Poor countries have dumb citizens?

Bars

Bars

DNR
Government is really just a concept in our heads and nowhere else, existing only because a group of people can imagine and take it seriously. This is why innovation mostly happens in rich countries — people can imagine the concept of government because they're higher IQ.

Citizens of poor countries are bad at imagining the concept of government, they physically aren't capable and don't take it seriously.

I don't think chimps have their countries and governments. You can't be in a group of dumb people if you're incredibly smart, it means you're in the wrong group, you should find a new one.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: human304, 5'7 zoomer, Putin and 1 other person
Brutal 3 mins and no replies. Forum is completely dead

dumb citizens have poor countries

Exactly
Poor places = poor minds, poor health/height/etc
I lived in small regional city in BY and after moved into metropolis I saw that literally everyone there looking better, taller, have more braincells

• JFL
Reactions: Entschuldigung
Exactly
Poor places = poor minds, poor health/height/etc
I lived in small regional city in BY and after moved into metropolis I saw that literally everyone there looking better, taller, have more braincells
what city you moved in? minsk?

• +1
Reactions: undefined64
in most of today's countries, which are usually considered rich, wealth has been flowing from the colonies to the mother countries for centuries. Before the colonial era, Europe was poor.

• +1
Reactions: Bars
in most of today's countries, which are usually considered rich, wealth has been flowing from the colonies to the mother countries for centuries. Before the colonial era, Europe was poor.
Brutal. From the poor to the richest

• +1
Reactions: Putin
почему? наташки безотказные
Да просто расслоение ебёт, либо ты богатый, либо средний класс(нищий)
По поводу того что в сравнении с Спб и Мск тут в среднем более жёсткие типы, это да. Особенно часто от российских девушек это слышу, хотя и у нас знаешь такая тема, что иностранцы типа лучше наших)) но это обычно не особо умные так думают, которых как раз и большинство

• +1
Reactions: Gothboi
Poor countries also have more distrust of the government

dumb citizens create poor countries, which is why as white population declines and non white population increases in the west, the economy is turning to shit. the non whites lack the ability to solve problems and innovate, or maintain the existing systems, so the ruling class will keep importing them and throwing bodies at the problem because they are retard blank slatists who think everyone is exactly the same.

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
Poor countries should be completely destroyed from below. Tearing everything down to the foundation and starting fresh. The existing systems in people's mind are so deeply flawed and the mindset ingrained. The way of thinking which held back should be wiped out. It will be brutal; civil war, lives lost, infrastructure destroyed, and society in chaos. Then a bright future will come.

It's not guaranteed ofc jfl. But sometimes it's the only way.

Poor countries should be completely destroyed from below. Tearing everything down to the foundation and starting fresh. The existing systems in people's mind are so deeply flawed and the mindset ingrained. The way of thinking which held back should be wiped out. It will be brutal; civil war, lives lost, infrastructure destroyed, and society in chaos. Then a bright future will come.

It's not guaranteed ofc jfl. But sometimes it's the only way.