Poll

Choose one answer

• Chad but 80iq, immature, dumb.

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • Ltn but 160 iq, mature and very intelligent

Votes: 4 50.0%

• Total voters
Being 80IQ mogs being 160iq tbh, you'd just be depressed, while at 80IQ you're always happy regardless of your looks level

• +1
Reactions: rexylkmxg and Alucard69
chads r the pinnacle of human existence in all aspects , chads r always mega smart

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
Being 80IQ mogs being 160iq tbh, you'd just be depressed, while at 80IQ you're always happy regardless of your looks level
Nah you can also be sad while being dumb

Not saying i'm le to smart too feel happy, but I rarely see truly dumb people who are sad. It's like their brains can't process most feelings. They just live life, fuck hoes, collect welfare and chill out.

Not saying i'm le to smart too feel happy, but I rarely see truly dumb people who are sad. It's like their brains can't process most feelings. They just live life, fuck hoes, collect welfare and chill out.
Except in movies i dont particulary see that irl
for retarded peoples its true
But dumb peoples are as sad as a crever guy can be

so be super intelligent, and thus hyper aware of your sub humanity and how you are stuck in this world being an ugly incel, or be Chad who doesn't give or even know a fuck about what's gonna happen tomorrow and as such live stress free, man even at 130IQ im too aware of my dire situation, can't begin to imagine how shit and melancholic I would feel as a 160IQ LTN, fuck that im going with Chad

• Hmm...
Reactions: jordy4382
intelligence means litteraly 0 when avg iq people can become billionaires
infact most ultra intelligent people waste their youth being schizo only to end up at 90k

Chad can't be 80 IQ, and I wouldn't choose either option anyways

• Hmm...
Reactions: mathis