• +1
Reactions: SikKunt, rockndogs, DoctorPMA and 6 others
Shit im the only one who voted yes

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Truecel14, heroinfather and Ritalincel

• +1
Reactions: Sizzurp and AspiringChad
Holes are holes. One shouldn't discriminatory towards any holes.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Insomniac and SikKunt
Never had one can’t tell tbh

Daily reminder;

I cannot think or comprehend of anything more cucked than having a daughter. Honestly, think about it rationally. You are feeding, clothing, raising and rearing a girl for at least 18 years solely so she can go and get ravaged by another man. All the hard work you put into your beautiful little girl - reading her stories at bedtime, making her go to sports practice, making sure she had a healthy diet, educating her, playing with her. All of it has one simple result: her body is more enjoyable for other men.

Raised the perfect girl? Great. Who benefits? If you're lucky, a random man who had nothing to do with the way she grew up, who marries her. He gets to ravage her every night. He gets the benefits of her kind and sweet personality that came from the way you raised her.

As a man who has a daughter, you are LITERALLY dedicating at least 20 years of your life simply to raise a girl for another man to enjoy. It is the ULTIMATE AND FINAL cuck. Think about it logically.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Future Arablite, Alexanderr, GrewWrong and 5 others
Volcel? How did I have the daughter?

Never had one can’t tell tbh

Daily reminder;

I cannot think or comprehend of anything more cucked than having a daughter. Honestly, think about it rationally. You are feeding, clothing, raising and rearing a girl for at least 18 years solely so she can go and get ravaged by another man. All the hard work you put into your beautiful little girl - reading her stories at bedtime, making her go to sports practice, making sure she had a healthy diet, educating her, playing with her. All of it has one simple result: her body is more enjoyable for other men.

Raised the perfect girl? Great. Who benefits? If you're lucky, a random man who had nothing to do with the way she grew up, who marries her. He gets to ravage her every night. He gets the benefits of her kind and sweet personality that came from the way you raised her.

As a man who has a daughter, you are LITERALLY dedicating at least 20 years of your life simply to raise a girl for another man to enjoy. It is the ULTIMATE AND FINAL cuck. Think about it logically.
Brutal pill for fathers

• +1
Reactions: GrewWrong and AspiringChad
No cunt

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: RichardSpencel, dogtown, Insomniac and 1 other person
tumblr_o2y8ehvb5r1tpri36o1_400.gif

• Woah
Reactions: Insomniac

• JFL
bugs bunny for you

In a more just world, dadcels would be fucking their daughters. Would be a good way to make up for getting cheated on by a wife

It’s a no from me

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
No cunt

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac and mojopin
fucks my daughter me

a lot of prostitutes got their start into whoredom by getting fucked by daddy or an older brother/cousin. Especially in the third world.

I'm pretty sure lots of dads have sexual attraction towards their teenage daughters, which is also why so many of them engage in actual mate-guarding behavior when the daughter starts dating, they just dont act on it because well, they're not fucking stupid. Its usually the alcoholics that end up fucking their offspring because no impulse control.

• +1
Reactions: Future Arablite, Balkancel and SikKunt
I would rather fuck my daughter than have Jamal fuck her tbh

cuck if you disagree

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Balkancel and SikKunt
fucks my daughter me

Are you mentally sick???

Holes are holes. One shouldn't discriminatory towards any holes.
ye
Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

• +1