[POLL] Would you rather fuck Zuzia or Wiktoria?

Who would you rather fuck

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 3073

giga mogger
After tens of readings of Pietrosiek's posts, I've concluded that I'd fuck Zuzia over Wiktoria.

What about you?

wiktoria always

I like Zuzia's big eyes

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
Brb using

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2012 and currymax
Wiktoria looks like a nerdy harpy. Those always have gross tits and feet, and generally look dirty. Like their body is dirty. Tattoos in their hips, apparent veins, pale skin. Yuck. Meanwhile Zuzia looks healthy

@Pietrosiek

• +1
Not voting = High inhib

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek and Deleted member 1464
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328 and Deleted member 1464
I can't follow at all lol

i am celibate!

i am celibate!
Sugar gay

Idk what they look like or who they are

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2012
jfl over for this thread.

• +1
OK THIS IS ZUZIA
FB IMG 1576592067294

This is wiktoria

FB IMG 1576953641149

FB IMG 1576931227631

Look how she mogs
FB IMG 1576953787397

FB IMG 1576953769970

This is wiktoria nr 2
Screenshot 20191216 162754

FB IMG 1576510113302

I want dis 1

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2426 and Deleted member 3073
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2756 and Deleted member 1464
not that gl tbh
But id smash zuzia

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
not that gl tbh
But id smash zuzia
They are supergl super gt you coping mashine post foids from your school thta mogs them

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3328
They are supergl super gt you coping mashine post foids from your school thta mogs them
I could post many from my high school tbh.
Your high school is probably a low class one.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3328
I could post many from my high school tbh.
Your high school is probably a low class one.
YES BUT THESE FOIDS ARE NOT GOING TO MY SCHOOL. PM ME IF YOU DONT WANT TO POST THOSE PICS PUBLICLY

• +1
YES BUT THESE FOIDS ARE NOT GOING TO MY SCHOOL. PM ME IF YOU DONT WANT TO POST THOSE PICS PUBLICLY
Unfortunately I only had the instagram's of various foids saved on my PC at home, but ill try to find some.

• +1
Unfortunately I only had the instagram's of various foids saved on my PC at home, but ill try to find some.
I HOPE YOU WILL SUCCED

• +1
Wiktoria 2 fogs

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: fakemeta. and Deleted member 1464
Looks do not matter in EE. Try your luck with girls, there's a chance she will like you
Dude i have bad memories with her but anyway, my status is low af and looks is the most important. I heard foids talking about handsome boys for a few times. I want to be desired by a foid when i fuck her.

I want to be desired by a foid when i fuck her.
What the fuck does this mean? You need validation from stupid fucking cum dumpsters? Fuck bad bitches and ditch em bro, I want to be desired waaaaaaah:feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

What the fuck does this mean? You need validation from stupid fucking cum dumpsters? Fuck bad bitches and ditch em bro, I want to be desired waaaaaaah:feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:
I want validation Yes, i want to hear them talking about me as that sexy boy. I dont want to fuck a foid who dont think im the hottest guy she know. I want to be the hottest guy in her life.

I want validation Yes, i want to hear them talking about me as that sexy boy. I dont want to fuck a foid who dont think im the hottest guy she know. I want to be the hottest guy in her life.
And I want to fuck Angie Dickinson in her prime, we will see who gets lucky first

After tens of readings of Pietrosiek's posts, I've concluded that I'd fuck Zuzia over Wiktoria.

What about you?
Who the fuck is zuzia or wiktoria?
Babe4

Go for? Like i could go for any foid
You could go for some foid for sure if you cleared your skin, got a haircut more than once a year and started building mass in the gym and started fashioncoping. In 1 year you'd definetely be able to get a decent foid. You're not short or your face isn't deformed, you're just a lazy bastard.

You could go for some foid for sure if you cleared your skin, got a haircut more than once a year and started building mass in the gym and started fashioncoping. In 1 year you'd definetely be able to get a decent foid. You're not short or your face isn't deformed, you're just a lazy bastard.
NO I CANT OUT SLAY CHADS. BEING 2ND IS BEING 1ST WHO LOSE. I CANT OUTSLAY DUDE THAT I POSTED TODAY OR MY CHAD CLASSMATE. NOT EVEN MENTIONING BIGGER SLAYERS. EITHER IM SLAYER OR VIRGIN.

NO I CANT OUT SLAY CHADS. BEING 2ND IS BEING 1ST WHO LOSE. I CANT OUTSLAY DUDE THAT I POSTED TODAY OR MY CHAD CLASSMATE. NOT EVEN MENTIONING BIGGER SLAYERS. EITHER IM SLAYER OR VIRGIN.
You're on the verge between retarded and autistic. Thats what you are

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps, Deleted member 2756 and forwardgrowth