[POLL] What is your interpupillary distance?

What is your interpupillary distance?

• 60 mm and below

• 61 mm

• 62 mm

• 63 mm

• 64 mm

• 65 mm

• 66 mm

• 67 mm

• 68 mm

• 69 mm and above

Results are only viewable after voting.
SayNoToRotting

SayNoToRotting

Kraken
Go.

Neither 60 nor 69 mm are remarkable stats, it's just that the response count on polls is very limited.

1st percentile is 58 mm, while 99th percentile is 72 mm

Everyone who's clicked on the first or last response needs to post the actual number

Last edited:
I will soon make a white people and black people edition of this poll.

• Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2810 and Arkantos
65mm
wish they were wider set tho

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3043

• Woah
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Mine is legit above 70

I answered incorrectly. Mine is around 70mm

• JFL
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Arkantos, SayNoToRotting and 1 other person
72 wide ipd of death

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2634
i dont know nigga

• +1
Reactions: Ruby
Make sure when you measure, you can't lay the tape flat on your eyes because of your nose, the tape will stick out and you will lose a few mm because of how your vision works.

Tilt your head slightly left and then right to see where the true measurement is of 0mm and whatever distance the other pupil is.

Make sure when you measure, you can't lay the tape flat on your eyes because of your nose, the tape will stick out and you will lose a few mm because of how your vision works.

Tilt your head slightly left and then right to see where the true measurement is of 0mm and whatever distance the other pupil is.
Sounds very sloppy.

Best way to measure is just holding the tape infront of your eyes, and then close each eye, with which you look straight foreward into the mirror.

Transparent tapes are required.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043, Arkantos and Deleted member 1464
Sounds very sloppy.

Best way to measure is just holding the tape infront of your eyes, and then close each eye, with which you look straight foreward into the mirror.

Transparent tapes are required.
How far away are you holding the tape?

what's the ideal? mine's 62mm and it doesn't look bad imo.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
and then close each eye

Transparent eyelids are required.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Mateusz74, Heirio, Ruby and 1 other person
70mm here. Interesting to see that so many ppl have 69mm+

is there a propensity for incorrect measurement that generally results in higher numbers?

• +1
what's the ideal? mine's 62mm and it doesn't look bad imo.
depends on ES ratio (eye seperation ratio). Someone with a short midface and narow zygos can make a low IPD (Below average=sub 64 mm) look normal.
However raw anthropomorphic measurements still count.

• +1
depends on ES ratio (eye seperation ratio). Someone with a short midface and narow zygos can make a low IPD (Below average=sub 64 mm) look normal.
However raw anthropomorphic measurements still count.
okay, I have narrow zygo's and a short midface, that's probably why i've never noticed my eyes being too close.

Alright, I did the math and so far, after 16 responses, the average is 66 mm, which is 2 mm above national average in the USA.

Jfl.

((((The default stat of everyone who clicked on "60 mm or below" and "69 mm or above", and didn't follow the instruction in the OP, which was to name the exact number, was either 69mm or 60mm in my calculation))))

Last edited:
  • +1
another bump

i think like 64mm? i forget tho

70mm here. Interesting to see that so many ppl have 69mm+

is there a propensity for incorrect measurement that generally results in higher numbers?
Usually only by one single mm if you apply the method I posted above.

I know of one user who casually claimed to have an IPD between "65 and 70 mm", thinking that this sort of measurement was precise enough.

I think that says it all, doesn't it?

Isn't Dicaprio and Brad Pitt somewhat between 62?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
Isn't Dicaprio and Brad Pitt somewhat between 62?
Di Caprio is 63 mm, Pitt closer to 61 mm.

Average is 64 mm. Ideal is 46% of your bizygomatic with a 1.0 midface ratio. For
most people that's going to be 63-66 mm.

Wider can be very aesthetic but you start to look gaylien. Barrett is 67 mm, O'Pry and Gandy both 69 mm. More generically handsome, harmonious men have the mid 60 IPD's. Delon is 66 mm, Chico 65 mm, Ballou is 64 mm

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2846, Deleted member 2810, Deleted member 3043 and 1 other person
67 mm if measured correctly.

Well I don't believe either that the majority got an IPD of 69+ mm.
Don't trust a single stat by anyone here, never. Except if they have undeniable proof about it (hint: they never do).

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SayNoToRotting and Deleted member 3043
Di Caprio is 63 mm, Pitt closer to 61 mm.

Average is 64 mm. Ideal is 46% of your bizygomatic with a 1.0 midface ratio. For
most people that's going to be 63-66 mm.

Wider can be very aesthetic but you start to look gaylien. Barrett is 67 mm, O'Pry and Gandy both 69 mm. More generically handsome, harmonious men have the mid 60 IPD's. Delon is 66 mm, Chico 65 mm, Ballou is 64 mm
so basically perfect ES is 0.46 ? Morin

i tought that the closer to 1.1 the better, no ?

• +1
so basically perfect ES is 0.46 ? Morin

i tought that the closer to 1.1 the better, no ?
ES ratio tends to be understood differently. The line isn't always drawn at the bizygomatic. Easier to just stick to 46%.

And no, 1.1 is too compact. 1.0 is best for whites, closer to 1.05 for ethnics.

• +1
ES ratio tends to be understood differently. The line isn't always drawn at the bizygomatic. Easier to just stick to 46%.

And no, 1.1 is too compact. 1.0 is best for whites, closer to 1.05 for ethnics.
so opry's is too compact ?
no Wonder even his nose is too massive for a white, it's probably due to black admixture.

• +1
so opry's is too compact ?
no Wonder even his nose is too massive for a white, it's probably due to black admixture.
He's about 1.07. Would probably look better with another mm on his philtrum and a little less midface width.

• Woah
He's about 1.07. Would probably look better with another mm on his philtrum and a little less midface width.
i'm trying to believe that nose to mouth ratio is kinda overated since most gl people have slightly below 1.5-1.6, no ?

• +1
My IPD is average @ 64mm but my ES ratio is 43%. I have wide zygos. Should I narrow them?

Idfk but my ipd looks fine