Poojeeta Mad That She Can’t Whore Out in America

Kill curryfoids. Behead curryfoids. Roundhouse kick curryfoids into the concrete. Slam dunk a curryfoid baby into the trashcan. Crucify filthy curryfoids. Cum into curryfoids food. Launch curryfoids into the sun. Stir fry curryfoids in a wok. Toss curryfoids into active volcanoes. Urinate into a curryfoids gas tank. Judo throw curryfoids into a wood chipper. Twist curryfoids heads off. Report curryfoids to the IRS. Karate chop curryfoids in half. Curb stomp pregnant curryfoids. Trap curryfoids in quicksand. Crush curryfoids in the trash compactor. Liquefy curryfoids in a vat of acid. Eat curryfoids. Dissect curryfoids. Exterminate curryfoids in the gas chamber. Stomp curryfoids skulls with steel toed boots. Cremate curryfoids in the oven. Lobotomize curryfoids. Mandatory rape for curryfoids. Grind curryfoids fetuses in the garbage disposal. Burn curryfoids on a cross. Vaporize curryfoids with a ray gun. Kick old curryfoids down the stairs. Feed curryfoids to alligators. Slice curryfoids with a katana.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, CFW432, Arcturus and 2 others
Won't blame her tbh

I would be mad as fuck if i got deported to india after living in a third world country for all my life

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro, Chadeep and Deleted member 14262

"I had a crush on a guy, and I thought I might ask him out. Well, when my parents found out, they said I was a huge embarrassment to them and how I had become too American. What the fuck were they expecting? They came to America, not me.

As soon as we came to India, they took everyone of my revealing clothes and threw them out. They claimed that "yeh ladki logoko galat ishare dengi" whatever that's supposed to mean."

She misses Chad Thundercock and Tyrone Monstercock.

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep and Banasura
should have been from kerala and come from paradise, all I feel is pity for mutts.