• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Beastchodecode, delusionalretard, ShowerMaxxing and 16 others
FC7C1BC7 A423 4C25 B3F1 C87BABE3FF8F
951AD657 A809 4F70 9784 D562680A4AED

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lutte, delusionalretard, ShowerMaxxing and 13 others
Post mixed Polys with White admixture, Pure blooded Polys have roundish features, basically overgrown Filipinos.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Looks234, fogdart and 4 others
No Polynesians look like this. Only the ones who are half whtie the rest are ugly af.

• +1
Reactions: Beastchodecode, Cidre enjoyer, ShowerMaxxing and 4 others
They tall and well built but have a tendency for obesity.
3cd839ea7d643135c7f71177af0f6abc.jpg

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, ShowerMaxxing, hennypapi and 5 others
They tall and well built but have a tendency for obesity.
3cd839ea7d643135c7f71177af0f6abc.jpg
no offense but most are retarded and don't know how to eat healthily / and they are lazy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Beastchodecode, ShowerMaxxing, Patient A and 2 others
So many people here are misinformed.

As someone who lives in a city with the highest Polynesian population in the world.

1. Polynesians arent tall on average but they're are well built.
2. The girls are mostly not attractive to me , unless their half white, but I've seen a couple attractive ones.
3. Same problem as the west African community, black males are fetishized for being masculine and strong with big dicks, while the African females are considered ugly and not feminine. Polynesian males are considered strong and masculine while their females are considered unattractive and non feminine.

4. They eat unhealthy and likely to be fat, unless they're into sports (the men)

5. They're very nice people but if you piss them off, they'll fuck you up. Trust me I know.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Adriana Lima, lutte and 10 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: delusionalretard and ShowerMaxxing
Threesome material

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
The average poly is ugly as fuck

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Looks234
So many people here are misinformed.

As someone who lives in a city with the highest Polynesian population in the world.

1. Polynesians arent tall on average but they're are well built.
2. The girls are mostly not attractive to me , unless their half white, but I've seen a couple attractive ones.
3. Same problem as the west African community, black males are fetishized for being masculine and strong with big dicks, while the African females are considered ugly and not feminine. Polynesian males are considered strong and masculine while their females are considered unattractive and non feminine.

4. They eat unhealthy and likely to be fat, unless they're into sports (the men)

5. They're very nice people but if you piss them off, they'll fuck you up. Trust me I know.
>5. They're very nice people but if you piss them off, they'll fuck you up. Trust me I know.

Tell me more

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
Do Maori count as poly?
It depends on the context, they'll be counted as poly from like an aesthetics poitn if view because they look very similar.

But in terms of like surveys and completing government documents, theyres Maori and a seperate one for polynesians (Tongans, Samoans)

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Deleted member 756
It depends on the context, they'll be counted as poly from like an aesthetics poitn if view because they look very similar.

But in terms of like surveys and completing government documents, theyres Maori and a seperate one for polynesians (Tongans, Samoans)
I see, I always thought they were distinct but similiar and what you’ve said makes sense

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6531
I see, I always thought they were distinct but similiar and what you’ve said makes sense
Their similar but they've mixed with white people more which makes them slightly different looking.

They're completely different from a cultural point of view to other polynesians (different language, culture, religion)

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 756 and Adriana Lima
Aren’t most Maori mixed nowadays?
It's sort of like blacks where they have some white admixture from back in the day but you really can't tell, there was a girl at my school who had green eyes and looked pretty white but both her parents were Maori

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756
Their similar but they've mixed with white people more which makes them slightly different looking.

They're completely different from a cultural point of view to other polynesians (different language, culture, religion)
I see, kinda like blacks people in Africa. They’re not one whole group. Does New Zealand have many people from East Timor or New Guinea? That seems mainly Australia

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Deleted member 6531
It's sort of like blacks where they have some white admixture from back in the day but you really can't tell, there was a girl at my school who had green eyes and looked pretty white but both her parents were Maori
I get what you mean and I guess names can be confusing since a lot will have English names?

• +1
Reactions: Adriana Lima
russians mog and are way bigger ogres than these tribe people

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
I see, kinda like blacks people in Africa. They’re not one whole group. Does New Zealand have many people from East Timor or New Guinea? That seems mainly Australia
Nah I wouldn't say we do.

New Zealands largest ethnic minorities are polynesians, south east and east Asians, followed by south Asians.

The rest are very small and can't be classed as large ethnic minorities

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756
I get what you mean and I guess names can be confusing since a lot will have English names?
Yes.

If they're Maori they'll usually have a last name that's Maori though, with an English first name.

Nah I wouldn't say we do.

New Zealands largest ethnic minorities are polynesians, south east and east Asians, followed by south Asians.

The rest are very small and can't be classed as large ethnic minorities
I see, very interesting and The rest is basically English and Irish I imagine like Australia too. As in most people are British origins

• +1
You said you know personally
Oh.

Polynesians have beat me up a couple of times, pretty badly. That's why the other day when you said no man intimidates me, I was thinking this man has never met a 6 foot 85kg Tongan man with a. Large frame, yet is mostly all muscle.

They also have beaten up several men I know and they fight a lot outside clubs on concrete.
I am quite tight with the community so I am on good terms with them these days.

They are very strong as evident by them making it into the UFC and boxing and they're the best rugby players, despite being such a small ethnic group

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Deleted member 10987
Oh.

Polynesians have beat me up a couple of times, pretty badly. That's why the other day when you said no man intimidates me, I was thinking this man has never met a 6 foot 85kg Tongan man with a. Large frame, yet is mostly all muscle.

They also have beaten up several men I know and they fight a lot outside clubs on concrete.

They are very strong as evident by them making it into the UFC and boxing and they're the best rugby players, despite being such a small ethnic group
>Polynesians have beat me up a couple of times, pretty badly.

Why ?

Oh.

Yes when i said no man intimidate me
I meant by face

• +1
>Polynesians have beat me up a couple of times, pretty badly.

Why ?
Stupid shit in highschool like occupying the place they play rugby on despite us getting the field first to play football, so we got in huge brawls and ofc they're a lot stronger than curries and middle eastern boys and even the majority of white kids, so ofc they beat us up.

I've even kicked a ball through a polynesians house window and one of the boys attacked me despite me saying I'll pay for the window damage.

Don't mess with a Polynesian unless you wanna end up either in hospital or dead.

• JFL
Stupid shit in highschool like occupying the place they play rugby on despite us getting the field first to play football, so we got in huge brawls and ofc they're a lot stronger than curries and middle eastern boys and even the majority of white kids, so ofc they beat us up.

I've even kicked a ball through a polynesians house window and one of the boys attacked me despite me saying I'll pay for the window damage.

Don't mess with a Polynesian unless you wanna end up either in hospital or dead.
Sorry but you seem a bit cucked
Even if they are strong as fuck
I would still try to beat them
If this doesnt work
I will bring guns/weapons
Especially for my family

But Maybe cause im nafri and we more impulsive/higher T than other MENAS
Also good fighters (Badr hari and all the shittons of maghrebi fighters in MMA/K1)

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Ryan and Deleted member 6531
Sorry but you seem a bit cucked
Even if they are strong as fuck
I would still try to beat them
If this doesnt work
I will bring guns/weapons
Especially for my family

But Maybe cause im nafri and we more impulsive/higher T than other MENAS
Also good fighters (Badr hari and all the shittons of maghrebi fighters in MMA/K1)
You don't think we tried to beat them up?

You think we let them take the football field we got first without a fight?

Ofc we tried to beat them up.

Yeah bring guns and weapons you'll end up in jail or dead. You're fucking stupid 0 iq.

Yeah bro nafris are super high T and super strong 😂😂😂😂

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
You don't think we tried to beat them up?

You think we let them take the football field we got first without a fight?

Ofc we tried to beat them up.

Yeah bring guns and weapons you'll end up in jail or dead. You're fucking stupid 0 iq.

Yeah bro nafris are super high T and super strong 😂😂😂😂
Yes bro
If anyone tried to touch one of my family member
Wheter it be black, alien, polynésien, white etc...
I dont care
It would already have his body burned in the forest

XC2LFKTEJJHNTK3VEWREWAOKQQ
Image 2

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Deleted member 6531
Yes bro
If anyone tried to touch one of my family member
Wheter it be black, alien, polynésien, white etc...
I dont care
It would already have his body burned in the forest

View attachment 1178600View attachment 1178601

I am not talking about them harming your family, I am talking about polynesians and if they took your field where you played sport, would you bring a gun and weapons to kill them?

Polynesians don't do anything to anyone unless you do something first, like how we took their field they played rugby on

• +1
I am not talking about them harming your family, I am talking about polynesians and if they took your field where you played sport, would you bring a gun and weapons to kill them?

Polynesians don't do anything to anyone unless you do something first, like how we took their field they played rugby on
So who was is in the wrong ?

So who was is in the wrong ?
We got the field they usually played rugby there, but this time we got it first.

It's not their field they don't own it, whoever get it's first gets to use it ,so obviously they were wrong.

They got mad and we got into a fight and they beat us up.

• +1
They're a very small ethnic group and they have no problem dating their own women and aren't self hating like the majority of black men.

Reminder we haven't had a Polynesian incel on psl to this date

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Looks234 and Jason Voorhees
We got the field they usually played rugby there, but this time we got it first.

It's not their field they don't own it, whoever get it's first gets to use it ,so obviously they were wrong.

They got mad and we got into a fight and they beat us up.
You were Superior or inferior in numbers ?

You were Superior or inferior in numbers ?

I think we had a couple more because

we had 14 we used to play 7 aside football.
Meanwhile they had 5 aside touch/rugby so that would be 10 in total . But I could be wrong

Despite this they brutally beat us up, I mean they were larger and much stronger.

That's the day I realised why the British had to use weapons to colonize because theyres no way that they could fight a Polynesian man

• +1
I think we had a couple more because

we had 14 we used to play 7 aside football.
Meanwhile they had 5 aside touch/rugby so that would be 10 in total . But I could be wrong

Despite this they brutally beat us up, I mean they were larger and much stronger.

That's the day I realised why the British had to use weapons to colonize because theyres no way that they could fight a Polynesian man
>That's the day I realised why the British had to use weapons to colonize because theyres no way that they could fight a Polynesian man

Oh trust me they could
Irish/British are good fighters + Medieval Infantry would literally break their ass

Dont know
I would have fight to kill tbh
Being the most brutal and violent

>That's the day I realised why the British had to use weapons to colonize because theyres no way that they could fight a Polynesian man

Oh trust me they could
Irish/British are good fighters + Medieval Infantry would literally break their ass

Dont know
I would have fight to kill tbh
Being the most brutal and violent
Bro, polynesians dominate in sports like boxing, rugby, mma against white men.

Despite being a small as ethnic group they still destroy in boxing, mma and rugby at the highest levels,

Most
guys stand no chance against a Polynesian man, you have to be huge to take them in and be strong. Only like Russians dinaric men and like west africans could take on Polynesian men.

Asians, middle easterners, south Europeans, most of them wouldn't stand a chance against the polynesians

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Patient A and Deleted member 10987
. Polynesian males are considered strong and masculine while their females are considered unattractive and non feminine.

Not all of Polynesia is the same: Girls that came from races that migrated from North Polynesia (such as Hawaiians, Maori, Tahitians etc.) were known for being very attractive. It's the Tongans, Samoans, etc. with a high admixture of Melanesian blood that give the impression you have.

Maori girl

Tahitian girl

• +1
Reactions: Looks234 and Deleted member 10987
Bro, polynesians dominate in sports like boxing, rugby, mma against white men.

Despite being a small as ethnic group they still destroy in boxing, mma and rugby at the highest levels,

Most
guys stand no chance against a Polynesian man, you have to be huge to take them in and be strong. Only like Russians dinaric men and like west africans could take on Polynesian men.

Asians, middle easterners, south Europeans, most of them wouldn't stand a chance against the polynesians
>middle easterners,

Robust Nafris like Badr Hari would rape them
Badr Hari Glory

• Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: Patient A and Ryan