate you'd have to go through some shitty siberian villages that are cut off from the rest of the world.
you speaking from experience? cuz I am and don't get me wrong, there's plenty of sluts whoring around here but the percentage of foids that are full on sluts is definitely lower than the West lol

No bro, I don't trust women.
Why not?

Slav > West tbh

you speaking from experience? cuz I am and don't get me wrong, there's plenty of sluts whoring around here but the percentage of foids that are full on sluts is definitely lower than the West lol
Lol, maybe 30 years ago.
These days girls are brainwashed by hollywood since birth, making them no different than western hoes.

And yes, I'm speaking from experience.

@battlefieldincel @mojopin are you two looking for relationship or fucking
In an ideal world I’ll eventually marry a woman I really love but most likely if someone here ascends they’ll only find meaningless and empty sex

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO
Lol, maybe 30 years ago.
These days girls are brainwashed by hollywood since birth, making them no different than western hoes.

And yes, I'm speaking from experience.
like I said, most girls are the same as in the West, but if you want to find a decent LTR where you'll be fucking often without worrying about your gf jumping on chad's cock you have much better odds in EE compared to the West.

but idk why I'm even discussing this cuz u legit have to be a full blown autist to still be incel with ur looks

In an ideal world I’ll eventually marry a woman I really love but most likely if someone here ascends they’ll only find meaningless and empty sex
do more vids u filthy incel :woke:

• +1
like I said, most girls are the same as in the West, but if you want to find a decent LTR where you'll be fucking often without worrying about your gf jumping on chad's cock you have much better odds in EE compared to the West.

but idk why I'm even discussing this cuz u legit have to be a full blown autist to still be incel with ur looks
Is @VST a Chad?