[poll] Who mogs, amnesia or ryan gosling

Who mogs

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 18582

Poet laureate of the deep state
The mexican subhuman manlet goblina lover can't win without photoshop.

• JFL
Reactions: Arcturus
If we’re just talking looks gosling can’t win

Which one is a world famous actor from looks? Obvious answer, lol at all the retards sucking off a man that posts photoshopped giga frauded pics

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31445
Which one is a world famous actor from looks? Obvious answer, lol at all the retards sucking off a man that posts photoshopped giga frauded pics
No just got lucky from status

Ryan Gosling got mad ioi from Margot fresking robbie in a real life interaction about the barbie movie, so...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31445
Amnesia would look better if he acted more like his age and stopped preying upon innocent 18 year olds. Yes, behavior/attitude/personality does matter, newsflash for you Crestfallen95 and Endangered_Species

Ryan Gosling got mad ioi from Margot fresking robbie in a real life interaction about the barbie movie, so...
Lol but she's a trangender male you doofus. Meanwhile Amnesia bags cis teen girls

Lol but she's a trangender male you doofus. Meanwhile Amnesia bags cis teen girls
Nah he's a legitimate male human from birth who went on to achieve a copious amount of charisma and Chad-like presence. He just has it, and his face in and of itself is borderline chadlite in Victorian Britain.

Their gay fanbase is equal so it's close I'd say

Nah he's a legitimate male human from birth who went on to achieve a copious amount of charisma and Chad-like presence. He just has it, and his face in and of itself is borderline chadlite in Victorian Britain.
Victorian Britain was the global capital of recession

The mexican subhuman manlet goblina lover can't win without photoshop.
JFL at the insane amount of cope itt, you don’t need to be gl to become a world famous actor, and Amnesia has posted himself in motion before.

Gosling’s breakout role was given to him because he was supposed to be the not gl counterpart to James Marsden

JFL at the insane amount of cope itt, you don’t need to be gl to become a world famous actor, and Amnesia has posted himself in motion before.
Agreed. Blackops2cel mogs Ryan.

Gosling’s breakout role was given to him because he was supposed to be the not gl counterpart to James Marsden
Agreed. Blackops2cel mogs Gosling.

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Squirtoutmabooty
jay eff ell this is gonna become a battleground

@vanillaicecream nice Cringe vote

Amnesia would look better if he acted more like his age and stopped preying upon innocent 18 year olds. Yes, behavior/attitude/personality does matter, newsflash for you Crestfallen95 and Endangered_Species
u sound jealous af.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18582
Bullshit, ryan Gosling never had to resort to fucking teens with no standards and lightingfrauding to oblivion to look good in selfies

Bullshit
I'd like to see you shit this BULL: These are hqnp high standard teens that usually date their own age ((but make an exception for me))

I'd like to see you shit this BULL: These are hqnp high standard teens that usually date their own age ((but make an exception for me))
Ok I agree and I miss my jb e-gf from lookism