(POLL) What makes NEA (especially Northern Han Chinese) male models look so high class and aristocratic?

AspiringChanglite

AspiringChanglite

Banned
These guys below literally look like they were born into nobility and destined to inherit an empire, like the world is their divine birthright and all they have to do is conquer it. They look like they would sneer at you and ignore you if you didn't have a trust fund and weren't of Han Chinese descent.

How are NEAs pretty much the only people who can pull off a "dismissive arrogant ultra-wealthy ultra-powerful aristocrat trust fund mogger" look? If a white model tried to do this he would look like a rash young man playing dress up if he's young or look like a cucked oldcel with a cheating trophy wife if he's old.
IMG 8532

IMG 8534
IMG 8535
IMG 8536

IMG 8562

IMG 8563

IMG 8564
IMG 8565
IMG 8566

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 19766, efidescontinuado, Sens and 2 others
oops forgot to make poll just comment what makes them teramoggers

• +1
Reactions: Sens
You're a fool. The West bitched Asia around for centuries.

These are British clothing styles that Asians adopted to imitate the foreign Imperial elites of the 19th and early 20th century.

I have a lot of respect for China and Japan's ancient imperial histories but this type of high-class fashion comes from the West.

• +1
Reactions: MoggingIsDaydream, 5.5psl, Deleted member 19766 and 5 others
Inb4 5 pages of coping and seething from cucks who will inevitably be conquered by China

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ArcticStorm, aspiringexcel, Sens and 1 other person

These are British clothing styles that Asians adopted to imitate the foreign Imperial elites of the 19th and early 20th century.

I have a lot of respect for China and Japan's ancient imperial histories but this type of high-class fashion comes from the West.
Dumbass I can post the exact same thing of high class aristocratic dismissive arrogant moggers in historical clothing I just thought Western clothes would be more familiar to this forum
IMG 8567

IMG 8568
IMG 8569
IMG 8570

• +1
Reactions: Sens and Geneticist
Dumbass I can post the exact same thing of high class aristocratic dismissive arrogant moggers in historical clothing I just thought Western clothes would be more familiar to this forum
View attachment 2367291
View attachment 2367292View attachment 2367293View attachment 2367295

And you know why Han Chinese don't wear this type of clothing anymore? Because their culture was invaded by the west. Must be brutal for your dumb ass. Not sure how high-class it is to get quasi-colonized.

I actually don't even dislike China but you're a fucking chink-supremacy dickhead.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766 and Sens
And you know why Han Chinese don't wear this type of clothing anymore? Because their culture was invaded by the west. Must be brutal for your dumb ass.

I actually don't even dislike China but you're a fucking dickhead.
Because of globalization and the fact that you can't wear Hanfu into a business meeting retard. People still wear it in everyday life (non-formal/business) and politicians in public appearances as well.

Xi Jinping literally wears traditional clothing in 99% of public appearances unless he's meeting with foreign head of states, in which case he wears a suit for courtesy reasons.

IMG 8571

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel and Sens
Because of globalization and the fact that you can't wear Hanfu into a business meeting retard. People still wear it in everyday life (non-formal/business) and politicians in public appearances as well.

Xi Jinping literally wears traditional clothing in 99% of public appearances unless he's meeting with foreign head of states, in which case he wears a suit for courtesy reasons.

View attachment 2367301
Hahaha no they don't I've lived in China people don't wear Hanfu they wear jeans bro. What a coper.

that's a worker's vest inspired by the Bolsheviks (so communists which is another Western ideology.) You're such an amateur.

• +1
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis and Sens
bump

• +1
Inb4 5 pages of coping and seething from cucks who will inevitably be conquered by China

I commented this just too late jfl

And you know why Han Chinese don't wear this type of clothing anymore? Because their culture was invaded by the west. Must be brutal for your dumb ass. Not sure how high-class it is to get quasi-colonized.

I actually don't even dislike China but you're a fucking chink-supremacy dickhead.

I have respect for the British Empire but let's be real, no Western European country has ever conquered an East Asian country even during your 1% time of glory after your luck-based industrialization. Meanwhile, Mongols, Huns, Avars, Turkics, and Sino-Uralics have been raping and conquering and dominating and bitching all of Europe for thousands of years, so much so that there is Asian male YDNA all across Europe but no Asian female mtDNA. Some languages in Europe like Uralic are literally the product of Asians conquering and raping Europeans and forcing their languages onto them. British are descended from the Germanics and Celts who got dominated and conquered by the Asian Hunnic Empire and had their warlike steppe invader culture forced onto them, which is the entire reason how they even formed the British Empire in the first place

And no, don't we wuz this clothing without proof lmao. British only won the Opium Wars and never came close to conquering China or forcing its culture onto them at all. It would not have had any influence on anywhere in China except for Hong Kong, but this isn't Hong Kong. This is high-class Chinese style clothing. Europe was fully colonized by Asians many times, East Asians were never fully colonized, Britain didn't have much impact on China. You are coping hard tbh, we both have our own unique high-class clothing and culture no need to we wuz shit

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, Octavian_Augustus, AspiringChanglite and 1 other person
I feel bad for you

• +1
Would be cool if Asian countries actually displayed these strong-faced Changs as their beauty standards, but even in China most male celebrities are boneless twinks with round eyes and soft jaws.
I personally think Asian male aesthetics are extremely attractive and masculine if done right

"I'm totally not a ricecel, bro" 😂
But tbh, Chinese rule can't possibly be worse than whatever meme government we are under. All NATO puppet states at the end of the day

• +1
Reactions: Geneticist and Sens
But tbh, Chinese rule can't possibly be worse than whatever meme government we are under. All NATO puppet states at the end of the day
come on now be real

I commented this just too late jfl

I have respect for the British Empire but let's be real, no Western European country has ever conquered an East Asian country even during your 1% time of glory after luck-based industrialization. Meanwhile, Mongols, Huns, Avars, Turkics, and Sino-Uralics have been raping and conquering and dominating and bitching all of Europe for thousands of years, so much so that there is Asian male YDNA all across Europe but no Asian female mtDNA. Some languages in Europe like Uralic are literally the product of Asians conquering and raping Europeans and forcing their languages onto them. British are descended from the Germanics and Celts who got dominated and conquered by the Asian Hunnic Empire and had their warlike steppe culture forced onto them, which is the entire reason why they had the British Empire

And no, don't we wuz this clothing without proof lmao. British only won the Opium Wars and never came close to conquering China or forcing its culture onto them at all. It would not have had any influence on anywhere in China except for Hong Kong, but this isn't Hong Kong. This is high-class Chinese style clothing, we both have our own high-class clothing anyways. Europe was fully colonized by Asians many times, East Asians were never fully colonized, Britain didn't have much impact on China. You are coping hard tbh, we both have our own unique culture and clothing
They didn't conquer Asia because their ills in America had shown them that full scale colonization was less sustainable than semi-colonization with trade concessions. It was a more pragmatic approach to imperialism that they took and they had their hands full with India.

Industrialization was not purely luck based but the result of centuries of intellectual flourishing. At the end of the day all other parts of the world learned by technology transfer from the West so you have to credit them with that step function improvement in technology and civilization as a whole.

I agree the Mongols were great conquerors but they didn't really get past the Slavs into Western Europe. There was definitely commingling in deep Eastern Europe. Also not a hefty intellectual contribution from them other than pillage and rape. Sure a bit of governance and trade but not much else.

The huns did displace some of the germanic tribes when they were indeed still uncivilized I'll recognize that but that was before the time of Germanic flourishing. They didn't really impose their culture as much as they displaced tribes into Roman territory. The history of Empire that inspired Britain and France comes from Rome and the Romans definitely not from the Huns.

All this is such ancient history anyways.

Like I said vis a vis opium wars the Brits had no desire for full scale colonization and yes the Brits and Europe propagated their culture throughout the world (tech, clothings, institutions, ideas - Dude China is literally "communist" which comes from Karl Marx and the Bolsheviks) Xi Jingping wears a suit but does Biden wear Hanfu?

What OP posted is NOT Chinese clothing it originates from the British. Yes the Chinese do have their own high-class clothing but just as English is the Lingua Franca of the world British clothing is the standard for the world too. The Chinese did start adopting British clothing and traditions because they had a certain amount of desire to emulate the advanced and technologically superior foreigners.

No Europe was never ever fully colonized by Asians. that is false.

I'm not British btw. And yes you have your unique culture but why do you need to shit on the West and tell "cumskins" that they'll get conquered. Do you know how insecure and hurt you sound?

• +1
Reactions: Geneticist and Mr. President
They didn't conquer Asia because their ills in America had shown them that full scale colonization was less sustainable than semi-colonization with trade concessions. It was a more pragmatic approach to imperialism that they took and they had their hands full with India.

Industrialization was not purely luck based but the result of centuries of intellectual flourishing. At the end of the day all other parts of the world learned by technology transfer from the West so you have to credit them with that step function improvement in technology and civilization as a whole.

I agree the Mongols were great conquerors but they didn't really get past the Slavs into Western Europe. There was definitely commingling in deep Eastern Europe. Also not a hefty intellectual contribution from them other than pillage and rape. Sure a bit of governance and trade but not much else.

The huns did displace some of the germanic tribes when they were indeed still uncivilized I'll recognize that but that was before the time of Germanic flourishing. They didn't really impose their culture as much as they displaced tribes into Roman territory. The history of Empire that inspired Britain and France comes from Rome and the Romans definitely not from the Huns.

All this is such ancient history anyways.

Like I said vis a vis opium wars the Brits had no desire for full scale colonization and yes the Brits and Europe propagated their culture throughout the world (tech, clothings, institutions, ideas - Dude China is literally "communist" which comes from Karl Marx and the Bolsheviks) Xi Jingping wears a suit but does Biden wear Hanfu?

What OP posted is NOT Chinese clothing it originates from the British. Yes the Chinese do have their own high-class clothing but just as English is the Lingua Franca of the world British clothing is the standard for the world too. The Chinese did start adopting British clothing and traditions because they had a certain amount of desire to emulate the advanced and technologically superior foreigners.

I'm not British btw. And yes you have your unique culture but why do you need to shit on the West and tell "cumskins" that they'll get conquered. Do you know how insecure and hurt you sound?
they have to make up so many reasons from thousands of years ago to rationalize their inferiority complex

a language that is adopted as a common language between speakers whose native languages are different.

Not the most spoken language.
When 1/5th of the world speak Mandarin as their first language it's the lingua franca, not whatever barbarian proto-celtic dialect cumskins will claim.

what are we speaking in rn dumbass
I stoop down to using this barbaric language since cumskins are too uncivilised to learn Mandarin. However, the opposite is not true as IQmoggers Han Chinese can easily pick up barbarian European languages.
IMG 8578

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel

It was not purely luck based but luck did play a significant role. After all, Northwest Europeans were very uncivilized compared to MENA or Mediterraneans or Chinese for most of history due to bad starting conditions and bad luck. It wasn't until their circumstances improved that they dominated the world. Though it's obviously not purely luck and also relied on their intellect, since Northwest Europeans are the second highest IQ race on average behind East Asians and evolved in similarly cold IQ-adaptation required environments

The Mongols also conquered large swathes of Central Europe, not just Slavs, and the other Asian groups I mentioned conquered past Eastern Europe. Mongols brought lots of advanced Persian and Chinese warfare technology to Europe and opened up one of the biggest trade routes in history, they definitely benefitted Europe besides their pillaging and raping. They increased the diffusion of technology, knowledge, and culture across Eurasia. Also, modern day Russia might not even exist if it weren't for the Mongols. The Mongol conquests caused the Russian kingdoms to get together

The Huns conquered the vast majority of Germanic tribes outside of the Roman Empire actually. They made them flee into Rome and although they didn't conquer Rome, they were the main cause for it's fall. And the British Empire definitely had influence from the Huns even if not as much as Rome did. They were part of the main reason Rome fell and non-Mediterranean Europeans like the Germanics were able to flourish

I never said it was, I said all parts of Europe were conquered/displaced at one point in time. Southern Europe by Turkics, Western Europe by Huns, Central/Eastern Europe by Mongols/Huns/Avars, Northern Europe by Sino-Uralics for example. Though not every country was conquered

I'm trolling lmfao

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Octavian_Augustus and AspiringChanglite
they have to make up so many reasons from thousands of years ago to rationalize their inferiority complex

This is cope, we have a superiority complex towards you and your cortisol is spiking

It was not purely luck based but luck did play a significant role. After all, Northwest Europeans were very uncivilized compared to MENA or Mediterraneans or Chinese for most of history due to bad starting conditions and bad luck. It wasn't until their circumstances improved that they dominated the world. Though it's obviously not purely luck and also relied on their intellect, since Northwest Europeans are the second highest IQ race on average behind East Asians and evolved in similarly cold IQ-adaptation required environments

The Mongols also conquered large swathes of Central Europe, not just Slavs, and the other Asian groups I mentioned conquered past Eastern Europe. Mongols brought lots of advanced Persian and Chinese warfare technology to Europe and opened up one of the biggest trade routes in history, they definitely benefitted Europe besides their pillaging and raping. They increased the diffusion of technology, knowledge, and culture across Eurasia. Also, modern day Russia might not even exist if it weren't for the Mongols. The Mongol conquests caused the Russian kingdoms to get together

The Huns conquered the vast majority of Germanic tribes outside of the Roman Empire actually. They made them flee into Rome and although they didn't conquer Rome, they were the main cause for it's fall. And the British Empire definitely had influence from the Huns even if not as much as Rome did. They were part of the main reason Rome fell and non-Mediterranean Europeans like the Germanics were able to flourish

I never said it was, I said all parts of Europe were conquered/displaced at one point in time. Southern Europe by Turkics, Western Europe by Huns, Central/Eastern Europe by Mongols/Huns/Avars, Northern Europe by Sino-Uralics for example. Though not every country was conquered

I'm trolling lmfao
Yes Germanic tribes and North Western Europeans took a bit more time to develop but they also attained the highest of heights first so you win some you lose some. And also Europe itself already had strong civilizations in the antiquity such as the Greeks and Romans who were military, cultural, and intellectual powerhouses of their own who frankly went unmatched until the rise of European powers in the early modern age (except maybe by the Chinese). The meds aren't a separate race they are Europeans / Caucasians too and the empire of Rome extended into France, England, the Balkans etc. China and Japan also had their respective empires to be fair and some intellectuals like Confucius. They were quite advanced and maybe more advanced than Europe until the early modern age. I'm not denying that the Chinese have a rich history they can be proud of. Even the most racist person in history like Hitler recognized the respectability of the far orient.

The Arabs were also a strong civilization for a while but to be fair intellectually they borrowed and learned a lot from classic European civilizations (not saying they didn't add to that but the Greeks and Romans made up the bedrock of advanced knowledge and philosophy at that time - again those were European civilizations transferring wisdom to other civilizations)

I would not say the Mongols made it past what I consider Eastern Europe - (More West than let' say the Balkans or Poland - but it's a semantic issue tbh as it can be open to interpretation) I do think they were a fierce warrior race but their incursion into what you call "Central Europe" was very short. I did also concede that they did benefit Eurasian trade routes. You say they brought Persian and Chinese weaponry - so not really their own weaponry. I will say if you want to glorify Han Chinese like OP did the Mongols were a different race and also invaded the Han - but I guess the same can be said of the distinctions between Roman and Germanic.

The huns displaced and conquered but I'm not convinced they have had a lasting impact on occidental culture other than influencing mounted warfare - Yes they influenced events in Europe by displacing Germanic tribes like the Mongols influenced events in Russia by uniting Slavic tribes. Yes they were very good warriors. We could go back and forth. I could say the French colonized Indochina, the Dutch colonized the East Indies, the Americans colonized the Philippines, the West split China open and subjugated it. It's basically a retarded dick measuring contest that I would win because of recency (you're talking about events that occured 800+ years ago while I am talking about a phenomenon of Western imperialism that ended less than 100 years ago) It's undeniable though that the largest and most expansive empires were mostly European + Mongols (I won't count Qing since it was contiguous land and very homogeneous racially). They went the farthest if that's a "good" thing.

In terms of IQ while I do believe the controversial opinion that there might be race-based fluctuations I think the reason why Asians test so high is in large part because of their rigorous academic culture which I admire actually.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Geneticist
Yes Germanic tribes and North Western Europeans took a bit more time to develop but they also attained the highest of heights first so you win some you lose some. And also Europe itself already had strong civilizations in the antiquity such as the Greeks and Romans who were military, cultural, and intellectual powerhouses of their own who frankly went unmatched until the rise of European powers in the early modern age (except maybe by the Chinese). The meds aren't a separate race they are Europeans / Caucasians too and the empire of Rome extended into France, England, the Balkans etc. China and Japan also had their respective empires to be fair and some intellectuals like Confucius. They were quite advanced and maybe more advanced than Europe until the early modern age. I'm not denying that the Chinese have a rich history they can be proud of. Even the most racist person in history like Hitler recognized the respectability of the far orient.

The Arabs were also a strong civilization for a while but to be fair intellectually they borrowed and learned a lot from classic European civilizations (not saying they didn't add to that but the Greeks and Romans made up the bedrock of advanced knowledge and philosophy at that time - again those were European civilizations transferring wisdom to other civilizations)

I would not say the Mongols made it past what I consider Eastern Europe - (More West than let' say the Balkans or Poland - but it's a semantic issue tbh as it can be open to interpretation) I do think they were a fierce warrior race but their incursion into what you call "Central Europe" was very short. I did also concede that they did benefit Eurasian trade routes. You say they brought Persian and Chinese weaponry - so not really their own weaponry. I will say if you want to glorify Han Chinese like OP did the Mongols were a different race and also invaded the Han - but I guess the same can be said of the distinctions between Roman and Germanic.

The huns displaced and conquered but I'm not convinced they have had a lasting impact on occidental culture other than influencing mounted warfare - Yes they influenced events in Europe by displacing Germanic tribes like the Mongols influenced events in Russia by uniting Slavic tribes. Yes they were very good warriors. We could go back and forth. I could say the French colonized Indochina, the Dutch colonized the East Indies, the Americans colonized the Philippines, the West split China open and subjugated it. It's basically a retarded dick measuring contest that I would win because of recency (you're talking about events that occured 800+ years ago while I am talking about a phenomenon of Western imperialism that ended less than 100 years ago) It's undeniable though that the largest and most expansive empires were European. They went the farthest if that's a "good" thing.

In terms of IQ while I do believe the controversial opinion that there might be race-based fluctuations I think the reason why Asians test so high is in large part because of their rigorous academic culture which I admire actually.

It really just depends on the era tbh. The first civilizations started in the Middle East and North Africa, then East Asians and Southern Europeans surpassed them, the Northwest Europeans just recently had their age of dominance, and the future belongs to the Chinese

It really just depends on the era tbh. The first civilizations started in the Middle East and North Africa, then East Asians and Southern Europeans surpassed them, the Northwest Europeans just recently had their age of dominance, and the future belongs to the Chinese
It could but XJP is messing up. His lockdown was draconian, his anti-tech / business policies and rhetoric were harmful, and his continued use of bully diplomacy has alienated a lot of trading partners. The economy has slowed down, the recovery has been lack-luster, your youth unemployment is high and your over-levered real estate market could be a source of many issues. Look at how XJP has shifted to a more conciliatory tone as a result.

Militarily and technologically, China is also behind the US ( I am not a US dick-rider dude but it's true) although I will say the US might have an acute shortage of munitions due to their contributions to Ukraine. Realistically there won't be a war between the two nuclear super-powers if China lets the US diversify it semiconductor supply chain away from Taiwan. I'll be honest the current hostile approach to foreign policy doesn't make much sense to me. China would be better off having good relations with the West. I do agree the West does stick its nose in China's internal affairs a bit too much.

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel
It could but XJP is messing up. His lockdown was draconian, his anti-tech / business policies and rhetoric were harmful, and his continued use of bully diplomacy has alienated a lot of trading partners. The economy has slowed down, the recovery has been lack-luster, your youth unemployment is high and your over-levered real estate market could be a source of many issues. Look at how XJP has shifted to a more conciliatory tone as a result.

Actually, this isn't true. As you can see in this GIF, China is actually improving its relations and trade partners when compared to the west and has been doing so for the last decade. It has been increasingly usurping the United States as a large supplier of goods. It is also improving its influence throughout the world through methods like spreading its media through TikTok and neocolonizing Africa and the Middle East.

3298307 1677277964406

The Chinese economy slows down and speeds up at intervals but in actuality it is very consistently growing, just at varying speeds. Recently it has sped up and as you can see in this thread, it is improving much faster than European or American economies (especially after COVID) and the gap is only getting bigger.

Also, the American economy is highly dependent on the Chinese economy and it's only getting more dependent. America has a huge trade deficit with China

Militarily and technologically, China is also behind the US ( I am not a US dick-rider dude but it's true) although I will say the US might have an acute shortage of munitions due to their contributions to Ukraine. Realistically there won't be a war between the two nuclear super-powers if China lets the US diversify it semiconductor supply chain away from Taiwan. I'll be honest the current hostile approach to foreign policy doesn't make much sense to me. China would be better off having good relations with the West. I do agree the West does stick its nose in China's internal affairs a bit too much.

China will surpass the US military and technologically if it hasn't already tbh. I don't think the US should interfere in China's conquest of Taiwan anyways, it was China's to begin with. China doesn't really interfere with the US. This thread was meant to bait people but the links are all there which all show evidence of what I'm saying. Government officials, intelligence officials, Pentagon scientists, US defense experts, US generals, world leaders, the richest billionaires, etc. all agree that China is taking over and dominating in every aspect, economically, militarily, and technologically.

Dude if you want China to dominate the world you're going to have to be intellectually honest.

Actually, this isn't true. As you can see in this GIF, China is actually improving its relations and trade partners when compared to the west and has been doing so for the last decade. It has been increasingly usurping the United States as a large supplier of goods. It is also improving its influence throughout the world through methods like spreading its media through TikTok and neocolonizing Africa and the Middle East.

View attachment 2367788
This is a very misleading GIF. Yes China has been building trade ties with emerging economies (that are puny trading partners) but they still have super strong ties with the USA and its allies (Europe, Japan, South Korea, Taiwan). These are the countries China has been alienating along with Australia where they get their coal from (which also highlights the fact that they don't have energy independence like the US does)

China has been building strong ties with Africa by providing credit for infrastructure projects but bear in mind a lot of this debt will need to be restructured following sovereign debt crises. If China has been doing this it's in part because of a need for raw materials which underlines the fact that the US is also less reliant on partners for its resources.

Also, the American economy is highly dependent on the Chinese economy and it's only getting more dependent. America has a huge trade deficit with China

View attachment 2367851

My friend this is not a good point to make that means China needs the US as an export market. The US literally has a trade deficit and is therefore much less vulnerable to a trade war (trade deficit lowers GDP although the US consumer does enjoy cheap Chinese products) The US and Europe are essential end markets for China's sustained growth. China needs the US more than the US needs China. The US is already decoupling from China and near-shoring / off-shoring to other Asian countries to rely less on China's manufacturing.

China also has a ton of US debt which would cause issues if hostilities broke out and the US chose to default.

China will surpass the US military and technologically if it hasn't already tbh. I don't think the US should interfere in China's conquest of Taiwan anyways, it was China's to begin with. China doesn't really interfere with the US. This thread was meant to bait people but the links are all there which all show evidence of what I'm saying. Government officials, intelligence officials, Pentagon scientists, US defense experts, US generals, world leaders, the richest billionaires, etc. all agree that China is taking over and dominating in every aspect, economically, militarily, and technologically.

The US has more advanced chips and is curbing China's access to this technology which will seriously hamper its technological improvements in warfare. It has 5 times more aircraft carriers and way more destroyers with a larger air-force. How do you expect to win a naval based war.

Screen Shot 2023 08 07 at 94811 PM

Screen Shot 2023 08 07 at 94807 PM

Regarding Taiwan, you can say whatever you'd like the West will never ever let you take it while it remains critical in the semiconductor supply chain - Never. I didn't even count NATO's forces just the US.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2023-08-07 at 9.48.01 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2023-08-07 at 9.48.01 PM.png
    281.7 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Dude if you want China to dominate the world you're going to have to be intellectually honest.

I am being intellectually honest and providing valid sources for all my claims, you aren't.

This is a very misleading GIF. Yes China has been building trade ties with emerging economies (that are puny trading partners) but they still have super strong ties with the USA and its allies (Europe, Japan, South Korea, Taiwan). These are the countries China has been alienating along with Australia where they get their coal from (which also highlights the fact that they don't have energy independence like the US does)

It's not a misleading GIF at all, it shows exactly what it set out to show. China has been building ties and usurping the United States in the trade market and dominating trade in the vast majority of countries in the world, not just "emerging economies" or "puny trading partners" but also most established and powerful countries. This happened in less than two decades as well, indicating that it will be even more extreme in the future. China has an economic hegemony over the world.

My friend this is not a good point to make that means China needs the US as an export market. The US literally has a trade deficit and is therefore much less vulnerable to a trade war (trade deficit lowers GDP although the US consumer does enjoy cheap Chinese products) The US and Europe are essential end markets for China's sustained growth. China needs the US more than the US needs China. The US is already decoupling from China and near-shoring / off-shoring to other Asian countries to rely less on China's manufacturing.

You have no source for this while I gave you multiple. All valid sources show that the US is much more economically dependent on China than the other way around and this dependence is only increasing. China doesn't rely on Europe or the US and it has extreme influence and economic power in all other countries around the world, meaning it can do trade with any other country, but Europe and the US along with the vast majority of countries worldwide rely heavily on China for their economy and resources as can be seen with how increasingly China dominated global trade in the last two decades. Everything is "made in China" for a reason.

The US has more advanced chips and is curbing China's access to this technology which will seriously hamper its technological improvements in warfare. It has 5 times more aircraft carriers and way more destroyers with a larger air-force. How do you expect to win a naval based war.

China is technologically improving and militarily improving at a much faster rate than the United States is so this is cope. You are also cherrypicking numbers of specific weapons when that doesn't really show anything. Russia has much more nukes than both the United States and China combined but militarily it isn't as powerful as either. China also has increasingly more ICBM launchers than the US (ICBMs are pretty much the most important weapon for nuclear warfare today besides the nukes themselves), but again, cherrypicking numbers doesn't prove anything.

The reality is that government officials, intelligence officials, Pentagon scientists, US defense experts, US generals, world leaders, the richest billionaires, etc. all agree that China is taking over and dominating both technologically, militarily, and economically. It's quite obvious that they are all in fact correct. I'll just start reposting the links in the thread I sent here.

Regarding Taiwan, you can say whatever you'd like the West will never ever let you take it while it remains critical in the semiconductor supply chain - Never. I didn't even count NATO's forces just the US.

This is false no matter what you say. Just admit that the dominant powers of the world change and multiple different powers have had their era, but the future belongs to the Chinese

Last edited:
no one cares you idiotic ethnic

I am being intellectually honest and providing valid sources for all my claims, you aren't.

It's not a misleading GIF at all, it shows exactly what it set out to show. China has been building ties and usurping the United States in the trade market and dominating trade in the vast majority of countries in the world, not just "emerging economies" or "puny trading partners" but also most established and powerful countries. This happened in less than two decades as well, indicating that it will be even more extreme in the future. China has an economic hegemony over the world.
You miss my point. When I said the US was alienating trading partners I was talking about the fact that it was alienating its' biggest trading partners (USA and Europe) not about their relations with other countries. At the end of the day China needs these trading partners whether you are too proud to admit it or not (Together makes up 30% of China's total trade - that's huge and not something you can just walk away from)

I'm not talking about what China has been doing over the last 2 decades. They were doing well up until 2018 when their economic ties with the US deteriorated because of their behavior (stealing tech, artificially lowering their currency etc which provoked the trade war). They also pissed the EU off in 2022 with their spat with Lithuania. What is the end result? The EU and US want to decouple from China and slowly move manufacturing away from them which would be bad for China's economy that has not yet transitioned to a tertiary economy and relies on manufacturing.
You have no source for this while I gave you multiple. All valid sources show that the US is much more economically dependent on China than the other way around and this dependence is only increasing. China doesn't rely on Europe or the US and it has extreme influence and economic power in all other countries around the world, meaning it can do trade with any other country, but Europe and the US along with the vast majority of countries worldwide rely heavily on China for their economy and resources as can be seen with how increasingly China dominated global trade in the last two decades. Everything is "made in China" for a reason.
I don't need a source you gave it to me. Do you understand? You showed me that the US has a large trade deficit with China. This means China benefits more from their trade relationship since they export a shit ton of stuff to the US. It needs the demand from US markets to galvanize its industries.

Trade is bilateral dude. Yes a lot of countries trade with China but that means China trades with them and imports from them and exports to them. You don't understand economics. CHINA NEEDS the EU AND US MARKETS. What you're saying is retarded. It's not possible to pivot away from the EU and US completely which are huge and wealthy markets. Who will they trade with? Russia? Iran? LMFAO. Those markets are fucking puny compared to the US and EU. Pure delusion.

'Made in China' means China is a secondary economy not yet a tertiary economy.

China is technologically improving and militarily improving at a much faster rate than the United States is so this is cope. You are also cherrypicking numbers of specific weapons when that doesn't really show anything. Russia has much more nukes than both the United States and China combined but militarily it isn't as powerful as either. China also has increasingly more ICBM launchers than the US (ICBMs are pretty much the most important weapon for nuclear warfare today besides the nukes themselves), but again, cherrypicking numbers doesn't prove anything.

I am cherry-picking the most crucial strategic assets for a war to defend Taiwan (aircraft carriers and destroyers) Taiwan is an island buddy you need air and sea superiority to land troops there hence why I highlighted those two assets. Having air-craft carriers, destroyers and a strong air force will matter the most. I don't see any other reason the US and China would go to war other than Taiwan anyways.

I am not even going to go into the nuclear question because that won't happen. You won't win. The US won't win. NATO has enough nukes to level the entire planet. Stupid debate.

This is false no matter what you say. Just admit that the dominant powers of the world change and multiple different powers have had their era, but the future belongs to the Chinese
No it's not. You think the West will let you choke its semiconductor supply that powers all of its electronics? You think the West will go back to the dark ages? Wake up. Until The West has diversified its semis supply chain and no longer needs Taiwan it won't let you take it.

What kind of future do you envision exactly? At the end of the day GDP per Capita is much higher in the US and Americans enjoy a much higher quality of life. What is hegemony good for if you live like shit anyways.

Last edited:
You miss my point. When I said the US was alienating trading partners I was talking about the fact that it was alienating its' biggest trading partners (USA and Europe) not about their relations with other countries. At the end of the day China needs these trading partners whether you are too proud to admit it or not (Together makes up 30% of China's total trade - that's huge and not something you can just walk away from)

I'm not talking about what China has been doing over the last 2 decades. They were doing well up until 2018 when their economic ties with the US deteriorated because of their behavior (stealing tech, artificially lowering their currency etc which provoked the trade war). They also pissed the EU off in 2022 with their spat with Lithuania. What is the end result? The EU and US want to decouple from China and slowly move manufacturing away from them which would be bad for China's economy that has not yet transitioned to a tertiary economy and relies on manufacturing.

I don't need a source you gave it to me. Do you understand? You showed me that the US has a large trade deficit with China. This means China benefits more from their trade relationship since they export a shit ton of stuff to the US. It needs the demand from US markets to galvanize its industries.

Trade is bilateral dude. Yes a lot of countries trade with China but that means China trades with them and imports from them and exports to them. You don't understand economics. CHINA NEEDS the EU AND US MARKETS. What you're saying is retarded. It's not possible to pivot away from the EU and US completely which are huge and wealthy markets. Who will they trade with? Russia? Iran? LMFAO. Those markets are fucking puny compared to the US and EU. Pure delusion.

'Made in China' means China is a secondary economy not yet a tertiary economy.

I am cherry-picking the most crucial strategic assets for a war to defend Taiwan (aircraft carriers and destroyers) Taiwan is an island buddy you need air and sea superiority to land troops there hence why I highlighted those two assets. Having air-craft carriers, destroyers and a strong air force will matter the most. I don't see any other reason the US and China would go to war other than Taiwan anyways.

I am not even going to go into the nuclear question because that won't happen. You won't win. The US won't win. NATO has enough nukes to level the entire planet. Stupid debate.

No it's not. You think the West will let you choke its semiconductor supply that powers all of its electronics? You think the West will go back to the dark ages? Wake up. Until The West has diversified its semis supply chain and no longer needs Taiwan it won't let you take it.

What kind of future do you envision exactly? At the end of the day GDP per Capita is much higher in the US and Americans enjoy a much higher quality of life. What is hegemony good for if you live like shit anyways.

View attachment 2368148
dnrd.

"muh 11 aircraft carriers"? df-17s and df-21s

"muh bigger navy?" china has bigger navy and over 200x shipbuilding capabilities

"muh more weapons!!"? guess what country is the preeminent industrial hyperpower in history

"muh more soldiers!!" guess what country is the most populous

"muh bigger economy" guess what country is the largest economy by PPP

"muh low standard of living" guess who has a higher life expectancy than the US

Agreed. Not necessarily british though, european in general.

I always cringe when I see comments under an old money post asking for non-white models, it basically defeats the purpose of the style JFL.

But OP does have a point, these asian models don't really look out of place in european clothing unlike most indians and sub-saharans.

• Love it
Reactions: AspiringChanglite
Agreed. Not necessarily british though, european in general.

I always cringe when I see comments under an old money post asking for non-white models, it basically defeats the purpose of the style JFL.

But OP does have a point, these asian models don't really look out of place in european clothing unlike most indians and sub-saharans.
They don't look too out of place because they have a history of empire and civilization. They're actually a high class race.

Attachments

• 1691480653177.png
    1691480653177.png
    191.7 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: T50 Mogger and AspiringChanglite
man i reaaaally have to get back to polishing my mandarin

Users who are viewing this thread

Back