• +1
Reactions: EthnicelAscension, Cleftcel, CopeIsReal and 2 others
Jews are weakening europeans to prevent another “muh 6 million” from happening
Well, I mean...after WWII, europe could have decided to get along with the jews

Instead they relocated them to the desert

• +1
Reactions: Petsmart
due to shit lifestyles and feminism

look at @DarknLost for an example of a 2019 sodomized male.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1100, Deleted member 656, Deleted member 2227 and 2 others
environment

due to shit lifestyles and feminism

look at @DarknLost for an example of a 2019 sodomized male.
frame_023_delay-0.1s.gif

I guess globalism fits in the second option

Need another option called " They're all fags"
The hebrews
Your avi is the embodiment of " just get a good haircut bro" meme

They have bad nutrition. The only thing good about their nutrition is that they consume a lot of dairy. Their diet is also modern instead of traditional. I grew up on tradition diet (meat, vegetables, dairy and water to drink).

They have bad nutrition. The only thing good about their nutrition is that they consume a lot of dairy. Their diet is also modern instead of traditional. I grew up on tradition diet (meat, vegetables, dairy and water to drink).
I bet they don't consume as much dairy as curry men specifically Jaat, Jatt,Gurjar(not paki gujjar they're mixed cucks). They're the most chad people from India.

You really hate Europeans don't you

You don't need to hate than to be aware that Euros are indeed a bunch of cucks

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3328
You don't need to hate than to be aware that Euros are indeed a bunch of cucks
You're Brazilian right
You're European in a way as well (Portuguese)

You're Brazilian right
You're European in a way as well (Portuguese)

Yes, but you can't really compare the high-T euros that immigrated to other countries with the current low-T save the planet, greenpeace, feminist, metoo, women's right, slave of their dominatrix, don't use straws, refugees welcome Eurocucks

I bet they don't consume as much dairy as curry men specifically Jaat, Jatt,Gurjar(not paki gujjar they're mixed cucks). They're the most chad people from India.
They actually consume more dairy than Indians.

Yes, but you can't really compare the high-T euros that immigrated to other countries with the current low-T save the planet, greenpeace, feminist, metoo, women's right, slave of their dominatrix, don't use straws, refugees welcome Eurocucks
I'm European and am against everything you stated

They actually consume more dairy than Indians.
I meant jatt/jaat and gurjar specifically. Most of them milk their own cows everyday, make their own butter, curd and cream. At the very least you're looking at 4-8litres of milk a day by a family of 4. Per capita consumption of states like haryana, punjab is brought down by labourer immigrants from Bihar etc.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3832
I meant jatt/jaat and gurjar specifically. Most of them milk their own cows everyday, make their own butter, curd and cream. At the very least you're looking at 4-8litres of milk a day by a family of 4. Per capita consumption of states like haryana, punjab is brought down by labourer immigrants from Bihar etc.
Well you seem to know things like this better than me. So I believe in what you're saying. But if they consume at least 4-8L of milk a day per family, then I would expect them to be a bit taller on average you know? Because dairy consumption can affect your height. Either their diet lacks good dairy, or their genetics are awful, or maybe even a combination of both.

Well you seem to know things like this better than me. So I believe in what you're saying. But if they consume at least 4-8L of milk a day per family, then I would expect them to be a bit taller on average you know? Because dairy consumption can affect your height. Either their diet lacks good dairy, or their genetics are awful, or maybe even a combination of both.
Genetics for Indians make them shorter overall but the lack of stature can be explained by the poverty and forced labour caused by the British rule in India, one study I could find from 1972 put Jatts at an average of 170cm but they are catching up, don't have any studies that prove it but they are. You must note that gujrar, jatt, jaat, yadhav, rajput were genetically different (remnants of the greek invasion)from most Indians but their genes have been partially consumed by the gradual mixing. Also the British noticing their genetic superiority and high t, took Jatts to fight for them in both the world wars this is them in Italy.

Attachments

• images - 2019-12-12T223451.871.jpeg
    images - 2019-12-12T223451.871.jpeg
    48.8 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3832
I'd smash your skull with my T levels subhuman nigger

We slavs are most high T nation, keep sucking dick for us