• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee and turkproducer
psl in june 2019. discovered blackpill june 2018

Why did u change ur Avi
It was so controversial

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: AutisticBeaner and TheMewingBBC
2017 but I knew about PUAhate in 2012/13, I found it after looking for PUA forums, struck me as weird it was anti-PUA so I didn't register or pay attention to posts, lol.

• +1
Reactions: fukmylyf
JoinedSep 13, 2019

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate
Found lookism earlier this year in January I think

Discovered blackpill like in January this year

started posting in June

2017. November to remember

2015/2016

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
2018, I was looking for why the foid wanted so much my cock

• JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Sluthate account from 2014 i never used but still street cred

I found sluthate after ER went ER, but it was like reading a different language. I had no idea what they were talking about. I figured it was just a forum for mentally ill faggots with no life. Little did I know I would join their ranks in 2017.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Arkantos, SayNoToRotting and 2 others
Since 2013.

I discovered sluthate around that time. tho at the time i just found it funny and didn't really understand the Blackpill.(because my English wasn't that good at the time)

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Arkantos, SayNoToRotting and 2 others
Discovered lookism.net in late 2018 and made an account on feb 2019
KNew about blackpill and looks and facial aesthetics for much longer

Imagine discovering psl at 2017 or before and have not ascended yet

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Arkantos, SayNoToRotting and 3 others
Redpilled in 2017 and blackpilled mid 2018

• +1
2016, at 15 I got redpilled, but I didn't really lurk any website. I just browsed to r/theredpill and some Facebook groups.

Started browsing lookism/looksmax in 2018.

Subbed in sept 2019

• So Sad
Reactions: Arkantos, SayNoToRotting and wellthatsucks
Since 2013.

I discovered sluthate around that time. tho at the time i just found it funny and didn't really understand the Blackpill.(because my English wasn't that good at the time)
Aren't you 18?

You must have been 12 when you found out about all of this, what the fuck.

• JFL
I'm going to say 2013 because that's when I signed up to PUAhate. But I don't remember exactly when I first discovered PUAhate. It might have been like 2011 or even before then. I recall someone having a sig and making a thread about Fuck Latter Theory. I think he had a Notorious B.I.G avatar or something.
It's a shame that much of PUAhate never got archived (many of Elliot Rodger's posts were preserved though in screenshots) and lookism got purged. Probably with no backups.
Since 2013.

sluthate launched May/June 2014. 2013 was still PUAhate.
Aren't you 18?

You must have been 12 when you found out about all of this, what the fuck.
It is weird as fuck seeing so many young people on this forum. I was 28 when I started posting on PUAhate so I was relatively old to begin with.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and SayNoToRotting
I made first contact with the blackpill in early 2018 through lookism-related 4chan memes on google images.
"Warrior skull vs wimp skull"- we all know these.

Never had interest in 4chan, but Blackpill topics are pretty unavoidable when you get into fitness (as I did in late 2017) and browse through bb forums.

In April 2018 I came across FaceLMS, and in September 2018 I finally stumbled upon lookism.net, followed shortly after by looksmax.me.

I'm going to say 2013 because that's when I signed up to PUAhate. But I don't remember exactly when I first discovered PUAhate. It might have been like 2011 or even before then. I recall someone having a sig and making a thread about Fuck Latter Theory. I think he had a Notorious B.I.G avatar or something.
It's a shame that much of PUAhate never got archived (many of Elliot Rodger's posts were preserved though in screenshots) and lookism got purged. Probably with no backups.

It is weird as fuck seeing so many young people on this forum. I was 28 when I started posting on PUAhate so I was relatively old to begin with.
As someone with experience, what do you think would have been different if you had discovered the blackpill at a far younger age, lets say 15?

When i knew it was over

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
When i knew it was over
https://i.imgur.com/Tjij8RJ.png

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3702 and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Exactly one year ago. Changed my life

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting

Yo bro