[Poll] Why people here dont get surgeries even when they know they need?

Why people here dont get surgeries even when they know they need?

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 2933

Kraken
There is surgery for basically everything, midface, IPD fraud, everything...

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy
it's because of me. i convinced them of my bs even though they'll still need to go through it

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2745, LordNorwood, DianabolDownie and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2486
Money most likely.

• +1
Reactions: TheMewingBBC
it's because of me. i convinced them of my bs even though they'll still need to go through it

No cause it's fucking expensive and wage cucking is rough and you have to already be at a certain looks level to even get decent work

• +1
Reactions: NormieKilla
1577226968303.jpg

basically it's over

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: sub6manletnozygos, Deleted member 2846, Justttt and 4 others
No cause it's fucking expensive and wage cucking is rough and you have to already be at a certain looks level to even get decent work
no man. the thing is. if you believed in it like your life depended on it, you would be happily wagecucking with 0 regret or bad feeling cuz you know ur guaranteed to ascend

but deep down you know it's not going to change your life. you may change a few things but in the grand scheme of things you'd still be unattractive to women to the point white normies mog you who never did any kind of surgerymaxxing. and there's infinite of them, not the mention above average and up

• +1
Reactions: Gosick
no man. the thing is. if you believed in it like your life depended on it, you would be happily wagecucking with 0 regret or bad feeling cuz you know ur guaranteed to ascend

but deep down you know it's not going to change your life. you may change a few things but in the grand scheme of things you'd still be unattractive to women to the point white normies mog you who never did any kind of surgerymaxxing. and there's infinite of them, not the mention above average and up

good way to ultra blackpill yourself is to run a tinder expirmeent with morphed pics of yours and see what the end results will be.

that will destroy you.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Deleted member 2486
The biggest reason is probably because this site is mostly teenagers and broke ass college students.

I'm one of the few who actually had both surgery and fillers but that's because I have a good job.

• +1
Reactions: DianabolDownie, Deleted member 2846, BigBoy and 1 other person
I need money

I need a lip lift and rhino and that’s fairly cheap, I’m not doing it because Im coping that I don’t need it that much, and postponed it till my 20s

surgery is for geeks

>they are still coping

Now tell me @SirGey .Why would anybody want to believe they cant improve their situation?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2933
>they are still coping

Now tell me @SirGey .Why would anybody want to believe they cant improve their situation?

They are still coping = Thinking u are 4 PSL when u are a solid 3

Low on money, underage or in dependence of family support and therefore unable to fund

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
I dont know what surgeries do I need I think They are cheap where I live, gonna make a thread to ask you guys.

I believe HT and ptosis would ascend me to a solid chadlite. But I think Chad is needed in my area. I wanna photoshop my tinder pics with realistic hairline to see the difference.

The biggest reason is probably because this site is mostly teenagers and broke ass college students.

I'm one of the few who actually had both surgery and fillers but that's because I have a good job.
Did you ascend a noticeable degree and experience a change in QoL? Also what areas/surgeries did you get

Did you ascend a noticeable degree and experience a change in QoL? Also what areas/surgeries did you get

Rhino
Jaw and chin fillers
Cheek fillers
Botox in temporalis

I get more looks in public from women but I'm still not at that Chad level where they're throwing themselves at me. People are overall much nicer to me though.

• +1
Reactions: NormieKilla and Kade
It's because of my pride. I'd rather die than fraud to appease sluts and normtards

What is the overall costs and how often do you have to get them?
I got bellafill in them which lasts 5 years

My doc charges 650 per 1ml syringe

• Woah
Reactions: Zeta ascended
I got bellafill in them which lasts 5 years
Might get that for chin, jaw and cheeks. Hopefully it will help. Are they starting to dissolve now?

poor and too aspie

thats not true. ppl KNOW if they study for tests and are diligant workers they will do well in school.

but why dont they do well? bc they lack discipline and are lazy. you may KNOW things but not everyone has the willpower or discipline to give it their all. most ppl fall in mediocrity bc they dont give it their all.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
OP its probably a combination of poor and high inhib. if everyone was low inhibition they wouldnt be here. instead they would be outside living life as opposed to seeking pressure free social interaction on a forum filled with losers

• JFL
Soon brother. We just need to save up.

If I had the money I wouldn't hesitate a second to get surgery.

thats not true. ppl KNOW if they study for tests and are diligant workers they will do well in school.

but why dont they do well? bc they lack discipline and are lazy. you may KNOW things but not everyone has the willpower or discipline to give it their all. most ppl fall in mediocrity bc they dont give it their all.
this. ever since i was 17 i started to not care about my grades and school bc i internalized the fact that where i go in life i doesn’t matter what my high school or college gpa is.

should be mentioned i was never that good at school. i’ve always been a low 3 GPA student.

• +1
purse-3548021_1920-512x341.jpg

The brutal catch 22 reality is that I need to studycel in college to be able to afford surgeries, but the lack of a gf is nuking my motivation and grades.

If $20k appeared in my bank account tomorrow I'd immediately schedule a rhino and hair transplant with no hesitation.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2933
this. ever since i was 17 i started to not care about my grades and school bc i internalized the fact that where i go in life i doesn’t matter what my high school or college gpa is.

should be mentioned i was never that good at school. i’ve always been a low 3 GPA student.
true, but you should strive to do your best in school.

i used to do well in school but now my gpa is 3.1, itll prob drop to 2.5 this year considering how many classes i failed this semester. i rlly hope colleges look past first semester of senior year or im screwed.

• +1
true, but you should strive to do your best in school.

i used to do well in school but now my gpa is 3.1, itll prob drop to 2.5 this year considering how many classes i failed this semester. i rlly hope colleges look past first semester of senior year or im screwed.
i’m already in college but obvi i’m not gonna fail out or anything like that. just get by with B’s and an A in classes I genuinely like and i’m chillin

• Woah

Giphy

Attachments

• 1577344238993.png
    1577344238993.png
    21.2 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
OP its probably a combination of poor and high inhib. if everyone was low inhibition they wouldnt be here. instead they would be outside living life as opposed to seeking pressure free social interaction on a forum filled with losers

nice post bluecel. Totally wrong tbh.

:)idk why do u ask?