[POLL] What is first thing that makes someone look old?

What is is first thing that makes someone look old?

• Total voters
Youㅤ

Youㅤ

Óðrmaxxing
By old I don’t mean “old man” old but as in not in their prime anymore.

You can choose up to two choices in case you can’t pick one

• JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint
hair quality. so not just literal receeding, but a decrease in texture/density

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel, Jason Voorhees, IAMNOTANINCEL and 4 others
By old I don’t mean “old man” old but as in not in their prime anymore.

You can choose up to two choices in case you can’t pick one
Holy fuck man all your posts are about aging

• JFL
Reactions: wsada
Norwood, 100%

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Youㅤ
norwood. but skin texture is super underrated when it comes to aging. This girl is 35 but looks like shes atleast 50.

• Woah
Reactions: Lookologist003 and Youㅤ
Take the suki pill bro
I did and had the avi i replied with but i changed it

Now it’s time to redpill and neomaxx to wake people up

• +1
Reactions: shr
I did and had the avi i replied with but i changed it

Now it’s time to redpill and neomaxx to wake people up
Archon believer?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13626
Archon believer?
Ye, and if people don’t believe in it it’s their problem. If I don’t wake people up to the potential soul trap, at least wake them up regarding society but most people here probably know the programming, all psyops etc

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall and shr
Ye, and if people don’t believe in it it’s their problem. If I don’t wake people up to the potential soul trap, at least wake them up regarding society but most people here probably know the programming, all psyops etc
Not sure what I think of archons, used to believe they were real
What real evidence is there that convinced you personally?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13626
Not sure what I think of archons, used to believe they were real
What real evidence is there that convinced you personally?
I have looooots of information. Dm me

I redpilled like 7 or 8 ppl already and I’m not stopping

• +1
Reactions: shr
norwood. but skin texture is super underrated when it comes to aging. This girl is 35 but looks like shes atleast 50. View attachment 2590849
She has very aged skin but her other features are youthful, making her look bizarre. What condition does she have?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and andy9432
She has very aged skin but her other features are youthful, making her look bizarre. What condition does she have?
I think its just accumulated sun damage. She tans alot, doesnt wear sunscreen.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Youㅤ
I think it’s just accumulated sun damage. She tans alot, doesnt wear sunscreen.
insane if that’s from tanning. I assumed it was some sort of condition of accelerated skin aging

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and andy9432
Bad ageing that can happen at any age past 18 is usually shit collagen. Good ageing (debatable) that matures your face after that age is fat pad loss in the cheeks.

• +1
Reactions: Lookologist003
NW takes the cake. It's strangely more damaging to bald young than to bald at a more acceptable age, like 30. Not good either way, but not even Chad can afford to lose his follicles. >NW1 before age 20 and you should just call it a wrap.
Skin quality is something that goes fast. Around 23 to 24, most people start to look old. If you're Vinnie Hacker, you look old at 21, guess you can't win everything. If you're lucky or Asian, and maybe skin care does something, you could make it with youthful skin into your thirties and stuff.
Holy shit let me emphasis the way you look good into elder ages is skin quality. But it's probably genetic like most things in life.

• +1
It’s all of them tbh-

The age pill is like a war in which you fight battles on many fronts

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing and Youㅤ
Bad ageing that can happen at any age past 18 is usually shit collagen. Good ageing (debatable) that matures your face after that age is fat pad loss in the cheeks.
For men- the fat pad loss can end up being either a positive or negative thing depending on the individual- whereas the others are always bad

So far my loss of fat pads has improved my face from 20-25, however I expect in the coming 5 years from 25-30, further fat pad loss will descend me - guess we will wait and see

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Allornothing and Youㅤ
insane if that’s from tanning. I assumed it was some sort of condition of accelerated skin aging
Not only tanning. But heavy drinking aswell i forgot to mention that

• +1
For men- the fat pad loss can end up being either a positive or negative thing depending on the individual- whereas the others are always bad

So far my loss of fat pads has improved my face from 20-25, however I expect in the coming 5 years from 25-30, further fat pad loss will descend me - guess we will wait and see
Yeah I think because at those later ages the fat pads themselves start to deform and sag. Then it’s over. I wonder if removing them completely would be a good idea.

• +1
Skin quality is something that goes fast. Around 23 to 24, most people start to look old.
It’s crazy how swiftly the Agepill strikes. Takes awhile to kill you but only a few years to ruin your youthful looks

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and Lookologist003
It’s all of them tbh-

The age pill is like a war in which you fight battles on many fronts
I agree. And one old feature ruins your youthful looks, even if you delayed aging of all your other features.

I’ve seen some people in their 20’s with young skin but sagging fat pads. I’ve also seen people with good fat pads but old skin. I do think nasolabial folds are pretty ugly and appear pretty soon

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and dr_looksmax
I agree. And one old feature ruins your youthful looks, even if you delayed aging of all your other features.

I’ve seen some people in their 20’s with young skin but sagging fat pads. I’ve also seen people with good fat pads but old skin. I do think nasolabial folds are pretty ugly and appear pretty soon
Your thread has really got me thinking as an age-pill fighter myself

I’m on the train home from workcelling right now- it’s a mixture of people who are clearly oldcel (middle aged 40+ incels). And people who are late 20s /early 30s

People in their late 20s/early 30s have very subtle signs of aging which are hard for me to articulate- and yet I can still clearly see they’re older than early 20s uni students- whereas 40-something year olds have obvious age failos like heavily bald or balding clear nasos, forehead lines etc- it’s harder to pinpoint exactly what the differnece is between say a guy who looks 28 and 22 even tho there’s clearly some loss of youthfulness

• +1
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic and Youㅤ