Poobellion 2020: Curry Civil War

SixFootManlet

SixFootManlet

Kraken
It's going down in curryland, boyos:

Shit's getting serious.

Internet has been blocked in multiple cities. Riots all over the place. Rising potential for nationwide martial law, son.

Curries have had enough - they want Stacy and they want her NOW!

#poobellion2020

we need to spread a virus in south india that turns off melanin production in the skin by 80%
then offer free trips to europe
It's going down in curryland, boyos:

Shit's getting serious.

Internet has been blocked in multiple cities. Riots all over the place. Rising potential for nationwide martial law, son.

Curries have had enough - they want Stacy and they want her NOW!

#poobellion2020

why is this happening?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2621 and Deleted member 1973
More videos:

@Titbot

your thoughts on this ?

caging at "ALLAHABAD" jfl at that name
it means city of God dumbass
we need to spread a virus in south india that turns off melanin production in the skin by 80%

why is this happening?
its happening cuz the hindu govt has proposed and accepted a bill that will accept any refugee that isnt islamic. students are protesting but getting violently beaten by cops etc. hindus are also protesting alongside islamics

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3526 and FatJattMofo

its happening cuz the hindu govt has proposed and accepted a bill that will accept any refugee that isnt islamic. students are protesting but getting violently beaten by cops etc. hindus are also protesting alongside islamics
I see.does this mean into india or state to state

I see.does this mean into india or state to state
into india. also i think what i said was the govts reasoning but people are protesting because millions of people will be left off of the citizens list if they are not islamic and will turn stateless.

into india. also i think what i said was the govts reasoning but people are protesting because millions of people will be left off of the citizens list if they are not islamic and will turn stateless.
after learning about bjps relation to beef I think its a gay party.t bh.

so if they are NOT islamic they will be a non citizen if they were a refugee?

after learning about bjps relation to beef I think its a gay party.t bh.

so if they are NOT islamic they will be a non citizen if they were a refugee?
yeah bjp is a hindu nationalist party, doesnt have a place in a secular democracy which is what india is supposed to be. but its ruling leader enjoys support of hindus and these hindu dindus practically worship modi, wanting to turn india into a hindu state and persecute minorities. even hindus in pakistan are against bjp policies and say they are proud pakistanis. every non hindu dindu brahmin gets treated badly but islamics have it the worst. and no, if they are not islamic they will be granted citizenship. basically be anything but islamic and you will be ok. but like i said, even hindus are protesting against it because they dont want bengali hindus to settle into their homeland.
Cope

It means Allah = Bad

Only cucked South Indians Hindus are doing this. Fuck protesting alongside the eternal enemy.
kill yourself cumskin, i explained what it meant. cope if you want

• JFL
Reactions: FatJattMofo
india is supposed to be
India is supposed to be a Hindu NatSoc One Party State, son.

I swear Modi needs to implement Emergency 2.0 and treat Congress and leftist communists like Indira Gandhi treated BJP during her reign.

Hope Cuck Nadu gets nuked during Emergency 2.0 tbh ngl.

• JFL
Reactions: FatJattMofo
yeah bjp is a hindu nationalist party, doesnt have a place in a secular democracy which is what india is supposed to be. but its ruling leader enjoys support of hindus and these hindu dindus practically worship modi, wanting to turn india into a hindu state and persecute minorities. even hindus in pakistan are against bjp policies and say they are proud pakistanis. every non hindu dindu brahmin gets treated badly but islamics have it the worst. and no, if they are not islamic they will be granted citizenship. basically be anything but islamic and you will be ok. but like i said, even hindus are protesting against it because they dont want bengali hindus to settle into their homeland.

kill yourself cumskin, i explained what it meant. cope if you want
indias parties are shit just like in the uk then. congress and bjp are both fucked . . I can understand how they dont want fucking bengalis entering their cities en masse

I really picture india to be a shitty smelly primitive country is that the case ? Do you have roads and decent infrastrucure ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3526
The only thing worse than a Bengali is a Bengali whose first name is Muhammed.
for the people not protesting . for the people more low caste in south and indian muslims its a good thing for a muhammad to move nearby.

hindus in pakistan are against bjp policies
Dindus in pakistan are certified goat fuckers, son.
for the people not protesting . for the people more low caste in south and indian muslims its a good thing for a muhammad to move nearby.
It's actually the opposite. The liberal elite and the upper-middle class love muslims in curryland while the lower castes and lower classes detest them.

Indian liberals are cucks, just like Western liberals.

It's actually the opposite. The liberal elite and the upper-middle class love muslims in curryland while the lower castes and lower classes detest them.

Indian liberals are cucks, just like Western liberals.
why are lower castess protesting this law then as you said?

why are lower castess protesting this law then as you said?
Muslims are protesting it mate, not lower class Hindus. And by protesting I mean rioting and burning buses and cars.

why is this happening?
JFL if you think Europe would be willing to house millions of Indians. Average European is fed up with immigrants and far right parties are rocketing. That'd probably spark Pan-European civil war.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FatJattMofo and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Muslims are protesting it mate, not lower class Hindus. And by protesting I mean rioting and burning buses and cars.
ah. I see. south indian liberals and muslims are protesting this?

JFL if you think Europe would be willing to house millions of Indians. Average European is fed up with immigrants and far right parties are rocketing. That'd probably spark Pan-European civil war.
true

JFL if you think Europe would be willing to house millions of Indians
Of course you won't. Europeans love the North Africans. Euros hate Indians tbh ngl

India is supposed to be a Hindu NatSoc One Party State, son.

I swear Modi needs to implement Emergency 2.0 and treat Congress and leftist communists like Indira Gandhi treated BJP during her reign.

Hope Cuck Nadu gets nuked during Emergency 2.0 tbh ngl.
no dumbass it was supposed to be secular democracy. look it up
indias parties are shit just like in the uk then. congress and bjp are both fucked . . I can understand how they dont want fucking bengalis entering their cities en masse
i would say bjp is more fucked because they have militias working for them called the rss. they are the bjp militants harassing people.
dindus in pakistan are better because they are not hatemongering piss drinking hindu dindu shitskins
get your facts right dumbass, some hindus are protesting it too. ive read articles on t

Of course you won't. Europeans love the North Africans. Euros hate Indians tbh ngl
Euros hate the north africans, all they do is be arrogant, sell drugs, lay on their ass and rape women and little girls. Most people are just too pussy to say it since authorities will give you a fat fine for hate crime for it in most countries. Most Europeans would much rather replace those savages with indians. Never had bad experience with good old indians.

no dumbass it was supposed to be secular democracy. look it up

i would say bjp is more fucked because they have militias working for them called the rss. they are the bjp militants harassing people.

dindus in pakistan are better because they are not hatemongering piss drinking hindu dindu shitskins
well idk. congress did some bad stuff in the past. and liberalism is death for the country/

well idk. congress did some bad stuff in the past. and liberalism is death for the country/
liberalism is a cancer indeed but the current liberals are speaking up for islamics that are getting lynched, discriminated, killed, raped etc. which is nothing to complain about.

liberalism is a cancer indeed but the current liberals are speaking up for islamics that are getting lynched, discriminated, killed, raped etc. which is nothing to complain about.
best option is a third party

india should be nuked

IMG 20191218 010436 337
IMG 20191218 010447 365
IMG 20191218 010433 138

2019 ahh post

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar

Users who are viewing this thread

Back